• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Monthly] ADVENT IX presented by Next Level Lan

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
How is Advent 20 dollars? And isn't entry part of that 20?

Bring lunch with you and don't enter doubles. Duh. Not only is it healthier, but it's the same as if you went to WATO.
16 goes for gas
10 for singles fee

=26.

not happening.

again, see you guys at WATO+

I'll go if Zoro spot me in singles :troll:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I thought these were the first Saturday of the month so I was curious since ESA is doing first saturdays now

:phone:

DoomChickens

Smash Rookie
Herro,

I'm new to smash tournaments and i will be attending Advent. I just wanted to know if any Cubes or Melee disks are still needed cuz I can totes bring mine.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Is your setup the purple one? Cause it's still there and we play on it all the time. lol It's pretty much safe, and SFL MIGHT come to this as well. Our driver is still considering if he wants to make the drive or not.
I feel happy that you guys are using my cube...hmm...I not sure but it has the memmory as well right? Cuz I think I remember taking it...

Top Bottom