• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Be Smashin' Tourney, Port Charlotte, FL (5/1) Melee setups and possible low tier!

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
TRA-dawg ur marth is sickkk man its that simple worry ud pul of some sick shxt like just spike me nd tauntdawg it be sickkk but thnks

aglow- too bad we only had one friendly set. ive neber played i.c with meta so i was just trying to seehow that shxt went down. i definately wouldnt pick him in a tourney match but yeea dawg next time well play before ur like gotta go dawggggggggggg laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

oh nd TRUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP dont be gay dawg >.< 80 percent up air thats gayyy shxt dawg lol

ummm yYIN your sickk man but you counter pick me man from the begginging dawgg wtfffffffff

nd abscenttt thnks for routing on me at low tier finals lol nd

NAPLES IS SICKKKKKKKKKKK

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
1: DewDaDash (Split $112) Dedede
2: EmoWolf (Split $112) Metaknight- good job great matches in the brackets meta is gay
3: Abscent ($24.00) Diddy Kong/Donkey Kong- great job reppin fgcu
4: M!X- hey man good set i will get you next time and i look forward to some friendlys as well. crazy DI and best matches of the night
5: Winge ($8.00) Wolf/Toonlink
5: Aglow- crazy chain grab was fun to watch glad i was not on the receiving end of that
7: Eskmo Rob
7: Trump- took me out of the tourny then took my chair but its all good we had a good set it was close.
9: Nomeg Olimar
9: Mando???
9: Viper Falco
9: Zero ???
13: Silent Pinoy Pit
13: Malice ???
13: Sin- hey man i look forward to playing you more often not a bad snake good sets
13: Pope ???
17: BG- BG big **** good to see you come out with me and the swamp nigas nice win in your first tourny and you will only get better.
17: Mech- yo man you were stellar i hope you continue to play smash and travel with me you were the most entertaining at this tourny.
17: King ???
17: Yineingeru ???
17: eMonk ???
17: Mink- you did good its too bad you had to meet so early in the brackets but at least you know i was doin my best.
17: Inferno ???
17: CR4CK3RWOLF Fox
25: Rokanza ???
25: Jwaang ???
25: Quick- good to see that you are trying break into the smash scene its a great game and with time you will get better.
25: Kappo ???
25: Meglaodon- sh!it next time we need to make sure you get some sleep and make sure that the snotty publix employees are not eyeing us the whole time.
25: Irritus ???
25: Orgasmike ???
25: Addy- keep playing man you will improve and soon you will be on the other side of a 3 stock i hope you come out again

Tra thanks for the invite to this event and i also look forward to playing next year good stuff

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
1: DewDaDash (Split $112) Dedede
2: EmoWolf (Split $112) Metaknight- i would have more respect if it wassn't metaknight, but you did good as mario in the low tier man.
3: Abscent ($24.00) Diddy Kong/Donkey Kong- Great job man.
4: M!X- Dude, you showed me a side of Falcon i will never forget.
5: Winge ($8.00) Wolf/Toonlink
5: Aglow-
7: Eskmo -Rob
7: Trump- .
9: Nomeg Olimar -- Best oli i have seen in a long time., Next time you see jiggypuff i hope you think of Mink!
9: Mando???
9: Viper Falco - Viper man, you did good. You did your best, and it really sucks that i met you so early. Next time... next time.
9: Zero ???
13: Silent Pinoy Pit -- You know you wont forget that rest attack ftw.
13: Malice ???
13: Sin-hey man i look forward to playing you more often not a bad snake good sets
13: Pope ???
17: BG- BG big **** doin' work man. No doubt. Tied!!! Swamp nigas!
17: Mech- Dude, you gave me a G**** heart attack for the last 30 minutes of the tournament. I'm **** proud samie made it that far.
17: King ???
17: Yineingeru ???
17: eMonk ???
17: Mink-
17: Inferno ???
17: CR4CK3RWOLF Fox -- Good matches. i wish i would have taken off tap jump. But i accept.
25: Rokanza ???
25: Jwaang ???
25: Quick- You came, you did your best. Thats all that maters bro.
25: Kappo ???
25: Meglaodon- Bad luck man. Bad luck. You'll pull through next time. You're one of the top members in the SwampNigas! Don't be scurred.
25: Irritus ???
25: Orgasmike ???
25: Addy- Good job man. I had fun.

Once again, big shout out to everyone who had part in hosting. Mad props guys. GG.

Yineinjeru

Smash Apprentice
i had fun with all u guys wish i could live near all of u so i could play u all alot more but i am placed in pc i will get better and next time i face all of u sometime i will keep u on ur toes and sweating if not i will win XD

Yineinjeru

Smash Apprentice
TRA-dawg ur marth is sickkk man its that simple worry ud pul of some sick shxt like just spike me nd tauntdawg it be sickkk but thnks

aglow- too bad we only had one friendly set. ive neber played i.c with meta so i was just trying to seehow that shxt went down. i definately wouldnt pick him in a tourney match but yeea dawg next time well play before ur like gotta go dawggggggggggg laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

oh nd TRUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP dont be gay dawg >.< 80 percent up air thats gayyy shxt dawg lol

ummm yYIN your sickk man but you counter pick me man from the begginging dawgg wtfffffffff

nd abscenttt thnks for routing on me at low tier finals lol nd

NAPLES IS SICKKKKKKKKKKK

i did not counter pic u lol. dude my mk is getting sick and so is my falco i might not be able to come to gamme becuz i have to save up for a controller.... and i have $10 to my name lol.

-!-

Smash Lord
Hey mink, Im trying to recall how u look but I'm blank lol did we play at all? Ur not the guy I ditto with C. Falcon are u?

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
lol idk if anybody notice but i only went falco on the people that i actually was worried about in the tourney sets. mk i went for fun nd to learn match ups XD except dew i went mk to ssee what happens then went falco. so anyone i went falco on good job u had me worried xD had to go all out dawgsssss

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Would a results page go in the Atlantic South forum, or the Tournament Results forum?

Time
Runs
Away

-!-

Smash Lord
Not sure if you are still checking this thread but I was the guy playing C. falcon ditto. Sorry I wasn't at my best next tourney get some sleep and play legit.
ohh ok man, you going to WATO??? I'll be there for sore. if you're going we can play there :)

Top Bottom