• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XSpot SSBB Tournaments! - Lithonia, GA (TBA)

mercy

Smash Apprentice
Here's the full scoop:

Smashfest starts after 3pm (There's another event going on that day from 12 to 3)

The place closes at 10pm.

Door fee is $5.

And the most important part:

Full setups are needed!

Currently, there's only one setup, obviously this won't be enough so bring some. I'll be bringing mines.

I know this is short notice, but let's make a good showing, and who knows if enough people come, we can have a tourney.

So everything is in one place:

Xspotgaming
Address:
7245 Rockbridge Road
Lithonia, Georgia 30058

Phone #:
(770) 469-5004

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
I'll be there with a wii( plus homebrew) and a copy of Brawl. I may be able to bring a tv, but it's pretty small.

poppie5

Smash Rookie
i should be able to bring mine, but LoCo will be needin a controller soo if anyone can bring extra controllers for LoCo and his bro that would be great

mercy

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there with a wii( plus homebrew) and a copy of Brawl. I may be able to bring a tv, but it's pretty small.
Bring it.

i should be able to bring mine, but LoCo will be needin a controller soo if anyone can bring extra controllers for LoCo and his bro that would be great
Maybe the place might have some.

bigman40

Smash Master
I will no longer be attending this due to dire circumstances that have recently happened. I MIGHT only come by to see people again.

Top Bottom