• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSA Character Submission Topic v2

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
im looking for a wolf and fox movesets that have diferent final smash anyone knows where i can find them?

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Awesome stuff Marrok, sorry I haven't been able to respond lately, I'm busy re-organizing all my hacks before I start using any new ones and I have a lot of homework too

Audio is working by the way

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
I wanna have you guys know that the font used in stage names (SSS) is..
Impact
Roman
With Crisp effect, you can find this in Photoshop, not sure if any other programs have it though.
Glad to help you guys.

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
hey Ace Se3don when i try to use the zero suit samus with your moveset the game freeze when i want to choose a stage, thats the only error i found, with lucario not occurs that error :D

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
hey Ace Se3don when i try to use the zero suit samus with your moveset the game freeze when i want to choose a stage, thats the only error i found, with lucario not occurs that error :D
Strange.. It didn't happen with neither me or Fool's Gil.. ya sure you didn't modify it? Cause if you do, the filesize limiter will make the game freeze.

Anyways, as for Shining Ace, I know I didn't change any animations, but in the next beta, I will if it's The God's willing. (Yes don't be surprised)

EDIT: Anybody knows how to successfully import an animation from another character, without having it look weird? PLEASE HELP!
Thanks.

EDIT2: Shining Ace is lookin' good with the new modifications, but I still need someone to answer my question above in the last edit, so I can make the hack a lot better.

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
If I remember right, you have to match up the TransN, RotX, and RotY with the character you want to put the animation on.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
You don't remember right xD, but thanks anyways, it did help with something else.
Go to every bone (except the HipN), and go to frame 0. Match all the translations with the translations in frame 1.
That's how I took animations from Ganondorf, Samus, Zelda, Mario, Link, and Sheik, and used all of them in my Kari moveset. x3

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Go to every bone (except the HipN), and go to frame 0. Match all the translations with the translations in frame 1.
That's how I took animations from Ganondorf, Samus, Zelda, Mario, Link, and Sheik, and used all of them in my Kari moveset. x3
Ya don't say O_O
Wow thanks, I'll do that alright. but why did you not update the PSA chars. list?
Please put Shining Ace there, and since people actually like my moveset of ZSS, I guess you could put it there too.
Thanks in advance.

Oh geez, I was far off. Sorry for the useless info.
No dude! you helped a lot! with the info you gave me, I can take the actual movement of the animation, if you understand this of course.

And where on earth is my avatar? Well it wasn't good anyways, I'll put on another one.

See ya all.

EDIT: NOOOOO! I LOST MY SD CARD! D:
Currently focusing on finding it, then some other stuff.

EDITEDIT: FOUND IT :D
Praise is due to Allah.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Great news people.
I have Beta Version 0.3 of my Shining Ace hack, but a problem.. It's untested.. if someone would be kind enough to test it for me, thanks, just PM me here, or on Youtube (My channel).
So what's new?
Added a LOT of new animations for attacks, such as:
Lucas' Up smash for Final Smash, cause it matches my modifications.
Dash Item Throw for Dash attack, and modified the dash attacks hitboxes to match it.
Forward Item Throw for third A combo, also modded the hitboxes.
And a lot of others, Up Air, Air Neutral, Etc.

(Thanks to LeafBarrett for telling me how to match animations with chars.)

And last of all, I got some info for you guys, again:
When Playing SSE, the game loads the FitCharacter00.PAC and not .pcs, and you can use this to play SSE with your favorite Texture.
Note: I don't know if this has been found yet, so I just posted it for you to know.
You gonna eat me for this Wave?
See ya!

EDIT: I'm making new textures for Shining Ace.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
And last of all, I got some info for you guys, again:
When Playing SSE, the game loads the FitCharacter00.PAC and not .pcs, and you can use this to play SSE with your favorite Texture.
Along with Boss Battles and the fight against Master Hand/Crazy hand in Classic...

You're kidding. You mean there are STILL people who don't know this!? You should've known this since Day ONE!

First the Warioman and Giga Bowser fixes, and now this...You people sadden me with your lack of vision common knowledge. >_>

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Wow thanks, I'll do that alright. but why did you not update the PSA chars. list?
Please put Shining Ace there, and since people actually like my moveset of ZSS, I guess you could put it there too.
Thanks in advance.
I'll be honest, if the ZSS moveset is just effect & graphic changes, I don't think it should really be put in the list. I'll definitely put Shining Ace there though.

EDIT: Considering the difficulties involved with editing ZSS, I'll add her.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
You're kidding. You mean there are STILL people who don't know this!? You should've known this since Day ONE!
Cool down.. That's all.

I'll be honest, if the ZSS moveset is just effect & graphic changes, I don't think it should really be put in the list. I'll definitely put Shining Ace there though.

EDIT: Considering the difficulties involved with editing ZSS, I'll add her.
Yeah, ZSS and Samus are the hardest to edit.. Because of the filesize limiter.. do you know how much times my game froze while trying to edit ZSS? Not even I do. xD

And By the way.. Shining Ace is still beta 0.2, so please don't make people get confused. :p

Thanks and see you all later.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Cool down.. That's all.
Um...No.

If this were any other problem, I'd see myself as overreacting. But even the people who seem like the most knowledgeable hackers don't even know about this yet when it was explained thoroughly the first day the FPC ever came out. Do people just not remember, not know how to read, or just stupid and think the files do nothing?

I'm just a little enraged from the fact that I've had to explain this almost every time I put out a texture or something of the like. >_>;

Then again, how many people even play Classic and SSE or any of the other modes anymore anyways? u.u' *sighs*

Oh well, I'm fine now since I saw Zone-tan. :D

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
If you thought Onslaught Falcon or Hyper Sonic were too much before, please. You've seen NOTHING yet. Behold, the true, FULL power of Onslaught Falcon Properly dubbed as the one and only:

MAX ONSLAUGHT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEJ2xIGEgSw
(Dammit, can't post embedded previews or anything. XD; )

Everything you need to know is in the video, so simply watch, download and enjoy. Make sure you use ALL the files, okay? :3

http://www.mediafire.com/?xdiyw0etlzq

For more videos, look here. :3

MAX Onslaught Falcon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw0EV0YpDWM

SSBB: Captain Falcon? More like Captain ******...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obzm5e0jjnU

SSBB: Gardevoir vs Max Onsl- Ow my face
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhpVvJUhPrQ

Cruel Brawl gets Onslaughted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0BWKXs_69w

Following PSA Made by Wave Kusanagi, Leafbarrett, and KuroBit. Special thanks to KuroBit for the Final Falcon Punch Final Smash.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Like oh my God. Broken but really awesome.. I don't want my hack to get broken but if it does.. Well I'll put both Max and Hyper Sonic in the mix xD
Alrighty time to continue makin' textures.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Heh, thanks a lot Ace! Glad to hear ya like it. :3

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
Nop i didn´t modify alpha suit samus, i just put it , to try it but it freeze when i want to choose a stage :S

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
hi everyone , im looking for help for a elemental luigi moveset, but i don´t know which program and how to do it im novice on that xD any help is acceted

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Nop i didn´t modify alpha suit samus, i just put it , to try it but it freeze when i want to choose a stage :S
Ahh.. Sorry, can't help ya with that. I don't know what's with it. Again, it works perfectly for me.
hi everyone , im looking for help for a elemental luigi moveset, but i don´t know which program and how to do it im novice on that xD any help is acceted
If you wanna change the attack effects, simply go to the offensive collision of that attack, modify it, and select Flags, flags is the effect, its length, it's sound effect, and something (I don't remember) but the easiest to edit is the effect, choose the last 2 values and edit them to the following:
Code:
00 - hit
01 - none
02 - slash
03 - electricity
04 - Ice
05 - Flame
06 - Coin
07 - Cape
08 - Slip
09 - Sleep
0A - none
0B - impale (like DK's side B)
0C - Stun
0E - Flower
0F - none
10 - none
11 - slash 2
12 - hit 2
13 - Darkness
14 - Stun (more like hitlag)
15 - Aura (unfortunately the Aura effect doesn't make all characters get stronger with more damage.)
16 - Impale 2
I think there are three more effects, but I'm not positive.

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
If you wanna change the attack effects, simply go to the offensive collision of that attack, modify it, and select Flags, flags is the effect, its length, it's sound effect, and something (I don't remember) but the easiest to edit is the effect, choose the last 2 values and edit them to the following:
Code:
00 - hit
01 - none
02 - slash
03 - electricity
04 - Ice
05 - Flame
06 - Coin
07 - Cape
08 - Slip
09 - Sleep
0A - none
0B - impale (like DK's side B)
0C - Stun
0E - Flower
0F - none
10 - none
11 - slash 2
12 - hit 2
13 - Darkness
14 - Stun (more like hitlag)
15 - Aura (unfortunately the Aura effect doesn't make all characters get stronger with more damage.)
16 - Impale 2
I think there are three more effects, but I'm not positive.
ok, i know which code are the effects, but i don´t have a program for the modify of the moveset, which program are you using?

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
People, I need someone to test Shining Ace Beta v3, a new Beta that I haven't released yet, due to being unable to play right now.
I can only use my Wii on Weekends, so PLEASE, I need help. PM me or just post here if you want to help.
Thanks in advance.

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
...Project Smash Attack (PSA for short). Search for it in the general forum.
thanks i found the program, but one question, is there a posibility the songs have inconpatibility with brawl? i put all the songs of masterlinkx on my iso and burned it with image burn, when i in battle, the songs starts for a few seconds , and then it´s do a error that the music don´t have sound, and one portrait of the character appears, but the others still charge, i can play but without song when i pause the game or finished the match the game freeze

what could be?:confused:

now im playing brawl on the dolphin emulator but for a few hours, because my computer overheat xD

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
im doing the elemental luigi moveset, it´s still incomplete, for now i just have modified, walks, Run, dash, jumps, falls and evades :D

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
this elemental moveset will not be overpowered like the others, in other way, what number is for ice hit graphic?

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
This thread on KC:MM will help you a lot, as it did for me: PSA Resource thread

And this video is.. Just awesome:
Visual dictionary for universal GFXs in PSA
thanks AceSe3don, and now the only think left to know the is a complete list of effects on the attacks, like explosion, 3 consecutive fire hits etc

a little more work and i will put my first moveset the elemental luigi, i will need someone to help me with the sound effects in the elements, and throws

Chaos1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonicboom2100
Hey can someone help me with this PSA for fox. i want him to have moves similar to the character in Street fighter and i need help on a few of his moves :(

his side A/foward air A is suppose to be chun-li's rapid kick but it looks weird
his foward smash is like ryu's helicopter kick
up-special is like m.bison's psycho crusher
neutral special is suppose to be a hadouken
his FS should be a shinkuu hadouken lol :)
i haven't finished yet but i need some help with the rest of his moveset. here is the link for his psa :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?mhqgyyaktm5

the name of this psa is street fighter fox :p

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
here it is the elemental luigi moveset i done, this is the V1.0 i didn´t change the final smash because i need help on it :S if anyone have an idea for diferents move for elemental luigi, tell me and i will need help for it :D

Elemental Luigi V1.0
http://www.mediafire.com/?m1y05ymaoyu

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Funny.. I wanna make a PSA hack to match Snake's moves with Paul from Tekken 6.. After I make Shining Ace of course..

shock44

Smash Journeyman
Reposting this here because I had in the wrong place at first.

Sonic with Sonic Wind Attack v1.0

Okay with 3 or so hours of work and some trial and error and with the help of my friend HidanOmega and from a tutorial I was able to give sonic a projectile move! It's pretty cool and I'm rather proud of it. I hope you guys like it.

Here's a video showing it off:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzFldDowF5I

Here's the download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0imwlqtu24e

Please give feedback and let me know if the download works.

Haloedhero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Haloedhero
3DS FC
4957-3994-3545
Cloud

Hey, I know there's already a Cloud PSA, but I made this for myself and figured it couldn't hurt to share with anyone else who likes it.

I have a video showing the whole moveset here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKTBwnamHy8. The good stuff like specials and smashes comes later in the video.

If you like what you see, download it here (The .pcs is there, too, but I DID NOT MAKE IT. Credit to DasDonkey for that.): http://www.mediafire.com/?zjuzz3z23nm.

Fen__

Smash Ace
Hey, I know there's already a Cloud PSA, but I made this for myself and figured it couldn't hurt to share with anyone else who likes it.

I have a video showing the whole moveset here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKTBwnamHy8. The good stuff like specials and smashes comes later in the video.

If you like what you see, download it here (The .pcs is there, too, but I DID NOT MAKE IT. Credit to DasDonkey for that.): http://www.mediafire.com/?zjuzz3z23nm.
Not bad, but could you really not get more original with the neutral special? :/

Top Bottom