• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Metaknight Should Not Be Banned (A.K.A The Community Chat Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PND

Smash Champion
Hhm. That's nowhere near any Canadian scene. . . :( I'm not sure what the American scene is like around there.

PND

Smash Champion
Yep. You're halfway between the West Coast Canadian scene and the East Coast Canadian scene (we're better though) so you're outta luck as far as the great white north is concerned.

Glick

Smash Lord
Sure MI could be competitive, but I don't see anything there thats really worth much extraordinary mention.

PND

Smash Champion
Guys, srsly. Don't underestimate Ally. He JV 3 stocked Sliq. He 3 stocked Kingace, and Kingace came 5th at CH3, and only came 5th because he *barely* lost to Azen.

Ally is a beast, and I'm telling you this now. If you go in expecting to **** him because he's Canada scrub, you will be in for a cruel surprise.

Ally made top 15 IIRC on the Allisbrawl ladder WITH CAPTAIN FALCON. Went Snake, came 1st. Watch out for him. Ally am Legend.

Oh, and say hi to Ulevo for me.

PND

Smash Champion
Yo, Bowyer, how'd ya do?

From Samurai Panda's latest update, the finals are Anther / Ally. Ally knocked Anther out of winners finals and they're facing off in grand finals now. 2-1 Ally. . . OMG THIS IS SO HYPE.

And Lain and Ambrose happened again, just as before. What were the characters like this time around?

EDIT:
Ally did indeed win. Anther CPed him to FD and switched to Sonic, so Ally switched to Falcon. Ally landed a knee for the win.

Also, I hear Anther 2 stocked Ally in the first game. Dunno what happened after that.
Holy ****ing ****. ****. ********. I mean, wow. *****, ***********.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
NY is great. You should come over here.

Why is Canada getting all the love here?
lol i like NY, but NJ shure isnt getting any love xD. I live in the middle of NJ, not north were things are as crazy as hell. Were I live, its not polluted, and nothing bad ever happens (except for the occational petiphile/sex-offender who threatens to **** children) why am I telling you this? well you brought it up veril. lol

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
At least you guys don't live in NM. Seriously, the only cool thing here is the people, and it's not a large amount of them.

MrEh

Smash Hero
At least you guys don't live in NM. Seriously, the only cool thing here is the people, and it's not a large amount of them.
You guys don't know the meaning of hell. BAWAHAHHA!!!!

I live in Hawaii, which is quite literally, a giant rock. There's like, nothing to do here. Because of that, a lot of people play games as an outlet. (What else is there to do? Surf? Yeah right.)

We're isolated like crazy, but at least there's a competitive scene for Brawl here.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
You guys don't know the meaning of hell. BAWAHAHHA!!!!

I live in Hawaii, which is quite literally, a giant rock. There's like, nothing to do here. Because of that, a lot of people play games as an outlet. (What else is there to do? Surf? Yeah right.)

We're isolated like crazy, but at least there's a competitive scene for Brawl here.
Yuck. Is the community cool at least? I know thats the only reason I stay in NM. And NM doesn't have much to do. You get to see balloons about once a year. Thats really it. NM is very into OOS tourneys, since there isn't much of anything even for tourneys either.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Yeah that would suck....
Yeah, we usually have to convince the local university's anime club to hold tourneys, which is usually a problem, since most of the people who then attend those tourneys don't get too far because of all the serious players beat them, so the community doesn't grow. It's really absurd. No one in the UNM tourneys seem to want to go to smashboards and spend the time to get good.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Yuck. Is the community cool at least?
Yeah, the community is really cool actually. Everyone's pretty mellow and chill in Hawaii, probably because of the nice weather. Everyone loves friendlies, and there's usually 50+ people going to monthly tournies. So yeah, the scene is always competitive here, it's just really isolated. You can't really get more isolated then this, except Alaska. God knows what they do up there...

Yeah, we usually have to convince the local university's anime club to hold tourneys
Another thing worth mentioning. People in Hawaii love anime. Can't get enough of it.

which is usually a problem, since most of the people who then attend those tourneys don't get too far because of all the serious players beat them, so the community doesn't grow. It's really absurd. No one in the UNM tourneys seem to want to go to smashboards and spend the time to get good.
That does suck though. :(

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
well that sucked... I lost to Ambrose in pools because of stupid lucky **** and couldn't really get over it so I played like complete **** afterwards... not to mention, the 2nd seed in pools placed me against Ally 2nd round and a falco the next (my worst matchup by far)... But I took Ally to high percent last stock all 3 times I played him and could have won both tourney games against him if I didn't **** up like a *******.

TheStig

Smash Lord
well that sucked... I lost to Ambrose in pools because of stupid lucky **** and couldn't really get over it so I played like complete **** afterwards... not to mention, the 2nd seed in pools placed me against Ally 2nd round and a falco the next (my worst matchup by far)... But I took Ally to high percent last stock all 3 times I played him and could have won both tourney games against him if I didn't **** up like a *******.
did u use mk?

lain

Smash Master
Ambrose is good =)

He showed you the matches, and so what basically happened was that we both ***** each other's secondaries with ic's, and he beat me in the ditto lol.

IC DITTOS ARE SO STUPID. IT'S ALL BLIZZARD AND SQUALL GAHHHHH IC DITTOS SHOULD BE BANNED FROM TOURNEY PLAY.

but yeah **** you ambrose. you *****. >: |

lol jkjk

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
did u use mk?
Yeah.

1st game - I 3 stocked his IC's
2nd game - MK ditto. Extremely close. I died at 50%, 80%, 120% because of ******** **** that never ****ing happens ever. I gave him over 400% and had complete control over the entire match despite dying like a ****, it was so ****ing stupid.
3rd game - I'm a ****ing ******* and play a stage that I don't know how to play the MK ditto on :/

When I lose matches that I should win because of stupid ****, I get really ****ing pissed, can't get over it, and play like ****ing *** for a while after it... especially when people ****ing keep bringing it up.

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
Yeah.

1st game - I 3 stocked his IC's
2nd game - MK ditto. Extremely close. I died at 50%, 80%, 120% because of ******** **** that never ****ing happens ever. I gave him over 400% and had complete control over the entire match despite dying like a ****, it was so ****ing stupid.
3rd game - I'm a ****ing ******* and play a stage that I don't know how to play the MK ditto on :/

When I lose matches that I should win because of stupid ****, I get really ****ing pissed, can't get over it, and play like ****ing *** for a while after it... especially when people ****ing keep bringing it up.
lol, wow...

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lol, wow...
yeah, I'm kind of being ***, my apologies. Don't get me wrong, I do think you're pretty good, you beat Lain twice and I don't think that was a fluke and that says something right there, but I believe that I have the IC's and MK matchup down pretty good and I believe I out played you the tourney, that's all.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
yeah, I'm kind of being ***, my apologies. Don't get me wrong, I do think you're pretty good, you beat Lain twice and I don't think that was a fluke and that says something right there, but I believe that I have the IC's and MK matchup down pretty good and I believe I out played you the tourney, that's all.
Meh, its the internet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom