• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
So people are asking me for rides now apparently.

Just for future notice, you need to ask at least one day in advance if you want a ride. I know I'm not the most reliable, which is why I'm saying one day rather than several days or something. I'm using my parents' cars since my brother has a date every freaking Saturday and so they want to know how many people, etc. BEFORE I'm right about to head out a tourney/smashfest/etc.

Parents just pwned me pretty badly for begging to give people rides, several times. I'd love to help you guys get to tournies and whatnot (whenever I can make it) but trying to steal a ride at the last second isn't the way to do it. I almost just got completely banned from Smash for trying to argue for these rides. So please, just ask earlier.

I'll miss you guys at the tourney, hope you can find another ride. ;_;

DZLE

Smash Master
HEADING TO THE BANK NOW, THEN TO THE TOURNEY.
I AM BRINGING:

DIGITAL CAMERA for the DZLE project: (Video Camera will come later, after the page is up and running.)
((If anyone has any problems with being in pictures and have not already addressed me about it personally, please pull me aside and let me know early.))

Laptop + 2 USB Controllers with the Following Games:
Shmups- Donpachi, Dodonpachi, Guwange, Esprade
Action Arcade Game- Dungeons and Dragons: Tower of Doom, Dungeons and Dragons, Shadow over Mystara

Wii with Brawl and B+ on it (for tourney) But, with Gkirbs approval I want to have it running SSB64 during friendlies.

My friends borrowed controller (again)

FOR THIS TOURNEY, PERFECT CHAOS IS THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO TOUCH ANY OF MY STUFF WITHOUT ADVANCED NOTICE. IF MY STUFF IS MOVED, MISPLACED, OR USED BY ANYONE ELSE, HEADS ARE GOING TO ROLL, AND I'LL BE ONE STEP CLOSER TO NEVER GOING TO A TOURNEY AGAIN.

I am being nice enough to bring all these things for everyone to use, but PLEASE ask me and you'll be alright to use it.

See you all there in a bit,
DZLE

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
HEADING TO THE BANK NOW, THEN TO THE TOURNEY.
I AM BRINGING:

DIGITAL CAMERA for the DZLE project: (Video Camera will come later, after the page is up and running.)
((If anyone has any problems with being in pictures and have not already addressed me about it personally, please pull me aside and let me know early.))

Laptop + 2 USB Controllers with the Following Games:
Shmups- Donpachi, Dodonpachi, Guwange, Esprade
Action Arcade Game- Dungeons and Dragons: Tower of Doom, Dungeons and Dragons, Shadow over Mystara

Wii with Brawl and B+ on it (for tourney) But, with Gkirbs approval I want to have it running SSB64 during friendlies.

My friends borrowed controller (again)

FOR THIS TOURNEY, PERFECT CHAOS IS THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO TOUCH ANY OF MY STUFF WITHOUT ADVANCED NOTICE. IF MY STUFF IS MOVED, MISPLACED, OR USED BY ANYONE ELSE, HEADS ARE GOING TO ROLL, AND I'LL BE ONE STEP CLOSER TO NEVER GOING TO A TOURNEY AGAIN.

I am being nice enough to bring all these things for everyone to use, but PLEASE ask me and you'll be alright to use it.

See you all there in a bit,
DZLE
Im going to touch your laptop while nobody is looking. Just touch it tho. Im such a rebel! XD

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im going to leave in like 3 mins, thats the great thing about living 10 mins away. I can leave when people have already been on the road for half an hour, and still beat them there! :D

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
1: X ($36.00)
2: Sinz ($18.00)
3: Dryu ($6.00)
4: c!z
5: Lada
5: Yaz
7: Gkirb
7: serve
9: Z'zgashi
9: dzle
9: rock mix
9: Ano
13: r3d dog

1: **** Mcgee (X + Lada) ($33.00)
2: Gangstakirby (Sinz + Yaz) ($16.50)
3: Don't Sleep (C!Z + Dryu) ($5.50)
4: Zzeno (Ano + Zz)
5: red doggie treats (Gkirb + Rock)
5: Riding On My Zephyr (R3d + DZLE)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sinz in grand finals????

Hell yea Sinz did you go all Snake ma dood?
Yeah except for one game I went Marth. Dryu was counterpicking me with Olimar :( but I went right back to Snake after Marth lost.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey GGs to everyone at the tournament! You guys are awesome.

___X___

Smash Lord
I ***** you guys. utah sucks!!!!! actually losing to a sonic AGAIN?!?!?!?!? you to sinz, you suck sweaty balls HAHAHAHAHAHA

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
I ***** you guys. utah sucks!!!!! actually losing to a sonic AGAIN?!?!?!?!? you to sinz, you suck sweaty balls HAHAHAHAHAHA
I swear if i ever get bracketed against you your reign is over son. kirby > sawnik
I had no idea that Sinz is a location.
i had no idea you dont realize youll always be new mexican in our eyes =)

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Gkirbz v. X for first round next tourney.

Hey, X will get an easy first round then. Way to go Gkirb! Steppin' it up to take the first blow.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I'm never going to quit a Melee match. So if you disqualify me I'm just going to wreck the bracket going through loser's so might as well wait 2-3 min because that's how long a Melee match takes. Plus, RJ's post was amazing.
1: X ($36.00)
2: Sinz ($18.00)
3: Dryu ($6.00)
4: c!z
5: Lada
5: Yaz
7: Gkirb
7: serve
9: Z'zgashi
9: dzle
9: rock mix
9: Ano
13: r3d dog

1: **** Mcgee (X + Lada) ($33.00)
2: Gangstakirby (Sinz + Yaz) ($16.50)
3: Don't Sleep (C!Z + Dryu) ($5.50)
4: Zzeno (Ano + Zz)
5: red doggie treats (Gkirb + Rock)
5: Riding On My Zephyr (R3d + DZLE)
bwahahahahahahahahha

-Mars-

Smash Hero
How should I go about getting a scene started down in St. George. I'm sure there's more than just 2 people with copies of Brawl down here.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I had to stop watching Marsulas make fun of Yaz so that I could watch DeliciousDave's signature go a couple of times.

I have to agree with Diesel here.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
How should I go about getting a scene started down in St. George. I'm sure there's more than just 2 people with copies of Brawl down here.
You should ask Xsyven for help...
...oh wait, then you'll end up with a wi-fi scene... :laugh:
Or, you can just go to school up north, and it wouldn't be a problem. S@G3 and slave, for some reason, also decided to go to school in St. George, and became Smash-deprived because of that, as well.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
You should ask Xsyven for help...
...oh wait, then you'll end up with a wi-fi scene... :laugh:
Or, you can just go to school up north, and it wouldn't be a problem. S@G3 and slave, for some reason, also decided to go to school in St. George, and became Smash-deprived because of that, as well.
but Slave is dead now and wont be back for just under 2 years, and Scrage is up here having a blast.

Top Bottom