• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MiscData(PW's Guide in first post!)

Power Marshall

Smash Journeyman
Well, I would use it to make new parts to make better stages.

And lol, this is needed to fix the Blue Falcon. Maybe I'll learn how to do it and actually not be lazy. >>
Maybe, you could post this guide on the first post now that this has a guide and we can learn?
Up to you though, it is your thread. ;)

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
YES

I was just about to look into figuring this out in hex but looks like I may not need to. How long?

Nevermind, that was simple. But BrawlWall looks like it will make the process far less time consuming.

Would any of you amazing programmers be interested in making a program for editing (or at least removing) pieces of polygons? While editing out most of the platforms in the new pork city polygons, I noticed some patterns. Actually, this could probably be incorporated into BrawlBox. Okay, maybe not, my thought was that BrawlBox is what I used to get a lot of the data and therefore already knows a lot of the things it needs to know in order to edit models in detail, but I think a separate model editor would be better.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
HYPE4: http://i49.tinypic.com/143hwu9.png

Note. The car.

Heres how I THINK moving platforms/destructables work.

They are defined as seperate objects in the file, and linked to a bone on the stage model. The field PW marked "Name 2" is actually "Bone Name" I think. The random line and the car are seperate objects in the file for NPC

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
One platform is just in the wrong place for some reason, we can see the car, going through the car is the breakable platform, the curve below the car is the boat, and I haven't a clue what the really long line is.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
well, when you preview the car, its shown to be in the center of the screen. dant is correct in that the path of the car is set to a bone on the stage, which is why it will show up in the center in these programs, but on the top and bottom in the game.

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
I know that, that's not what I meant was in the wrong place. Look at the lowest group of planes - the part that should be connected to it is in the center of the screen. I think it may be connected to the breakable platform so that you can seamlessly walk between them.

Now what is that super long floor plane?

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Brawl+ does have the "No Custom Stages" code on, but can be disabled, some codes might malfunction without it though
If you download the BrawlPlussery 5.0 codeset, it won't work without adding that code to it. However, the beta version implanted it in, oddly enough

Top Bottom