• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Interview Thread! Finally Interviewing Dark.Pch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moozle

Smash Champion
What's your favorite color?

What's your favorite type of MAN?

Why do you think Csticking is way better than Bsticking?

If you could have a house anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Would you rather live in a castle at the bottom of the ocean or in a castle in the clouds?

Favorite type of music?

Peach's best move?

:woman:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Who do you find more sexually attractive, me or Edrees? xD

When do you plan on traveling out of Arizona and to Ohio to blindside and wreck these people with a culture shock style difference effect?

Does playing Peach in Melee help your float canceling/general groundfloat game in Brawl? (That is the case for me)

What is your most notable upset?

What is your most significant loss (to an underdog)?

Do you enjoy playing the ditto?

One word to describe you?

Your opinion of the world and the people who inhabit it? (lol)

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Hey Kyle. :)

MAH QUESTIONS:

1. Favorite Peach tech?
2. Your opinion in Peach's 3 hardest MUs?

Marth
Falco
Meta

In that order.

3. How much more mentally stressing is Peach to play in tournaments(Brawl)?
4. Is it easier to pull wins with Peach in Melee?
5. How is your luck when you pull bomb-ombs?
6. Do you FARGGIN LOVE MR. SATURN!?
7. Favorite Poster?
8. Do you love me?

Metatitan

Smash Master
PG marth isn't one of her three hardest matchups, it's just a hard one to learn.

Now then kyle:
Do you feel maining peach in both brawl and melee holds you back at all in either game?
What game do you prefer?
Which community do you prefer?
Why have I not met you yet?
Favorite matchup?
Opinion on Arizona's melee scene?
Opinion on Arizona's brawl scene?
Who would you main if you didn't main peach?
Why peach?
Favorite peach to watch?
Least favorite poster on the peach boards?
Favorite poster on the peach boards?
Opinion on all the drama that recently went down?
Pink peach> Green peach
STOP USING DAIR TO TRY TO LAND IN MELEE. I SAW YOU VS TAJ AND YOU GOT ***** FOR THAT!!!!

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
When was it that you realized you hated

?

:rosalina:

I've hated Daisy for a long time. Seriously, ever since I started playing Melee casually, I was annoyed with Daisy's crazy similarity to Peach. She felt like a ripoff to me and I just never liked her. Plus, I thought she looked fugly in Melee, but then I look at how fugly she is in Brawl too and it's equally disgusting. However, there is only one game I can really tolerate her in... and that's Mario Tennis for the Gamecube lol. Cuz she was better than Peach in that game and I like using technique characters. She's also alright in Mario Party if a friend chooses her or in Mario Kart.
What's your favorite color?

I have two favorite colors - blue and pink. Although recently green has become very close to joining those two lol

What's your favorite type of MAN?

I like a man who is tall, handsome, friendly, funny, smart, and sexy lol. Who also plays video games :p I'm not hung up on race, but I genuinely like white guys, preferably dark hair. But I'm very open to all kinds of men.

Why do you think Csticking is way better than Bsticking?

I won't go into great depth because you can argue both sides with similar arguments, but c-sticking just gives you better control of Peach. Easier fsmashs, easier aerials (including the claw method, which makes it easy to up air string), better SDI, better DI, easier momentum cancelling, and you can pretty much do all the bstick tricks with the cstick if you practice.

If you could have a house anywhere in the world, where would it be?

That's a tough question, because there are still plenty of places I want to travel and experience. If I had to choose a place anywhere in the world... it would probably be somewhere in California. Very gay friendly in some cities and marijuana is practically legal lol.

Would you rather live in a castle at the bottom of the ocean or in a castle in the clouds?

I'd rather have a castle in the clouds. That would be legit because I like to be above people and I'd be in the ****ing clouds!! Although having a castle at the bottom of the ocean would be really cool, I'd just hope I could have the ability to breathe underwater or have a big dome to let us have air deep in the ocean.

Favorite type of music?

I have a very eclectic taste in music... I like many different genres, however, I do listen to a lot of Top 40 stuff. But seriously, I like pop, rap, r&b, dubstep, techno, classical, rock, etc. Haha, although some of my favorite singers include Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Mariah Carey, Rihanna, Madonna, and some other hawt betches with hawt beats.

Peach's best move?

Peach's best move would definitely be her fair. Great for spacing and when fresh, great for killing. It's also a ****ing crown smack! That **** is the best!!

:woman:
Who do you find more sexually attractive, me or Edrees? xD

I definitely think you're a sexier beast than Edrees. Turn gay for me? ;)

When do you plan on traveling out of Arizona and to Ohio to blindside and wreck these people with a culture shock style difference effect?

2011 is going to be my debut year when I start traveling to compete and become known nationally as one of the best Peach players in the country. Mark my words ;)

Does playing Peach in Melee help your float canceling/general groundfloat game in Brawl? (That is the case for me)

When I decided to get competitive on a serious level last year for both games, playing Melee and Brawl had benefits for me that affected my style positively (and negatively sometimes) for both. I got way more technical thanks to Melee and watching Armada videos (he is like my God in Melee!!). And then for Brawl, it helped me become more observant and a smarter player overall. With those two skills combined, I saw a very fast development in my skill level in the course of a year. But yes, playing Peach in Melee has helped my float canceling/general groudfloat game in Brawl.

What is your most notable upset?

That's a tough one... I'm not really sure. This is pretty much going to be local. Although I thought it was pretty awesome, I beat Darlink before in pools 2-1 a couple months ago. And I beat KiraFlax in bracket awhile back haha. They are my toughest competition right now in Arizona. Back when I was ranked #9 in AZ, I beat the #5 player at the time, JustinKamikaze (MK/Snake), and that felt pretty awesome as well. I don't know how much of an upset it is, but beating Light in the ditto felt really good (he beat Praxis in the ditto).

My most notable upset was back when Atomsk came to Arizona. For whatever reason, I played horribly at this tournament and in loser's bracket I lost to Swoops, the Ganon player, and I pretty much cried after this loss lol. It was very devastating (getting 13th place), but afterword I got plenty of friendlies and three and two stocked him plenty of times. And tournaments after that, he didn't take a game off me in pools or bracket. Turnips are your best friend vs. Ganon.

Do you enjoy playing the ditto?

Hell yeah I do!!! It's definitely one of my best matchups and I'm confident I would beat the majority of Peach players in it.

One word to describe you?

Silly

Your opinion of the world and the people who inhabit it? (lol)

I believe the world is a very unique planet in our universe because of its ability to sustain life, but I also believe that most of the people in the world are inherently good and that society is constantly evolving for the better. One more generation til gay marriage and the legalization of marijuana!!

Hey Kyle. :)

MAH QUESTIONS:

1. Favorite Peach tech?

Glidetossing or freepulling. Both are very fun!! Bonewalking is a distant third.

2. Your opinion in Peach's 3 hardest MUs?

Marth - He is a piece of ****. I hate everything about him and his sword pisses me off like no other. Seriously, I hate characters with swords. On top of that, I feel like his moveset is just anti-Peach and supremely annoying overall. I'd say this matchup is like 40-60, maybe 45-55 at best. My best performance against a good Marth was Havok's, and that was after he switched from Metaknight because I nair'd out of a lot of his tornadoes. Got him to last stock, over 100% on PS1, then I got tippered.

Falco - Falco can be a pretty tough matchup. His lasers pretty much destroy our aerial approaches and forces us to come in, which can be just as dangerous. But once we get in, we combo the balls out of him and will make him regret he ever shot lasers at us. Learn to perfect shield. 40-60

Meta - This matchup is definitely one of our hardest matchups, but it's also one of the matchups I'm pretty good at. I have lots of experience fighting Meta Knight and I have the opportunity to play M2K's, Havok's, Darklink's, and a bunch of other Meta Knight players. Whenever I lose to Meta Knight, it's always last stock, unless you're M2K.

In that order.

3. How much more mentally stressing is Peach to play in tournaments(Brawl)?

It's unbelievable how mentally stressing Peach can be to play in tournament. You seriously have to concentrate very hard every single match against someone decent. The main reason is because she's very slow in the air, very light, and it can be very frustrating trying to get in the kill. When I **** around Meta Knight for fun, it sickens me how much easier it is to play a character like him. I've suffered from tournament fatigue and it's something I'm trying to work on as a Peach player.

4. Is it easier to pull wins with Peach in Melee?

A lot easier. Seriously, Peach is like God tier in that game. I don't care what the Melee tier list says, Peach is the best character in the game. Evidence: Armada

5. How is your luck when you pull bomb-ombs?

I have pretty good luck pulling bomb-ombs, it's just 150% harder to land one in Brawl because of the slower air speed when you throw it. You have to really surprise your opponent or be damn sure you're going to hit them.

6. Do you FARGGIN LOVE MR. SATURN!?

Mr. Saturn is alright. Not the biggest fan of him in Brawl because of how easy it is to powershield him, which is annoying because he's suppose to break shields.

7. Favorite Poster?

Oh gosh... I don't know lol... um... Nicole???

8. Do you love me?

Yes. Keep up the hard work, you got the techskill, just work on the mindgames.
PG marth isn't one of her three hardest matchups, it's just a hard one to learn.

Now then kyle:
Do you feel maining peach in both brawl and melee holds you back at all in either game?

I have thought about this more than once. I must say that playing both has had monumental effects in my playstyle. However, I do wonder if I would improve faster if I dropped one of the games and focused on either Brawl or Melee only. At this point, I'm not ready to do that because I'm reaching the top levels in my state for both. Playing both is hella fun too. :)

What game do you prefer?

I'd say I prefer Melee more. I have a lot of fun playing both, I just have a little bit more fun playing Melee. And I definitely watch TONS more videos of Melee than I do of Brawl matches.

Which community do you prefer?

The Brawl community is pretty bad sometimes, so I'd definitely say Melee. But I like both.

Why have I not met you yet?

I don't know, wtf man!? Let's change that next year. :)

Favorite matchup?
1) Snake
2) Zelda
3) Peach
4) Meta Knight

Opinion on Arizona's melee scene?

Utterly amazing. C'mon, we have players like Axe, Taj, Forward, GG7, Vectorman, and other amazing players from here like Light and Wobbles. I have improved a great amount because of the amazing scene we have here. Jet4 is a relative unknown who is really smart at this game, Tai and I are rising stars, and Rubyiris is pretty well known in the Melee community.

Opinion on Arizona's brawl scene?

We definitely don't have the best Brawl scene, but we're still pretty good. At least when it comes to our Top 5 or 6 players. I must say that Darklink, KiraFlax, and I would **** a lot of people.

Who would you main if you didn't main peach?

In Brawl, I'd main Meta Knight. He's like really easy to play and actually kinda fun. And I believe the statement that he's like a Melee character stuck in Brawl.

Why peach?

Peach means a lot to me. I won't go into some of the more emotional aspects of why I love Peach and compete with her, but she has been part of my childhood and represents something bigger than me. This motivation and drive is what helped me got better and I believe it will take me far. Plus Peach is a hot, sexy betch. Who wouldn't play her? Seriously!! I also fell in love with her playstyle in Melee and floating is DA BOMB!!

Favorite peach to watch?

Well for Melee, easy choice - Armada. For Brawl... I don't really have a favorite. I definitely like watching my own videos. If I did have to choose, I'd probably say Kyon. Although I did enjoy watching Niko's, Edrees', and Excel's back in 2009.

Least favorite poster on the peach boards?

EASY. Dark Pch.

Favorite poster on the peach boards?

Tough question, but like I mentioned earlier... probably Nicole. Maybe KB or Illmatic.

Opinion on all the drama that recently went down?

Honestly, Dark Pch needs to grow up. He obviously has some deep seeded issues that he needs to work out. And threatening the boards with suicide is very disgusting and morally deplorable. My respect for him has plummeted to an all time low. And he needs to stop calling people "princess" and "girl" and ****. He should be room banned forever. I don't like him, I don't like his Peach, and I don't want him to come back until he stops all his bull****. No one likes him on smashboards. I could write a novel, but I will leave it at that.

Pink peach> Green peach

Yes. But Green Peach is fun to play too when I invoke the spirit of MaryJ!!

STOP USING DAIR TO TRY TO LAND IN MELEE. I SAW YOU VS TAJ AND YOU GOT ***** FOR THAT!!!!

Lol Brawl habits <3

lulzkittenz

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
Silly Kyle = silly questions...

Teh ppl who are made Persona are working on Catherine. Get hyped?

What are you doing for X-mas? Have you been good this year, young man?

Did you know Rock Paper Scissors has a WMG page on TVtropes? :awesome:

Do you like comic books~?

Dogs or cats?

teehee doo u luv meh? <3

Sorry Kyle. I just can't think of any awesome questions... :(

tw1n

Smash Champion
Silly Kyle, why won't you money match Twin A (also named Kyle???)

Silly Kyle, will you ever come to New Mexico if we have a decent sized tourney?

Silly Kyle, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Silly Kyle, what is the meaning of life???

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
How many Peach related items do you own and what are they? (plusies, posters, keychains etc.)
who is your favorite non-peach main player in melee and brawl?
what are your favorite stages and why?
what is your least favorite attack of peach's?
where does peach keep all that stuff that she just seems to pull out of nowhere?
what banned stages would you like to see become counterpicks for your own personal gain?
do you have a favorite peach texture/vertex hack? if so what is is it?
What do you think of me?

Nicole

Smash Champion
How annoying is it when people underrate your state/region because you're not on a coast?

Since people asked me this, which Brawl players do you think are the hottest?

Which low tier character is the hardest/most annoying to play against?

Do all the changes to Peach from Melee to Brawl make you sad (they made me sad)?

What do you think the MU is between Peach & Pit (since you play with Kira all the time)?

What's the best thing to eat when you're high?

What's the worst show on TV?

What smasher(s) do you hate?

Favorite character besides Peach?

(props for hating Daisy, I hate that *****, unless I'm playing Mario Kart cause her voice is too annoying not to pick)

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Why are you so silly? =3

Which kind of people can't you stand AT ALL?

What's the best characteristic?

Favorite kind of weather?

Best place everrr?

Favorite movie?

aaaand now something Peach related...

What do you need to improve yourself?

What could other Peaches learn of you?

How would you buff Peach to become MK tier?

:053:

Bounogun

Smash Cadet
Silly Kyle - Do You hate Daisy?

Silly Kyle - Why do Peach Mains hate Daisy?

Silly Kyle - What is your Favorite Harry Potter Movie?

Silly Kyle - Was it hard growing up as a young black girl?

Silly Kyle - Why are you so Silly?

Silly Kyle - If you could speak three languages fluently What three would they be?

Silly Kyle - What do you think your life would have been like if you had been born white?

Silly Kyle - Who do you think would win in a fight between a Taco and a Grill Cheese Sandwhich?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
It's because it's too much fun. He comes up with the most creative names to call her it's hilarious.

Personally I only like playing her in Tennis 64/GCN because she's sex and I play Technique.

:rosalina:

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Silly Kyle

Why do I ****ing **** you so bad at melee? I've 3-0d you like 2 or 3 tournaments in a row. Get ****ed up

Why is smoking weed so awesome?

Why is chronic wayyyy better than mersh, yet we still smoke bowl after bowl of mersh all dai every dai DON'T GIVE A ****!

Why is tommy so ****ing huge?

also why the **** do you think peach/armada are the best in melee when armada keeps getting ****ed up by jigglypuffs and silentspectres!?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
also why the **** do you think peach/armada are the best in melee when armada keeps getting ****ed up by jigglypuffs and silentspectres!?
by jigglypuffs, you mean mango and hungrybox

SOOO BAD LOL

What smasher(s) do you hate?
Me LOL

heh
i guess i'll add a few Q's

-Kyle, do you think you'd be better or worse right now if you focused 100% on pure Brawl or pure Melee? (if the answer varies, explain. actually, explain either way, since I'm pretty sure that's relevant either way)

-Kyle, would you mind hooking me up with that Aeropostale employee discount next month or something?

-Did you call yourself Silly Kyle before Smash? What other tags have you/would you considere(d)?

-Are you driving to Genesis 2?

-Have you started working on how you behave to your opponent when you lose? Seriously, it really irritates me. You seem to have been acting better about it, like that one Tucson RR when you lost to Okami, and I gave you props for it, but my post was sorta overlooked :glare: We haven't played in a while, so IDK haha

-If you had to switch to another character, who would it be? (name top 3 and why)

-Would you play Peach if she were bottom tier (both games)?

-Would you play Peach if they COMPLETELY changed her moveset and playstyle?

-I beat Axe at the last Tucson monthly. This should count towards AZ power ranking, correct? ;)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord

My most notable upset was back when Atomsk came to Arizona. For whatever reason, I played horribly at this tournament and in loser's bracket I lost to Swoops, the Ganon player, and I pretty much cried after this loss lol. It was very devastating (getting 13th place), but afterword I got plenty of friendlies and three and two stocked him plenty of times. And tournaments after that, he didn't take a game off me in pools or bracket. Turnips are your best friend vs. Ganon.
Are you sure about that response Kyle? Does Snake's fair spike, costing you $150, ring any bells?

Why is tommy so ****ing huge?
Damn, I just got f***ed up. I hate you Chris, but we'll still be bros.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
LOL

Sorry guys, I've been busy with vacation, work, and holiday stuff!!!

I apologize wholeheartedly and will get to these questions ASAP!! Just give me one or two more days plz <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom