• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All In One Friday Night Brawl (Northern NJ)

allinone

Smash Cadet
Please join us at All In One Collectibles for our Friday Night Super Smash Bros Brawl Event. We host single and doubles tournaments every Friday evening at 6:30 PM.

Anywhere from 10-20 players of all different skill levels participate in this event. All players are welcome.

The Entry Fee is $3.00 for Singles and $3.00 per player for Doubles.

We host many other games on Friday Nights as well, including:
Soulcalibur IV for X-Box 360
World of Warcraft Miniatures
Magic the Gathering
Street Fighter IV for X-Box 360
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Vs. System

We look forward to seeing you!

Mike Root
All In One Collectibles
490 East Main Street (Route 53 North)
Denville, NJ 07834
(973) 664-0912
www.allinonecollectibles.com

Roller

Smash Legend
Hmm. If you continue to hold these over the summer while I'm on break I could b=probably get a few kids to come with me to these.

Might be up for some M:tg as well. What formats do you guys do? Normal FNM with T2 or draft? Or do you have some legacy/extended?

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
im pretty sure this is gaming world. u guys are horrible, please if u want ppl to come have more than 1 setup for play and dont rip ppls ***** off by making the prize a certain price. have a pot and divide it up

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
im pretty sure this is gaming world. u guys are horrible, please if u want ppl to come have more than 1 setup for play and dont rip ppls ***** off by making the prize a certain price. have a pot and divide it up
Gamingworld and Allinone are the same place dude. We had this discussion with the owner the first time he posted on the boards. He specifically said the tournys were casual and that if we wanted something more competitive to talk to him. Blue had a few events there and it didn't work out. If it's an issue for you, don't go.

Whats the deal with Yugioh? If Orion and CY go I'd go and play brawl and Yugioh. Whats the prize for that, assuming the format is advanced?

allinone

Smash Cadet
All In One Collectibles has not had anything to do with Gaming World for almost a year. We currently have 7 tube TV's which are open for Wii systems. Players are welcome to bring in systems to hook up. Players who bring systems can play for FREE.

The prize for Yu-Gi-Oh! is $15 store credit for 1st and $5 for 2nd. Entry fee is $4 which includes a slice of pizza and acan of soda.

The events are casual but if anyone is interested in running a more competitve level event feel free to contact me. (Mike - owner (973)664-0912)

Roller

Smash Legend
All In One Collectibles has not had anything to do with Gaming World for almost a year. We currently have 7 tube TV's which are open for Wii systems. Players are welcome to bring in systems to hook up. Players who bring systems can play for FREE.

The prize for Yu-Gi-Oh! is $15 store credit for 1st and $5 for 2nd. Entry fee is $4 which includes a slice of pizza and acan of soda.

The events are casual but if anyone is interested in running a more competitve level event feel free to contact me. (Mike - owner (973)664-0912)
rofl, $15 store credit? And I assume it is about the same for smash? Yeah... ok.

goodluckwiththat.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

He is referring to the location in Denville. Idk what the difference between the names is but regardless, I was informing him that the location hes referring to is the one that he went to.

Is $15 credit for yugioh the standard or does it vary sometimes?

I should be there this weekend. I'll talk to you about the possibilty of future events etc. Much easier in person if you have some time to spare.

allinone

Smash Cadet
You can call me on my cell phone if you want to talk about the events.
(973)214-3508

Thanks,

Mike
Owner - All In One Collectibles

Top Bottom