• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I read some Gamestops purposely broke the street date because of some deal with Activision...go fig.

Dual Lucario is really weird. Lucario in doubles can either do stupidly good or terribad. You really need to survive as long as possible, because Lucario doesn't have the kill potential without Aura. I would suggest having a backup character that can kill just in case things go bad during a set.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
I read some Gamestops purposely broke the street date because of some deal with Activision...go fig.

Dual Lucario is really weird. Lucario in doubles can either do stupidly good or terribad. You really need to survive as long as possible, because Lucario doesn't have the kill potential without Aura. I would suggest having a backup character that can kill just in case things go bad during a set.
Wow I wish I were those people getting the game early.

Zucco

Smash Master
Junebug has a Metaknight he can always use, but I'm strict Lucario in teams. The thing is we actually beat Inui and Atomsk with double Lucario but got ***** when he tried metaknight so we would just like a better understanding of whats going on.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
If you know how to momentum cancel really well, you can be a really cool stock tank that pwns. Trufax, I survived once on BF at 221% vs. Wario (pretty decent one too).
You'll probably average 150-160 in teams though.

iRJi

Smash Champion
If you know how to momentum cancel really well, you can be a really cool stock tank that pwns. Trufax, I survived once on BF at 221% vs. Wario (pretty decent one too).
I am going to make a post with Lucario in teams later tonight. I been browsing around and found a few good things here and there.

Zucco

Smash Master
I have godly DI in teams, Junebug is better at avoiding damage though.

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm... any Lucario that play in Indiana? :S
It seems like my state never holds anything Brawl-wise except for conventions... oh, wait, there was that one small tourney at Incredible Dave's, which is this awesome gaming-resturaunt (like Chuck-E-Cheese's, but epic with bungee jumping and bumper cars and good arcade games and stuff), but I didn't get to attend that, despite it being on the day we went there, dammit.
Incidentally, sorry to nitpick, but me being the local Grammar Nazi I can't help but point out... The plural of Lucario is not "Lucarios", it's "Lucario", just like the plural of "Pokemon" is not "Pokemons", the plural of "Pikachu" is not "Pikachus", and the plural of "sheep" is not "sheeps". :p

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
There are 4 active Lucarios in SoCal from what I know.

IceDX just came last weekend so he might be more active o:

haven't seen Someone in a bit <<

Trela

Smash Lord
Seriously, I want a Lucario player to come to HOBO 21! I wish I could go to EC someday...

Should I revive my Lucario Travel Plans thread?

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
Night-san, I love your sig.

That I know of there are 2 active LucarioS (I'm expecting the mocking >=]) in PR including myself, I'm pretty sure there is more but I'm not sure if they are active.

Esca

Smash Champion
Shove it F1ZZ!

F!

Lol I did ok. MY goal was to get Top 8 in Singles, but Sam Ham is just too good and Esca likes to CP (he's good though). I'll make sure to place higher at HOBO 21, though it may be hard because more OOS players (ADHD) might come.
Meh... I felt bad for CP-ing you, so I went MK. You know my MK is my best character and I HATE Pit vs Lucario, so i went MK.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Seal yourself in a plastic bubble.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
RT: Tried that, ended up going to the bathroom in it, not a pretty sight.

Phil: this is the 1st time I've gotten sick in 5 years.

living in a hideously messy room has its advantages, improved immune system get.

Zucco

Smash Master
maybe I can come visit Texas and attend a hobo next year when im 18. Never been on a plane though.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
RT I want to go to HOBO but since I live in Canada I can't. :mad:

Zucco, you have never been on a plane? (The only bad part is how your ears hurt)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dude, please come down. Don't forget about WHobo 2 during April. Hopefully big names will come again. Last year, M2K, DSF, Lee Martin, CO18, Tyrant, Inui, Dojo, MikeHaze, Kosmos and a whole bunch of other players came...and I hope they will all come again. Texas is pretty chill for the most part.

When you meet Xyro at Kosha Boy, give him my regards. :)

Rayku

Smash Lord
Dude, please come down. Don't forget about WHobo 2 during April. Hopefully big names will come again. Last year, M2K, DSF, Lee Martin, CO18, Tyrant, Inui, Dojo, MikeHaze, Kosmos and a whole bunch of other players came...and I hope they will all come again. Texas is pretty chill for the most part.

When you meet Xyro at Kosha Boy, give him my regards. :)
Tournament sounds like it's full of laughter.

BigLou said he's going to WHOBO2, maybe I'll be able to come with him. I doubt I'll actually make it, but it's a possibility.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Please do. Neo expressed some interest as well. The mere fact that Hobo 21 is attracting interest from Snakeee, ADHD, and Anti is a good sign for future Hobos. :)

Just note that MK will be legal for WHobo 2.

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
Yus I'm starting to come outta' my lurk-shell a bit... < .3. >
CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE-CONTROL FOR COOL. I FORGET WHICH RULE IT IS... BESIDES THAT IT'S NOT 1, 2, OR 34... <<
Night-san, I love your sig.

That I know of there are 2 active LucarioS (I'm expecting the mocking >=]) in PR including myself, I'm pretty sure there is more but I'm not sure if they are active.
Othankies~ ^n.n^
GRAMMAR NAZI HYPER-FORCE MOCKING ATTACK GO -MOCKMOCKMOCKMOCK-
Eh, at least I get to go to the tourney they hold at SugoiCon when I go... this year was my second. I think I was the only 'Cario at the tourney...
This year there was a lotta BAWWWWWing from us tourney***s there about the rules. It was FFEs. Five or six-minute matches, no stock. The TO didn't seem to know what he was doing, no banned/counterpick stage list, just had us turn on whatever we wanted for random... ._.;
Got to the second round this year, though- I actually used my seconday, Pikachu, both rounds, because I was in that kind've mood.. should've picked Lucario for the second match, though.
Did better this year, at least, since last year I didn't know crap about playing competitively, didn't dodge, shield, etc. at all... I did okay in the warmups, actually won a few matches, but got ***** first real match. xD
I'll shut up now- I'm rambling. This is what happens when I start chatting- see why I tend to lurk? .3.;;

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Snake's hitboxes are...so dumb. So very very dumb...

I think Lucario's will be interesting.

Top Bottom