• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
you know what, how about a Smash Tourney a few weeks into school? Possibly the first week or second?

kithkin

Smash Champion
but thats just when schools starting >=[

how is that good? people will be like "I have school, I cant" (and I know it'd be on a weekend, but people would still have problems cause they're just starting school)

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Interesting story.

Local superstore had SSBM up for demo. So, I'm watching some n0-0bs play, amazed at their skill. (Kirby used Rock, samus grabs him nad up throws. Kirby uses Rock again, Samus grabs and up throws. Kirby uses rock again, Samus counters with Screw attack and dies...)

Anyway, as I'm watching, a wild Randall appears. I would have caught it with my masterball but I was saving it, so I fought it to weaken it. Unfortunately he took out me whole team with his Shinespike attack.
True story.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
but thats just when schools starting >=[

how is that good? people will be like "I have school, I cant" (and I know it'd be on a weekend, but people would still have problems cause they're just starting school)
yeah but i mean, it would be something to look forward to after summer vacation. And i don't understand how it would be a problem if it was on a weekend. =S

kithkin

Smash Champion
Sound fair enough, you gotta decide on a date before anyone starts actually making useful comments.

and then you can go ahead and regret it.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
k, i'll try and find an available date today after school.
I'll check the auditorium at the Library and the Community Centre.

I wanna be able to make a thread for the next tourney some time soon so hopefully everyone will be satisfied with the next date. _|¯|O

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol well it won't be filled with chairs of course...But i'm not even sure if i can even rent it out considering i can never contact them > = [

p.s. hypothetically speaking, if we did rent out the auditorium with the chairs, the head chairs would most likely be taken by the fat edmonton guys like Joel....or Eggz if he decides to come ;)

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!
22) Never talk about rules 1-21.

23) If you care to arrange a meeting with another member, please do so via PM's. This way we're not spamming the thread with a two-person discussion.

24) Only post if you have something intelligent, or really funny to say. Let's try not to make this place a cess pool yet have some fun at the same time.

25) Please refrain from making any, "LAWLZ CLGARY IZ BETAR DEN EDMINTOWN" posts. Settle "which city is better" conflicts with a friendly game of smash or with your fists.

26) All the normal forum rules apply. No censor bypassing, racism, or, once again, accessive spam.

27) Try to enjoy yourself.

I hope this thread serves it's purpose.

so what are the 1st to 21 rules?

Carl, lets have a 2 person convo-.- HOW IS uR DAY!!

:) BC is better than AB... CREW BATTLE 200 dollar MM!!!! 5v5 or 6v6!!! :D:D:D

i dont like Carl because hes Asian

I WILL NotT ENJOY MYSELF >=(

jk, but id like to know who from Edmonton is going to Transcanada tournoi?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Ah, and we have a fresh face.

This Volt Tackle guy here is my friend Ryan. He used to suck, but now he's awesome. You guys'll see him at Carl's May Tournament. I play with him often, and I hope he's going to start coming to some of Carl's get-togethers.
who was he? i dont think i saw him..

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Oh lol it's a new ryan.

THANKS FOR THE LINK SHWN WTF =D i hart you too~

edit:// RYAN MONEY MATCH FOR BEST RYAN IN RICHMOND/WHEREVER OTHER RYAN IS FROM!

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Let us speak less of Adam's sexual capability, and instead direct our attention to the issue at hand: manLi has more asianxpryde than all of you put together.

Ask John. if you got any beef me and Carl will go doubles against you in asianxpryde. Gameset.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I'll take the challenge, just need a partner.

COME ON SOMEBODY.

did smashboards always have this much popups? my blockers going mad.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'll be your partner Brad. Unless you'd feel more comfortable playing with a level 1 Falco as a teammate.

btw. i have aznxpride

Top Bottom