• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sauc3's Birthday Tournament :: January 23rd (London, ON)

sauc3

Smash Lord
When

January 23rd, 2010
11am - midnight

Where

Room 320, Middlesex College (UWO Campus)
London, Ontario

If you're taking the greyhound:
We may be able to pick you up, but if not, then ...
When you get outside walk down york to richmond (its to the right if you're standing outside the station facing the street), its 1 block away,
Make a left on richmond and wait at the first bus stop you see (on the right side of the road) , and take either the 6 or the 13 to campus, the 13 drops you off right in front of middlesex all day, but the 6 only drops you off there before 12:30pm (which shouldn't be a problem). If you take the 6, you get off at talbot college, if you take the 13, you get off at Delware Hall.

If you have problems, call me my number is 519 709 9172

If you're driving,
then when you're coming down richmond make a left at university drive, and go down past the bridge and past the lights, then middlesex will be on your right, you can either pay to park right next to it, or you can park at our house, which is by richmond and university drive.

What

Melee Singles (10$ per person)
Melee Doubles (10$ per person)

Pound 4 Ruleset

Setups

TVS

sauc3 - 1
?AvariceX - 1
AJ - 1
mitch - 1
matt - 1
alvin - 1
Kason - 1

Wii/GC + Melee

sauc3 - 1
?AvariceX - 1
AJ - 1
mitch - 1
matt - 1
alvin - 1
Kason - 1
Idea - 1

Attendance

-sauc3
-KirbyKaze
-JPOBS
-Mitch
-Matt
-AJ
-Chad
-Reggie
-Mike
-Stannum
-Alvin
-John
-Odlid
-Deox
-AvariceX
-Acidile
-Ministry
-Kason
-Vyzor
-Saüx
-Spam
-Radiowar

BRING SETUPS!!!!!

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I'll bring a console+game but a TV will be difficult to secure for me.

Is this the same room as the biweeklies have been in?

sauc3

Smash Lord
I'll bring a console+game but a TV will be difficult to secure for me.

Is this the same room as the biweeklies have been in?
no this rooms a bit bigger and in a different building, I may be able to bring an extra tv.

any idea who you're bringing from chatham?

Ministry

Smash Ace
oh ya ayaz and lawlb0t couldnt make it, so take them off, i still need the adress though!

Ministry

Smash Ace
hey sauce is there any room for sleeping, if i can stay over i can catch the via in the morning

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
If I can get a ride from the Greyhound station, I will still come to this but I need to confirm the ride because my ticket is like $50 and I'm still broke from Pound.

sauc3

Smash Lord
If I can get a ride from the Greyhound station, I will still come to this but I need to confirm the ride because my ticket is like $50 and I'm still broke from Pound.
I'll ask some of my friends with cars, I could always meet you at the greyhound station with an extra buss pass so you wouldn't have to pay. I'll let you know.

That sucks it costs 50 dollars, its only 25 from hamilton. Try and get josh to drive all you guys.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I don't think Bernard will come with me so if Ryan doesn't want to come I need a teammate.

iirc Deox is a Peach that does pretty well at your biweeklies. Does he have a teammate? I play Sheik and **** people.

Also, if I came in on the Friday would I be able to get housing? Or should I absolutely positively come on Saturday morning? I don't have class on Friday and I'd like to not wake up at 6:30 a.m. to make this on Saturday, if possible. I'd also like to play friendlies in general and there's never time for that at tournaments the day of.

Please respond, I really want to go to this ^.^

sauc3

Smash Lord
I don't think Bernard will come with me so if Ryan doesn't want to come I need a teammate.

iirc Deox is a Peach that does pretty well at your biweeklies. Does he have a teammate? I play Sheik and **** people.

Also, if I came in on the Friday would I be able to get housing? Or should I absolutely positively come on Saturday morning? I don't have class on Friday and I'd like to not wake up at 6:30 a.m. to make this on Saturday, if possible. I'd also like to play friendlies in general and there's never time for that at tournaments the day of.

Please respond, I really want to go to this ^.^
You'll have to wait for deox to respond for teaming, you're welcome to come on friday but our house is having a huge keggar for me and a buddies birthday, so you'd have to chill through that, so if you're not into drinking then I'd come sat morning. If you are down to drink, and be hung over (like me :)) then come down friday. You can try and sober your way through the party as well but I can't imagine that'd be fun.

sauc3

Smash Lord
I've never been to a kegger.

Do I have to pitch for the booze?
If you want to drink beer, its 10 dollars, all you can drink.
If not, then you can either bring your own alcohol, or just chill.
There'll be like beer pong and flip cup and other ****.

We'd can play melee all day before the party, but come 10pm people will start showing up, and no sleep will occur for a while.

i could actually ask some of the other guys in london if you could stay with them, I'll ask around.

What would you prefer?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'll probably go on Saturday, I think. It depends on what's cheaper for the actual ticket.

Most likely Saturday, though.

sauc3

Smash Lord
I'll probably go on Saturday, I think. It depends on what's cheaper for the actual ticket.

Most likely Saturday, though.
Alright, if you change your mind I'm sure you could stay with reggie, or aj, or mitch or something come friday night.

Get on msn!

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
k.

Ill have a car and be in london friday and saturday, so I can pick up KK no problem.

JPOBS, I might go out to bars or something on Friday, but a kegger is sounding pretty good too. Me and reggie might make an appearance if its ok with you lol.

sauc3

Smash Lord
k.

Ill have a car and be in london friday and saturday, so I can pick up KK no problem.

JPOBS, I might go out to bars or something on Friday, but a kegger is sounding pretty good too. Me and reggie might make an appearance if its ok with you lol.
yeah feel free to stop buy, if you wanna drink its 10$.

idea

Smash Master
david, i might be able to go now. if i do we could team =)

basically it depends on how much the bus would cost and if i can meet up with someone so i wouldn't have to plan it out myself. but i would like to go, i feel up for some smash.

also how much would 1st in teams pay, david <_< might make it more worthwhile. *polite cough*

oh and sauce, sorry if someone already asked, but are people allowed to stay over saturday night?

sauc3

Smash Lord
david, i might be able to go now. if i do we could team =)

basically it depends on how much the bus would cost and if i can meet up with someone so i wouldn't have to plan it out myself. but i would like to go, i feel up for some smash.

also how much would 1st in teams pay, david <_< might make it more worthwhile. *polite cough*

oh and sauce, sorry if someone already asked, but are people allowed to stay over saturday night?
yeah you can stay saturday, the bus is around 50, and the payout depends on how many people show, the people on the list are 100% going, there may be others

Top Bottom