• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Broken Heels - A SSBB Zelda Combo Video

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
BY far the best Zelda CV I've seen, that's for sure. At the start, I thought "oh no, looks like a falcon vid with nothing but knees on heavies." however, you pulled off some awesome combos ending in a variety of things on the entire cast! Fair and bair were naturally the most prominent ends for your "combos" but still, awesome vid and the B up to **** moves were amazing.

LMaster

Smash Rookie
I hope that you'll love my editing work.

All sequences of this vidz are friendlies or serious match, no fake sequence.

Enjoy !

Aibou

Smash Master
Wait...Zelda can do that? O_O

Beautiful vid! 1,000,000 stars :bigthumbu

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Amazing, best video I have seen in a long time. I will be putting this on my iPod.

Joemama8

Smash Journeyman
Pure distilled Awesome!

I have never ever seen a zelda played like that before. You sir have my support!

Tell the tier list to **** off every time you pick up a controller...

10/5 stars

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
i came into this thinking, "oh yay! another chance for me to tell a scrub to gtfo lol tier list." but what i just watched.... wow your excellent

napZzz

Smash Hero
dunno why everyone thought this vid was amazing....it was alright imo, nice to see a good zelda

-Kiros-

Smash Journeyman
Ten minutes of Lightning Kicks and, at best, decent editing. Vids like these cement my belief that single character CV's are repetitive and un-interesting.

Unless it's JuJux and his Zelda.

Aibou

Smash Master
dunno why everyone thought this vid was amazing....it was alright imo, nice to see a good zelda
It's amazing BECAUSE it's Zelda. Her name is pretty much dirt now that she's been officially declared uber terribad. But here comes JuJux with this, making everyone go "OH SNAP ZELDA CAN DO THAT?!?!

Yeah...

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
It's amazing BECAUSE it's Zelda. Her name is pretty much dirt now that she's been officially declared uber terribad. But here comes JuJux with this, making everyone go "OH SNAP ZELDA CAN DO THAT?!?!

Yeah...
This video gave me a whole new outlook on Zelda.

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
what also makes this vid amazing is after watching it again, rather than the opponents making silly mistakes in order to get KOs the opponents are overall doing the "correct" thing yet still getting KOed, mainly due to serious mindgames or because of legit combos which is very rare to see in a brawl vid yet alone a "zelda" combo vid

Top Bottom