• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roman (Fox) vs Spawn (Falco, Fox, Sheik) and Aiser (Marth)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
These are all friendlies taken at my house this past Friday (yesterday). I put every match that was recorded up so no match was omitted. Too lazy to go through all of them and decide if both players were playing well. ;P

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
All i'd have to say about your falco is, just space better, and fake approaches more when you're supposed to be camping. It seems your approach is pretty.... obvious. But everything else was ****. <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Thanks! Yeah my approaches are pretty obvious but I figure as long as I hit the lcancels it doesn't matter lol.

Banks

Smash Hero
dear spawn,

please continue to be a sheik main no matter how much gay characters entice you.

signed,

Banksly, your dear brother in sheikdom

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Dear Banks,

I'm unsure if I can fulfill your request as the space animals are extremely gay however very fun. It feels the camping side of them really appeals to me because it seems more fun/harder to avoid. Come to think of it, I will fulfill your request, however, against really stupid characters I shall use the spacies.

Your fellow Sheik brethren,
Spawn

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I've been playing Fox competitively for 2 years. I started using Falco once iin a blue moon since RoM. He's pretty easy in comparison to Fox. Falco is much easier to sustain technically also. I have to practice once a week with Fox otherwise my tech skill with him drops to 0. I hardly ever use Falco and after an hour or so he is usually pretty technical looking. That was me using Falco for like 15 minutes beforehand then I took a break with him for a while then played again.

tl;dr I'll upload some videos of my Falco after playing for like an hour or two.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
It's alright bro, I've been playing this game for wayyyy too long. <3

Don't get me wrong though, Falco is still kinda tough... I wish I knew all the tricks with him instead of just knowing that laser to something is good haha.

DBD

Smash Rookie
your sheik in that first match.. absolutely sick. loved the edge guards. stick with that sheik. made me all giddy inside

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
yeah same. your sheik is sicknasty.
and the tricks are hard, i guess everything else is pretty easy. ;p
and when compared to fox, his tricks are easier. (minus the forward B edge refresh)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Thanks. :)

Mind sharing a few of Falco's tricks here or via pm? Because I really haven't heard of them and I don't feel like learning them through practice since that'll take a long time. :D

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Haha like,
If you're facing the edge, and youre edgeguarding fox... just keep lasering. If you think theyre going to sweetspot then at the last minute....
Shine-->turnaround--> wavedash back.... edgehog.
They never see it coming!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Thanks for that. I'm not very precise with lasers yet so I gotta work on that.

Anything for pressuring/predicting roll trixies? All I know how to do is laser>move/grab. T_T

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Alright thanks. If you can think of anything from DrPP's/Shiz's/Zhu's vids feel free to point them out because I haven't really noticed anything for what they do for trixies.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I like spacing bair and then fsmashing while they try and grab my bair.

I have 4 hours worth of my Falco and it got a lot better just by having one of my friends critique me and help me out a lot. I'll put that stuff up tomorrow or something.

Top Bottom