• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=H2YL Presentz: ChuDatz Melee/Brawl Biweeklies! - Special Halloween Event Oct 30th=-

ChuDat

Smash Master
Thank god Plairnkk suckz at Melee which gives me a hella easy time at MD/VA tournamentz, which are already EASY as it is.

Raft - We still doing that $50 mm in brawl? :chuckle:

G-reg said:
just a heads up chu, theres a melee tourney the night before at C3. friday the 30th. you should come and take all our money because youre so good (but you are butt vs falcon)
What do you guyz say? Should I cancel this so that we can go to C3? Or should we continue with the bi-weekly?

Friendly competition Fact: This tournament is at least $10 cheaper than C3 and is closer to most people.

ChuDat

Smash Master
I'm just saying, but more set-ups would not be a problem if people would bring set-ups.

The more room thing is not > or equal to the comfort of my home. C3 also has tolls that you have to go through in order to get to there.

Again, just sayin.

Like I said, I'll cancel this out of respect for C3. I just wanted to see some interest for this bi-weekly and Melee is all.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Saturday May 1 seemed like a good date for Shell Shocked VIII, but at the time I had forgotten that this tournament was on the same weekend. When do you guys want me to hold my tournament?

ChuDat

Smash Master
Saturday May 1 seemed like a good date for Shell Shocked VIII, but at the time I had forgotten that this tournament was on the same weekend. When do you guys want me to hold my tournament?
Since Finals are on the following week, could you maybe do it on the 17th of May? School should be over so there might be an increase of attendants.

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
If I can get a ride to Falls Church from North Carolina I would go to this. It takes almost 5 hours and I get off of work at 2 on friday. Even if I'm late, I'll still pay venue fees and bring a set-up. I've always wanted to go to one of these.

Hopefully I'll be able to make something workout.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Winston Laijin and I will most likely be there with 2 setups (3 TVs if you guys need want another one?)
Hopefully I'll have my recording fixed so I can record, Winston can record too.
Man, exciting bi-weekly

I want to join in too. I can put stuff up on youtube withing 24 hours of when the tournament finishes.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Sweet :bee:

We got ourselves a Melee tournament baby!!!

-=H2YL Presentz: A ChuDat Melee TGIF Bi-weekly!!=-

Date: July 2nd

Schedule:

5:00 PM: Registration
6:30 PM: Melee Doubles
8:30 PM: Break
9:00 PM: Melee Singles
12:30 AM: Closing

Good **** Epsilon. I will try to get MD/VA's best to come to this tournament such as Azen, Chillindude829, Chinesahh, Wife, and Husband.

TheGeneral said:
If I can get a ride to Falls Church from North Carolina I would go to this. It takes almost 5 hours and I get off of work at 2 on friday. Even if I'm late, I'll still pay venue fees and bring a set-up. I've always wanted to go to one of these.

Hopefully I'll be able to make something workout.
Hopefully you can come through. My number is on the front page if you need anything.

rhan - good stuff, I'm looking forward to see some sovanianz haha.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
you guys are silly if you think imma let chu walk away with this one.

I'm prepared for ICies now!!!!

o and everyone else blows *** in this region!!!! DON'T THINK SO? MM me and make me eat my words!!! Yea but no one will do that because no one likes giving me free money.

boss8

Smash Hero
you guys are silly if you think imma let chu walk away with this one.

I'm prepared for ICies now!!!!

o and everyone else blows *** in this region!!!! DON'T THINK SO? MM me and make me eat my words!!! Yea but no one will do that because no one likes giving me free money.
da ****....MM??

5?

is $0.01 considered money?
-Espeon

Cyrain

Smash Ace
****! I want money too wtf? Boss 5$ MM. And anyone else for that matter, except for Chu cause he's blatantly better than me and Vist cause Luigi is gay.

Top Bottom