• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hawaii Melee PR (Updated Jul, 2015)

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Id be down, I dont know what that would do for the vegetation and agricultural structure of america but who cares.

hawaii for all

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
lol Tlau-why are you beefin wit shoyo? I kinda did always see him playing Ka in grand finals. Doesnt that make in 2nd best when Ka is there pretty convincingly.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOL.

Shoyo is ****ing tight, probably my 2nd favorite smasher in hawaii behind gene and I guess tied with tom. Joel doesn't count because he started smoking in Japan and smoking causes cancer.

Terence is just salty because Shoyo and Ka-Master were cheering for me when I ***** him for $100 cash last summer, and I'm bout to [Darrell]DO IT AGAIN[/Darrell].

Hugo/Dajuan you best believe Shoyo is hilarious (and really good), Terence is just a purebred *** hole, lol.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
people can express likes and dislikes toward others, so can i. it's a fair game.

you can think whatever you want but i am over whatever beef people claim i have with shoyo; but unfortunately he isn't. shoyo is just a kid that hasn't grown up yet.

i like toph because a lot of times he just decides to not understand what is going on.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Just sayin, I'm gonna defend my boy if you're gonna post slander about him on a public forum he doesn't even read, to the point where he gets a bad name on the West Coast in general.

You weren't being very fair. :P

Edit: And I'm pretty much immune to cockiness. I live in the same state as Eggz.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
this thread was made a long time ago and it all began as a joke topic (first part of the power ranking). i just haven't and don't think there's a need to take anything off.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
yeah.

if you actually read the numbering, shoyo is number 1 and the list goes on. ammon is put at number 0 because he has set a standard for hawaii and at a level that shoyo can't touch; also inspiring everybody to improve. that's my way of showing my acknowledgment and appreciation to these player and their skills.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
HMM me, vish, andreas, and joel will be in tokyo this summer...

Bombsoldier and CJ said they'd be down to smash again...

I'm gonna try to record a 4-on-4 crew battle America vs Tokyo hahah :>

Top Bottom