• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game Knights Brawl - March 2010 - Instant Noodles

Curaga

Smash Ace
Doubles:

1. CO18 + MK18
2. Kyon + GDX
3. Gallax + Gindler
4. Asmo + Affinity

Singles:

1. CO18
2. Ramen
3. Kyon
4. MK18
5. Gallax
5. Radix
7. Curaga
7. Jamie
9. Asmo
9. GDX
9. Bad Lemon
9. Fabio
13. Derogn
13. Affinity
13. Josh

Fear the Instant Noodles

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Yay Noodles! :)

Had fun, even though there was only like 15 people for brawl...

1. CO18: Stop spacing so well! I seriously don't know how to approach you. >_< But GGs in winners finals/grand finals, had fun!Your DDD is too good.
2. Ramen: Bleh! Use Pit more!
3. Kyon: Always like fighting your Peach, even though I Kinda hate it. Love hanging out with you too! :)
4. MK18: GGs! Your Wario is good! I hardly get to play them...
5. Gallax: Thanks for the mildly advice, and it actually worked right after you told me! lol Had fun finally fighting your Snake, and nice talking to youuu.
5. Radix: Team with meeee! D: lol Nice friendlies at the end. Too bad we didn't get to play more.
7. Curaga: Thanks for the seeding. Putting me up with Gdx first. >.> lawl But thanks for having me, and nice friendlies.
7. Jamie: GGs! I liked your campy characters! (ROB/Falco) Had fun those games.
9. Asmo: GGs! I forgot to ask you if this was your first tourney, since you asked me how stage striking works, but nice playing with you.
9. GDX: I felt bad after our tourney set, 3 stocking you twice with MK... >_> You need to relearn that MU(Or at least learn it more...). Other than that, always have fun playing you!
9. Bad Lemon: Didn't meet/play... =/
9. Fabio: Didn't meet/play... =/
13. Derogn: Didn't meet/play... =/
13. Affinity: Didn't meet/play... =/
13. Josh: Didn't meet/play... =/

yeah, that about does it. =P Had fun...

CO18

Smash Hero
1. CO18(DDD/Falco)
2. Ramen(Mk/Pit)
3. Kyon (Peach)
4. MK18(Wario)
5. Gallax(Snake/DDD)
5. Radix(Snake/diddy)
7. Curaga(Fox)
7. Jamie(ROB)

Pretty sure those are the chars.

Ggs everyone. Ramen you're really good lol was def some good practice for mlg

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I wish I could've went to this.

I went to Daytona for ProjectStorm and watched two of my crewmates get 2nd in TvC and 5th in SF4, respectively.

=]

Although I wish I could've been here, but that's what happens why your crew doesn't play the same game as you.

=[

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol, its not the matchup ramen. i just have to find the ability to care more. I was really hyped and ready to play doubles, but singles I was like...meh. O well, my fault for wasting my money and playing bad enough for letting you 3-stock me twice (when i probably shouldn't have entered to begin with). You still beat me, so whatever :laugh:

CO18

Smash Hero
Ramen try to find some way to mlg lol you shouldnt miss it. I wanna see how u do.. I heard they extended the cap so if you end up being able to go make sure u get a pass

OverLade

Smash Hero
9. GDX: I felt bad after our tourney set, 3 stocking you twice with MK... >_> You need to
lol, its not the matchup ramen. i just have to find the ability to care more. I was really hyped and ready to play doubles, but singles I was like...meh. O well, my fault for wasting my money and playing bad enough for letting you 3-stock me twice (when i probably shouldn't have entered to begin with). You still beat me, so whatever :laugh:

Toneh

Smash Lord

5. Radix: Team with meeee! D: lol Nice friendlies at the end. Too bad we didn't get to play more
yeah, maybe next tourny. Had to take an exam before this one, and still bombed it, rofl.

Mk18 was clutch in our set. 2 bite gimps 1st game and farted on me all 3 stocks 2nd game

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Yay Noodles! :)

Had fun, even though there was only like 15 people for brawl...

1. CO18: Stop spacing so well! I seriously don't know how to approach you. >_< But GGs in winners finals/grand finals, had fun!Your DDD is too good.
2. Ramen: Bleh! Use Pit more!
3. Kyon: Always like fighting your Peach, even though I Kinda hate it. Love hanging out with you too! :)
4. MK18: GGs! Your Wario is good! I hardly get to play them...
5. Gallax: Thanks for the mildly advice, and it actually worked right after you told me! lol Had fun finally fighting your Snake, and nice talking to youuu.
5. Radix: Team with meeee! D: lol Nice friendlies at the end. Too bad we didn't get to play more.
7. Curaga: Thanks for the seeding. Putting me up with Gdx first. >.> lawl But thanks for having me, and nice friendlies.
7. Jamie: GGs! I liked your campy characters! (ROB/Falco) Had fun those games.
9. Asmo: GGs! I forgot to ask you if this was your first tourney, since you asked me how stage striking works, but nice playing with you.
9. GDX: I felt bad after our tourney set, 3 stocking you twice with MK... >_> You need to relearn that MU(Or at least learn it more...). Other than that, always have fun playing you!
9. Bad Lemon: Didn't meet/play... =/
9. Fabio: Didn't meet/play... =/
13. Derogn: Didn't meet/play... =/
13. Affinity: Didn't meet/play... =/
13. Josh: Didn't meet/play... =/

yeah, that about does it. =P Had fun...
This is Hungrybox's older brother I'm using his account. I was the red kirby. I'm pretty sure I did play you in a friendly.

Top Bottom