• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Frosty 3 & Knuckles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I hate camping, even If i feel/know I can win I rather not play a campy match, especially in brawl. It's annoying beyond belief

Suspect

Smash Hero
i cant time out snake with falco :(

ill mm your snake with pit or wario for the easy time out :D

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
No one take my timeouts personally [:
ive mained meta for almost a whole year now and i've never timed anybody out or gotten timed out. meta knight shouldn't have to time people out except olimar :mad:

suspect never mind the 2 dollar mm i challenge you to a 6 Character iron man match for 5 $

once you except we'll talk about the rules

Suspect

Smash Hero
I wont have time before the tourny, I need to get there and get everyone signed up and make the brackets, then run the tourny.

Ill just a do a 3 man crew battle for $5 then

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
no i want a 6 man battle for 10$ i just wont enter melee.

i want the rules to be: mlg specific rules set. but with your 3 starters and always random.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Characters agreement rule. Im using high tier as well. Mk, Falco, Diddy, IC's, D3...Weegee :D

and lets try to make this quick cause i want to leave when the tournament is over, i work that night and i want sleep o.o

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Characters agreement rule. Im using high tier as well. Mk, Falco, Diddy, IC's, D3...Weegee :D

and lets try to make this quick cause i want to leave when the tournament is over, i work that night and i want sleep o.o
im using MK, Snake, Diddy, Falco, Marth, and toon link.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Im switching weegee for kirby then if thats cool

Remember guys, earliest you can show up is noon

bring setups.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I forgot to change the first post, but the owner told me recently that the earliest people can show up is noon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom