• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge - SC/NC Brawl Weeklies - next: nevar

ptown

Smash Ace
i have fun fun with melee teams and gud fun in melee singles.

i have some fun in brawl teams.

64... ?

this is how i rank smash.

Lareit

Smash Ace
This makes me sad.

This is what happens with weeklies...they tire fast. :ohwell:

So where do we go from here? I know I don't come as much as I used to, but I still want to be involved in Smash. How about just the bi-weeklies? Or possibly just a monthly? :ohwell:
they tire fast? it's been over a year.

I'd say it got lots of mileage.

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
they tire fast? it's been over a year.

I'd say it got lots of mileage.
It's funny because unlike you guys who get to play everyday/all the time - I don't.

I'm just getting started, I play BARELY once a week(DUE that I don't own it), I'm willing to give up anything or put anything on the line just to play as much as you all have. I hope I can start SOMETHING where I live so at least my dream doesn't die out...

EDIT: @Adam - May I still come visit and chill randomly as long as I notice you first?

The Director

Smash Lord
To me a year is fast. Especially a game like Smash that's supposed to have endless replay value. I don't know about you guys, but I still get randy for smash. IMO, a weekly was a bit much.

Do you guys really need that much competative Smash? (don't answer that question Devin, because I already know that yes, yes you do!)

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I played Smash tonight for 5 and a half hours against Adam.

3 of it was brawl.

the rest was melee.

And you know what? I had FUN.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Adam played MELEE again???

Wtf... i was sick, so i called in yesterday (which is why i didn't even bother with a ride... wasn't really up for the vomitting in public again, lol :p)

So yea, parts on RE 5 professional difficutly w/0 a human partner suck ***. If you die... she will NOT heal you cause her AI is to tard-ified. I can heal her, im "dying" and she chooses to fire off a shot and then try to heal. Not enough time.. BS

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Yeah, Thursday's are done, but I don't think Adam is.

The whole 'smashfest' thing was getting kind of old, when what we were originally looking for were tournaments.

So, hopefully, more people will come to the bi-weeklies and Adam's Smash-spark will be rekindled.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yea, gotta admit, the 5 man tournies were wearing kinna thin on me as well.

Hopefully, we get decent turnouts and it motivates me to keep it goin, lol :p

The Director

Smash Lord
You guys just had to rekindle this thread again, didn't you? Little ****ers.

Hopefully we can spread the bi-weeklies like butter and they won't wear our Smash appetites thin. Personally, I think they'll make them bigger!

Top Bottom