• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO=Houston,tx=April 10-12th! go to results thread for pics/vids/results

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I would like to offer my services for volunteering as well. :)

CO18

Smash Hero
I'll MM any Texas player 5-10$. (Assuming I come).

I already got 2 mms with kalo, one wolf vs d3

2nd one DDD ditto on bridge of eldin, loser wears whose scooby doo suit was it? DMG's? For the rest of whobo

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'll MM any Texas player 5-10$. (Assuming I come).

I already got 2 mms with kalo, one wolf vs d3

2nd one DDD ditto on bridge of eldin, loser wears whose scooby doo suit was it? DMG's? For the rest of whobo
Lol no it's Furbs Scooby Suit.

If I go, I would accept a $10 MM. Wario vs Dedede. 3/5 SBR rules with an 8 minute timer.

U better be ready for an hour long set lol. The sad part about this is that I'm not joking either lol, it will probably take that long.

Also Inui, is Bum coming? I still have that wager you made on him against me, I am fine with playing him at WHOBO if he comes.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol no it's Furbs Scooby Suit.

If I go, I would accept a $10 MM. Wario vs Dedede. 3/5 SBR rules with an 8 minute timer.

U better be ready for an hour long set lol. The sad part about this is that I'm not joking either lol, it will probably take that long.

Also Inui, is Bum coming? I still have that wager you made on him against me, I am fine with playing him at WHOBO if he comes.
you there!

we couldnt team at winter gamefest cause you couldnt come. want to team at this?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
you there!

we couldnt team at winter gamefest cause you couldnt come. want to team at this?
Actually IDK who my teams partner for this will be. Texas people/Lee Martin have first dibs on me though.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
DMG, Bum is never going to travel that far, lol...

The holy land doesn't come to Mohammed. You're going to have to go to him at some point.

Santi

Smash Lord
Is that why Lee asked me to team??
I tank and he kill?

jayyyyykayyy

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I'll go if my parents let me. All you people are about to see what a real wario looks like :p

jkzzzz dmg and phantom lol.

EDIT: @xyro what the freak with the IC's rule. Thats the gayest rule in the history of the world.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'll go if my parents let me. All you people are about to see what a real wario looks like :p

jkzzzz dmg and phantom lol.

EDIT: @xyro what the freak with the IC's rule. Thats the gayest rule in the history of the world.
Don't even bother trying to get him to change it lol. I've tried soooo many times :/. Maybe he will listen to OOS more though *shrugs*.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lol ok Fiction, you mean you will show them a Wario that loses to Dedede ROFL. Jk <3 u Fiction. :)

Fiction, let's team for this. U know how dirty double Wario is. :D

And yeah, a lot of us don't like the IC rule but at least you can footstool-Iceblock to get around it.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Motion to not allow DMG and Fiction to team on the premise that every match they play will go to the timer.

All in favor?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
What's his IC rule? (too lazy to check it myself lol)
Just read the first post. It would of taken you less time then it would have to ask that question :mad::mad::mad::mad:.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
that ice climber thing will be the death of me........maybe i just shouldnt come because of this gayyyyy rule.

>_<

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Thank you Hylian for making me have to waste 12 seconds of my life going through the first post!

:angry:

lol jk

I just read it. Ouch. Good thing the Ice Climbers matchup is one I'm not worried about anyway. So I take it some of you guys use IC's?

I bet DDD mains are happy though. IC's makes DDD cry.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Thank you Hylian for making me have to waste 12 seconds of my life going through the first post!

:angry:

lol jk

I just read it. Ouch. Good thing the Ice Climbers matchup is one I'm not worried about anyway. So I take it some of you guys use IC's?

I bet DDD mains are happy though. IC's makes DDD cry.
IC's don't need to alt grab to beat DDD at all lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Motion to not allow DMG and Fiction to team on the premise that every match they play will go to the timer.

All in favor?
I am strongly in favour.

Wario is the best/gayest thing ever in teams.

I'm teaming with M2K and I'm still scared of that.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

All in favor?
Aye

10Ayes
I am strongly in favour.

LOL that's not even the best part of Double Wario lol. Wow that would be super dirty to do that in teams though lol.

Fiction, come to this. We gotta wreck on the live stream. Someone go message Reflex and tell him to come too lol.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Lol ok Fiction, you mean you will show them a Wario that loses to Dedede ROFL. Jk <3 u Fiction. :)

Fiction, let's team for this. U know how dirty double Wario is. :D

And yeah, a lot of us don't like the IC rule but at least you can footstool-Iceblock to get around it.
I'll steal santi from dojo and team with him. Then we'll show you dirty.. or sexy cause its TL =]

Sky`

Smash Lord
Wow.
If they let me commentate on this, I'd be very happy, and I'd totally go.
Anybody know if they'd let me do that?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I am strongly in favour.

EC doesn't even have many warios now that I think about it haha. I saw spam use him against ally, but spam said he quit >_>.

I know you've played Afro's wario and I'm sure that was good. DMG and Fiction teaming would be a nightmare haha.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I don't even know if I want to come anymore. All these lame rules + gay stage list is the formula for dumb disasters.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
No, come! lol. People dont really pick those stages. Well, most people dont. Trust me, our HOBO's are still really fun.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Atlantic North has MalcolmM, but he uses Sonic a lot too. ELI-mination does well and beat Bum before, so he's good. We don't have nearly as many as the Soutwest and Pacific West.

Edit: After looking at the list again, I really agree with Fiction. I'm coming regardless because of the free money in doubles and having family in Texas, though.

Counter-pick: Luigi Mansion, Frigate Orpheon, Battleship Halberd, Rainbow Cruise, Brinstar, Delfino, Castle Siege, Pirate Ship, Jungle japes, NorFair, Yoshi island(pipes), Pokemon Stadium 2, Pokemon Stadium 1.
Whyyyyy? :confused:

Can you at least allow two bans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom