• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CREW YGO Combo Vid (featuring some of the best in NC) - trailer up now!

PacStrife

Smash Ace
So here is tha' link to the trailer.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9GPiioFcUE

The people that will be included in this video will be (some character choices may change as the video progresses):

PAC! - falcon

LOZR-falcon/luigi

TC-marth

TLOZ-link

59JS-Ganon

There will also be others in the video as we are putting together a type of guest section too. This will include the great and powerful chocolate thunda and DarkSyde. We need to get the MCPO in this too lolz...(NC inside joke). Anyways I am aiming to have this video done by August 4th which is the date of a huge NC tourney coming up. (MPJV shamless plug) Please people leave comments and get excited about this. It will be epic NC-ness FTW!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
God! I wanna see just that one combo 59JS made on, I think it was, T.C's Captain Falcon. That one combo where the Warlock punch actually made contact. THAT was an epic combo in every sense of the word.

Hey, good luck with the combo video. I wanna see it, and hope there's alot to see.

Florida

イーグランツ
I find it hilarious that all of the "Gay Combos" are done by Marth. :)
Looks interesting, I'll definitely be awaiting the release of this.
And it's about time someone put the definition of a combo in a combo video. >.>

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
sorry for double post, I can't edit, stupid smashboards :( ><
but yeah, I seriously think you should consider using some of the footage I have...there are some great moments...
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=20D9EC0359F1727E
that's the playlist with all of the draft crew matches, lemme know which ones you want and I'll try my best to get the original files to you [or at least some decent quality encoded versions :)]

PacStrife

Smash Ace
I am aiming for a release date before Aug. 4th. Which most likely means I will release it on like Aug. 5th lolz. So not too long of a wait, we shall see. And Toasty I don't know about using that stuff from the draft crew matches. You see LOZR does amazing stuff like that all the time so we really don't need it. I will look over those files one more time though just in case I see something really really special. I also try to avoid using any combos in the video that were already posted in match vids. So all tha' material is suppa freash!

PacStrife

Smash Ace
So we recorded today and let me just say that there were so many good catfish combo's and even a couple slick reggies out there. This translates into people should get even more excited cause the reggie is making the video :)

-NC catfish you know!

justice

Smash Ace
That's nice to know.
Hey man I got a little mixed up about the party.
It's my fault you didn't come to Durham.
Maybe you should come once we all get back together.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
This Chocolate Thunda guy seem cool as hell, son.

Make sure you include alot of him in it...

.......Yeah.:chuckle:

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
No Ice Climbers or Ness? PHAYL.

Okay, seriously, it looks good. And I love the song you have in the trailer. Sounds much better than the Happy hardcore version.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Remember that match that I 4 stocked Lozr...Yeah the one where slick Reggie came in, threw an egg and it spiked em? Yeah put that in there lol j/k

Over B edge gaurd to down spike= too good lol

I want to see lots of moments like those.

Top Bottom