• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STARFURRY H: Cancelled because these are polluting my basement. See thread for detail

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Problem is that each match is pretty big (~90 MB) in its raw video format, so there's no easy way to send a lot of them to you online. I watched your recorded jigglypuff matches, mostly against Grmo, but didn't see any unusual or really crazy moments. *shrugs* The only really funny moment was when someone's (Mikey?) Ganon tried to warlock punch punish your missed rest, but missed because the wind pushed him too far away.

If you really want all your matches then we need to find a way to transfer those big files. It can't really be done with something simple like email or MSN.
..hey wasnt that warlock punch against me..I think I remember that

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
I'd like to see my 2 games in the crew battle.

Me: Marth vs Nightmare: Jiggs
Me: Marth vs Europhoria: Marth

If someone doesn't want these up then you can send them to me.

I'll PM you my email.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XQNOJEhseQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fezG4_lgxVA

Ryan, I have a bunch of matches of Falco vs Fox that I think are you and David in singles finals. Did you play two sets best of 5 or something because there seems to be a lot of matches. It goes DL64, Battlefield, YS, DL64, YS, PS. I'll be putting them up in the next couple of days.

Edit - Kyle, I'll bring my recording setup to all future events I attend so you can peruse your footage there.

unknown522

Some guy
how is controller not a valid john X_X

in smash 64, i usually can't dash dance with the old controllers. when i played it on someone's wii with a gc controller i could dash dance easily.
I'll rephrase it: controller isn't a valid john for me. Everything is my fault all the time

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
edit: lolllllllllllllllllll

I know I've told you this before, but I don't have the ability to beat you or Bernard if you've got working controllers. And the vast, vast, vast majority of the time I can't beat you when you don't have a working controller (I'd be willing to say 95 : 5 in your favour lolz). Fact of the matter is, controller matters a lot. Only reason I beat Bernie biweekly before last time was 'cuz his tech skill was horrible and he killed himself in the worst way possible lolz. I still almost lost even with him having no sleep, no tech skill, no working controller, etc.

Controller is huge lolz.

It's sort of hard to see it 'cuz you **** pretty much everyone in the scene even without working controllers but people who know you know you're hindered by lack of working hardware lolz so whatever. It's easier to see it for Bernie, too, 'cuz he tries to put way too much flash into his game and sh*t (again, I'm about 95% sure I've expressed this to you already) and therefore he messes up stuff more visibly. He's also not as good as you at covering mistakes, so they look more obvious too lolz.

Idk how I'd convince you I'm being sincere, idk if I even could lolz. But that's the truth :laugh:

Santana

Smash Apprentice
I didn't think they were boring =/

But I guess if you didn't like having a whole bunch of people into your basement every other week, it makes sense. That's a pretty hard thing to like, actually.

idea

Smash Master
mmk. i hope you still come to smashfests and stuff reasonably often.

i might do biweeklies over the summer =P and we should have afro chris' too.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Aww noooes

Ending shoutouts then!

Me: LOL you lost your ring
Grmo: LOL you found my ring.
Marco: LOL
Ryan: LOL
Kyle: LOL
David: LOL
Bernard: LOL
Mike: LOL
Julian: LOL
Come By Chance Mews: LOL

Santana

Smash Apprentice
mmk. i hope you still come to smashfests and stuff reasonably often.

i might do biweeklies over the summer =P and we should have afro chris' too.
Yes, please.

I'm also gonna host some fests, but I think I'll cap the people this time.

Top Bottom