• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The King's Moot

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
woohoo! got 5th again, which was my goal to at least get the same results as last tournament i went to :] now just gotta keep it up and maybe i'll be on them prs and achieve my summer goal.

Well shoutouts to all the people i can remember then, if i forgot anyone its because of the large part of the weekend i was playing on clouds:

David: Great hosting my man! that basement didn't feel toooo crowded, and it seems like it ran pretty well. there will always be delays hahah. fun set in tournament too, i'll have to get you next time tho (puns for days)

Karn: maybe or maybe not? idk. possibly, but i'm not quite entirely sure.

gofg: damn. went in on me during bracket. def the only person there i wouldn't have tried using falco on tbh. grabs too good. and also, best line ever. "sakurai would be like....'yeah'" ****ing brilliant

ocean: **** man we never get to play cause im so into trying to beat other people lol. also, hugs on hugs.

fiz: i actually don't remember who was better when we played lmao oh well. but yeah was good seeing you again...we should try teaming again cause i think we could be solid if ya'd stop bein so bad :] always a good time.

Rag: better than fiz in teams

ksk: man we didn't get to talk much, but glad i got to see you again. i just realized i didn't play brawl once that whole tourney though 0_o

koozyk: how'd you do in brawl? damn we didn't hang out much either wahhh

gq: we didn't hang out either waaaaah

313: hope you held your own in singles!

arch: did your roomate have somethin to say about you goin to this tournament?

kill: saw a couple of matches of you playin...man what a great yoshi

danny shade: when you're in the vicinity while i play melee i think it improves my game real talk hahah

knorr: man, you made me want to be involved in smash earlier...i think its so crazy hearing all the stories about how the community used to be. cool meeting you, funny guy. dk all day. stay magical

malk: cool meeting another old school smasher. wish we didn't have to play on that laggy tv :[. also. SMALLWORLD. the most complicated of all boardgames lmaaaaao. tell me some more stories next time

snap: my savior, always down to take me to tournaments. thanks a lot like always man, only a couple more tournies and you'll be gone and i'll be back at school though ;_; gotta make these count!

cam: can't believe you left your controller in the woods -_- but also mad at myself cause i saw the thing behind us and forgot to grab it too hahha. maybe next time we're in raleigh we can go get it! thanks for hookin me up man.

but **** your house and them tricky *** doors.

kadaj: jelly? hahah jk we gotta scope hoes soon, unleash your **** tech skill on them man.

josh: why didnt you come?

dark hart: thanks for bein a bro. glad someone else has the same endurance as me and can pretty much play all night!

plur/corey: ggs late saturday

foureyes/john: yeah if i didn't get there so late i woulda said somethin to you guys hahah, will have to play you both in brawl sometime. well yall live around so we can play sometime

v1ce: good gooood **** with you staying after to practice melee, really cool when i see brawl people do that hhaha. get on them prs playaa

kevin: wanted to hear your genesis rant ya scrub! get better soooon

nebs: cool rematches...pretty upset we couldn't even figure out the money thing lmaooo. stomp->knee

dop: mann we shoulda done a set! your peach is so much quicker than others....so hard to keep up with. i really could use some peach practice so next time we should get some games in.

moo: i don't think we played much..shoulda rematched!

keith: wish you were there dude, if ksk's house had melee players i would have considered comin to thaaaaar

sneak: ****ttt i forgot to ask you how to play against fox. damn.

stingers- "i'll take a g" growin up soo fast

0room- glad to see you trying to get better. keep it up! falcon believes in you.

lucas' brother- blue fox will show you the way.

brawl people- i'll have to start showin you guys i got a decent marth ;)

man. going through my head trying to remember all the people i hung out with is hard haha but makes me realize i've made a lot of friends in the smash community. especially cool getting to hear stuff from the old days by hangin with knorr and malk. i'm actually really feeling like a part of the community now :')

as plur and lucas put it while we were hangin at like 5 in the morning "there are no other people like smashers." and thats pretty much right. just gettin unsober and trying to get good at this videogame with all you and havin some silly times along the way is pretty great.

i used to think all that <3 stuff that you guys throw around was pretty gay lmao. but now i kinda understand that we're like a family.

but i like hoes better. get on my level and bring some hot *****es people!

love, bden

lord karn

Smash Master
david was in charge of the money so I don't really know. @__@

and I might make a results thread

but maybe not

GofG

Smash Champion
guys i'd just like to remind everyone that i beat bden and sneak at this tourney

that means i'm improving

watch out!!!!!!

also i lost to 2 peaches

just like every ****ing everything

e: although i took david to match 3, on ****ing jungle ****ing japes, 6 minute match

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
<3 bden

I guess I'm not getting better at this game, since I'm losing to the same people I was losing to 2 years ago, and beating the same people I was beating 2 years ago

Also I"m tired of fighting Ocean like round 1 of every tournament we're both at, it's just annoying at this point

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
john i love you

yeah lucas i don't really get why it always happens
but hey at least you always win

Top Bottom