• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Video & Critique Thread -- Diamond City Theater

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
HEy PX can you give me control of the second post so I can split the singles and doubles into to different pages i'm tired of hitting this number limit for pictures...

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
ima update and add jnig vids in a couple of days. Then i'ma be gone for a while so if you guys want me to add your vids plz have them in by tuesday.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I like hunger's style of play. Especially with the tires. One day im going to place as well as hunger using the tires.

I myself have a pretty legit tire game :)

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
Well im starting to play offline more since my region finally got a monthly for itself. That beginning was supposed to be a joke since wario fell on his face at the start if you noticed. We were rival wario mains for awhile. But lately he's switched to wolf as you said. Trust me i know MCpp. I just forgot to update the thank you list. I made it quite a few months ago.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691

Padô

Smash Lord
Where you nervous that you were in the finals? You made a lot of mistakes. Why did your fair clash with his nado and hit him out of it once?
There are some stupid mistakes there beside those, like sometimes I felt under the platform on YI and suddenly I tried to Fair him? lol. That's CStick issues, it's a combination of nervousism and rustiness.
I missed so many autoturn-around grabs also which rendered my some good % taken. Well, that's why I'm asking for tips here :)

@Nado thing:

I probably tried to SDI veryfast there out of the nado and accidently Fair'd his nado lol

Padô

Smash Lord
SmashTournoi - Account name to the videos.

BBI - Bushido Brawl Impact - The name of the tournament.

I watched all of them. There matches against Leon (Peach/Marth), Kaos (MK) and Ally(Snake).
The grandfinals have already been uploaded there are around 12 matches agaisnt Ally, five on first GF set, four on the second and 3 from the Winners Bracket.

Two agaisnt Leon and 4 Against Kaos. A total of 18 matches.

SORRY, GF2 set hasn't been uploaded YET.

Top Bottom