• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brazilian Tier List

TheMike

Smash Lord

strawhats

Smash Master
hey guys please consider comng to America for our upcoming WordWide Internatinal tourney...APEX 2

we're expecting more European countries including the Sweden (Armada, Calle W, EK, helios, Aniolas), Netherlands (Amsah, Adam, Remen, Zgetto, Faab) , Austria, Germany( Poilon, Ice), France( Makenshi, Benoit, Slhoka), maybe Italy( will try and contact Aldwyn and Seretur), UK (Fuzzyness is actually going to a Canadian tourney so he'll probably be coming to Apex 2) ,Spain's finest (Strawhat Daehan, Overtriforce, and more), Japan ( Captain Jack, Tani, maybe Bombsoldier, Masashi, Thunders, and Mach Dash...Alot of new Brawl and melee players) will be there, Mexico's finest (the twins, Rael, Maximus) may be in attendance as well, Puerto Rico ( Lord HDL, Eval, Ling Ling, Excel Zero), Panama confirmed attendance, and in the process of getting Chile's finest to come (Dark, Roche, and Ghost)

It will be 3 days of fun...all the info is on the tournament listing page I'll send a link for you guys in case.

MELEE AND BRAWL (for all of you Brawl peeps)

ALSO..this probably a personal favor but can anyone get in contact with KIZZU AND WALKS (their attendance would be legendary headlines I promise)

Also Isai started playing again. (Sorry but Ken is done with smash if thats your only incentive for coming is meeting him)

Hoping to see some new school Brazilian smashers such as Aisengobay, Quip, Hell, and etc.
Im also working on getting KDJ to come so....this tourney will be Epic

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
My tier list
1. MK
2. Peach

Am i accurate now too?

Eh now you are in Pch's books :)

Im not a big fan of Peach in brawl though (She seemed more...tolerable in Melee, both character personality and tier wise :p

Anyways USA>Brazil.

Sonic and especially Fox to low, Wolf and Yoshi to high, those are just the odvious ones...

strawhats

Smash Master
yeah..but to any effect Kizzu and Walk are being contacted. He said he stopped playnig because of whats going on in the community/something like that. He said he wouldn't mind going to a tourney or two so...yeah.

I never heard of Aisengobay and the others before last year.

TheMike

Smash Lord
yeah..but to any effect Kizzu and Walk are being contacted. He said he stopped playnig because of whats going on in the community/something like that. He said he wouldn't mind going to a tourney or two so...yeah.

I never heard of Aisengobay and the others before last year.
They had some problems with the community but things are better atm. It's nice to see that Kizzu got interested, I'll talk to him.

And Aisengobay is from 2005(when he signed up to the Brazilian community). He made his SWF's account only on 2008, but there are many videos of him playing.

Eduardomsc

Smash Rookie
I saw Ganon not being last and I went "D: HOW DO THEIR GANONS BOAST ABOUT WINNING!? 'You just lost to the SECOND worst character in the game!' "

That just isn't right. We DESERVE that last place. I'm moving to Brazil to halt that metagame real quick-like.

relax, we still do Ganondorf jokes, so in our minds, he's still the worst character.

Top Bottom