• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R@vyn's Monthlies 2.0, Saturday November 13th 2010 @ Zero Ping

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Afro do you think i just pick and choose which tournament not to go to...? If i don't have anything else preventing me from attending thats when i don't attend..

Only on rare occassion i'm like i don't want to go or If i'm really really busy.

You guys are known for attending every tourney not me so don't come at me like that bro...

AfroQT

Smash Master
Afro do you think i just pick and choose which tournament not to go to...? If i don't have anything else preventing me from attending thats when i don't attend..

Only on rare occassion i'm like i don't want to go or If i'm really really busy.

You guys are known for attending every tourney not me so don't come at me like that bro...
Come on HoneyRoastedNuts you know i was joking WTFFFFFFFFFFFZ

DFEAR

Smash Hero
IM AFRO. I never jokes. I always serious. ALWAYS believe my serious facts. done.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
wh-what!? what did i do?

im just a diddy kong main living the diddy kong live style man :\ i just wanna get by and help my big buddy out?

Top Bottom