• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Whips are always greater than handcuffs. Sure, handcuffs will hold her in place, but that will never teach her to obey. That's why you go with the whip. However, put the two together and that is one great night lol
I'm a doctor, I'm supposed to be fixing people, not wounding them!

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
theres too much to read for only being absent for... 2 weeks

hey angel, i'll let you know on the 1st if we can house people at my place or not for FS5. theres a small chance maybe we can
i'll call you or txt you

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
I think you need to update your sig, Donkey Bong. I haven't seen you play Toon Link or Zelda or Kirby in a LONG time.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
double edit: i'm sorry le_thien, i didn't mean to use that word to defend you, but i can see why you thought that. no hard feelings man, i got nothing against you.
It's all good. You're young(er than me), you're fiery, and you're just trying to be competitive, and I get that. It's just that we're approaching 2009, and there are still kids casually throwing out words that they still don't realize carry with them not only a lot of negative connotations, but also doesn't speak well for their comprehension of societal norms.

I was mostly just messing around too with my original post, but as with most little skirmishes I get into on SWF, it escalated a little too fast from there. Anyway, consider this squashed.

I will still **** you, though. And not just at the game. Better duct-tape that ***-hole, stat.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Thien, you should come to PBT 7, bring Michael too! And your MK bro, I forgot his name :(
Would if I could, brother, but I gotta get back up to work in Norman here in a couple of days, get my crew back together, find some quick cash and prepare for Final Smash 5. I'll definitely see all you cats soon though.

Santi

Smash Lord
You should of came to San Ang, Thien.

It was pretty fun.
I lost every game.

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
*IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT*

PBT #7 will feature at least 1 Melee event.

If you plan on attending the melee event, you should bring a set up (TV, cube/wii, Melee & Brawl if you have it). Without set ups, the event won't run smoothly.

I will run Melee Singles. Teams will be determined based on set ups, attendance, and time. I do not want the melee event(s) to interfere with the Brawl events. But I'm not worried about this so much. We should have time to spare especially if we use some of the melee set ups for Brawl as Melee singles wrap up.

Registration for all things Melee starts at 11:45 and ends at 12:00. The first event starts at 12:00 NOON. Expect to get to the venue at 11:45 at the earliest.

For all you Brawl players. Things should operate as usual.

With a little patience, we should all walk away happy.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I'll show up for both melee and brawl and brawl teams.

Hopefully I'll be able to bring a TV and cube and laptop for tournament brackets.

Santi

Smash Lord
Dang dojo sorry about that, didn't mean to teabag you that hard.
lmao!

i tried to stop them Dojo.
They threatened me :/

I dont want videos of me sucking as well but I think its time for ppl to see how bad I suck now
and underestimate at FS5 ;)

Dojo

Smash Champion
Dang dojo sorry about that, didn't mean to teabag you that hard.
Let me find out, I'll ****ing kill you. I'll take a knife, and shove it up your butt you skinny piece of ****. :)

How can you be sleepy? You went to sleep before anyone else did Wtf, lol
I went to sleep after 5, and woke back up like from 7-8 when everybody was just sitting there making fun of Cake's coffin and Ice and all that. I woke up at 10 and came home because I didn't have my alarm and didn't wanna end up like missing. You guys all slept til like 1. Do the math sucka.

Santi

Smash Lord
LMao!
CAke coffing. too good.
Doing big thangs.

EDIT: infinity go to sleep. you got work at 6 :)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Eh what the hell, now you cats are doing Melee + brawl tourneys?

Throw one when I get back to Oklahoma, I"ll get everyone to show.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
lolololol you compared Furbs to Bwett? No offense, but even Furbs admitted that he isn't on the same level as Billy, and don't even make me mention his pools debacle from OH SNAP! v4.0. <3 Furbs, and he and I are cool again, but lololol

I love how Esca saying he "handles Bwett pretty well" is a legitimate argument. =)
i HATED those pools :'( although i think you're selling me short considering while i was out here in california i was even going even with edreeses peach. I'm not billy's level, i don't think I could beat melee 1 or D4ba in tournament, but at the same time i was able to and did beat people who did advance to the bracket at Oh snap although my poor performance in pools is my fault and mine alone.

point being though, you can't judge someones skill based off of pools. i made 40 bucks at west coast smash league MM people who made it out of pools to the bracket although 65th out of 178 isn't too bad. hugs hasnt even made it out of pools in some tournaments

also at CY i think falco is basically the next metaknight lol. he is MUCH better than the tier list has him as, I'd even go so far as to say he's the second best in the game considering he only has one bad matchup (marth). point being it doesn't take a good falco to beat good people

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
i HATED those pools :'( although i think you're selling me short considering while i was out here in california i was even going even with edreeses peach. I'm not billy's level, i don't think I could beat melee 1 or D4ba in tournament, but at the same time i was able to and did beat people who did advance to the bracket at Oh snap although my poor performance in pools is my fault and mine alone.

point being though, you can't judge someones skill based off of pools. i made 40 bucks at west coast smash league MM people who made it out of pools to the bracket although 65th out of 178 isn't too bad. hugs hasnt even made it out of pools in some tournaments

also at CY falco is basically the next metaknight lol. he is MUCH better than the tier list has him as, I'd even go so far as to say he's the second best in the game considering he only has one bad matchup (marth). point being it doesn't take a good falco to beat good people
What? Falco is one of the harder characters to play in brawl, and has more then one bad match-up lol. The only character that doesn't have more then one bad match-up is MK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom