• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WEEKLY Kaillera Newspaper Update: Issue #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Never understood how people think I'm funny >_>

And some of those quotes are definitely fake, I know what I said or not

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
I'm weak because I told you not to put me in your racist newspaper? You keep talking to me like I'm a little cat. My last time telling you, you got my address, come prove it.

And people actually like this disgrace named MATTS! what a joke of a community

I'm done, thanks for the games everyone.

Morin0

Smash Lord
I'm weak because I told you not to put me in your racist newspaper? You keep talking to me like I'm a little cat. My last time telling you, you got my address, come prove it.

And people actually like this disgrace named MATTS! what a joke of a community

I'm done, thanks for the games everyone.
What's funny is that most people will tell you that you're taking this too seriously because MATTS! is just "trolling."

It's a really bull**** cop-out for a lot of the genuine behavior some people exhibit but welp, what can you do about it.

B Link

Smash Lord
Ah the 10th edition, can't believe it's been that long. What can I say? It's the MATTS! newspaper -- provocatively funny as usual. Goes well with a cup of coffee.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Flaming users, sexual material, links to roms....yeah, this is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom