• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

Alternate275

Smash Journeyman
Wat? Did you lose the remote then?

Also I want some challenges, I got a Ganon, Kirby, and Falcon as my best so for.

I could do teams too.....
I meant just that this particular DVD recorder sucks at recording LIVE smash matches.
First I record on Tape, then record from Tape to DVD. Then convert to AVI file and then upload.

NIXN

Smash Apprentice
Nixn and AJ: you guys need to take your conversation on to some instant messenger lol
Srry. Yea dont mean to carry on some. Keep trying to keep it a brief A and B, then I end up on F. When I think Im free, I get pull back in!!! I just want the last word, and this is why I am late for classes! And girls make me late!

By the way the venue drinks cheap? I need soda to make me crazy to play good. I hate to carry a big Dew bottle all day.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Alright, count me in on this tournament.
Freakin' fanboy pressuring me to play Melee when I suck at it.
Lobelia Mk. IV, from Atlanta. AKA Lo-lo. AKA 'My.'

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Alright, count me in on this tournament.
Freakin' fanboy pressuring me to play Melee when I suck at it.
Lobelia Mk. IV, from Atlanta. AKA Lo-lo. AKA 'My.'
See the underlined text.

LOLNAMEBUTCHERYLOL.

Anyway. But, yeah, Lo's going to be playing Melee with the rest of us. A SAMUS player...just what GA and the rest of the Midsouth needs.

Oh, and Alpha? Can you also pre-reg a dude named Gumby? He's a short little Latino kid I work with and I'm dragging his *** in on this shiz too. I don't know who the hell he mains; he's totally new to the Smash scene and doesn't even know what wavedashing is (although he's open to learning it).

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE.

NEED MOAR P2W REP. TOM, N00B, AND RDK....W-H-O-R-E YOURSELF OUT TO THE OTHER MEMBERS AND GET THEM TO BLOW EVO OFF.

Smooth Criminal

HAT

Smash Ace
I would like some more money matches, if that's perfectly alright.

I play the following characters:

Sheik (main)
Marth (main)
Falcon (close)
Fox (close)
Falco (close)

I'm also willing to money match..

Ness vs. Fox
Luigi vs. Peach
Jiggs vs. [space animal]

If you want any of these money matches, please go for it. Any amount of money is fine, and I'm ready to go with any of these characters.

Like, really. I'm gonna be loaded at this tournament, and I would really like all my money to be taken away, so I can stop gambling with it. Learn from my mistakes, you know?

Get at me, son. Laugh out loud, bodies of harditude.

Edit- to smashers near this tournament: you really need to bring a setup. This isn't going to work out if you don't bring setups. Because, you know, we play melee on gamecubes and TVs. [or wiis]

****, just bring ****.

Zone

Smash Champion
You guys did put me down for a set up right?

---
Plank - 10$ IronMan Match
Mog - 5$ 2/3 (??? vs ???)
Full Metal - 5$ 2/3 Fox vs Zelda.
Soft - 3.47$ 2/3 Falco vs Zelda.
Prac - 5$ 2/3 Anyone
IHSB - 5$ 2/3 Anyone
Iori: - 5$ 2/3 (Mewtwo vs Zelda)
Nite: - x2 5$ 2/3 Falco/Falcon vs Zelda
Marsfool - 1$ 2/3 Ganon vs Zelda
Nice1: - 5$ 2/3 Shiek vs Zelda (Exception)
Nicaboy: - 2$ 2/3 Luigi vs Zelda
DarkHat: - 5$ 2/3 anyone
BlackPanther: - 5$ 2/3 Anyone
HAT: - 5$ 2/3 Anyone
Eggz: 5$ Bowser vs Zelda

Ares726

Smash Ace
I'm bringing a TV and a Wii. If somebody has an extra disc, I can bring my Cube.

Seriously though guys, we need at least 20 setups. Pools will take ~28 hours if we don't have that many (minimum).

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I'm bringing a TV and a Wii. If somebody has an extra disc, I can bring my Cube.

Seriously though guys, we need at least 20 setups. Pools will take ~28 hours if we don't have that many (minimum).
i got you on the disc i cant bring my cube but i can definatly bring my melee disc

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Srry. Yea dont mean to carry on some. Keep trying to keep it a brief A and B, then I end up on F. When I think Im free, I get pull back in!!! I just want the last word, and this is why I am late for classes! And girls make me late!

By the way the venue drinks cheap? I need soda to make me crazy to play good. I hate to carry a big Dew bottle all day.
Its all good XD

this is an all melee tournament right? im sorry, it's just that i can't stand brawl and melee being in the same room
Do not worry if someone attempts to bring Brawl, Dogy are bouncer will take care of them;)

See the underlined text.

LOLNAMEBUTCHERYLOL.

Anyway. But, yeah, Lo's going to be playing Melee with the rest of us. A SAMUS player...just what GA and the rest of the Midsouth needs.

Oh, and Alpha? Can you also pre-reg a dude named Gumby? He's a short little Latino kid I work with and I'm dragging his *** in on this shiz too. I don't know who the hell he mains; he's totally new to the Smash scene and doesn't even know what wavedashing is (although he's open to learning it).

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE.

NEED MOAR P2W REP. TOM, N00B, AND RDK....W-H-O-R-E YOURSELF OUT TO THE OTHER MEMBERS AND GET THEM TO BLOW EVO OFF.

Smooth Criminal
But i main Samus:(
and yeah ill add them to pre reg

I would like some more money matches, if that's perfectly alright.

I play the following characters:

Sheik (main)
Marth (main)
Falcon (close)
Fox (close)
Falco (close)

I'm also willing to money match..

Ness vs. Fox
Luigi vs. Peach
Jiggs vs. [space animal]

If you want any of these money matches, please go for it. Any amount of money is fine, and I'm ready to go with any of these characters.

Like, really. I'm gonna be loaded at this tournament, and I would really like all my money to be taken away, so I can stop gambling with it. Learn from my mistakes, you know?

Get at me, son. Laugh out loud, bodies of harditude.

Edit- to smashers near this tournament: you really need to bring a setup. This isn't going to work out if you don't bring setups. Because, you know, we play melee on gamecubes and TVs. [or wiis]

****, just bring ****.

$5 Marth vs Samus tourney rules and all that good stuff?

You guys did put me down for a set up right?

---
Plank - 10$ IronMan Match
Mog - 5$ 2/3 (??? vs ???)
Full Metal - 5$ 2/3 Fox vs Zelda.
Soft - 3.47$ 2/3 Falco vs Zelda.
Prac - 5$ 2/3 Anyone
IHSB - 5$ 2/3 Anyone
Iori: - 5$ 2/3 (Mewtwo vs Zelda)
Nite: - x2 5$ 2/3 Falco/Falcon vs Zelda
Marsfool - 1$ 2/3 Ganon vs Zelda
Nice1: - 5$ 2/3 Shiek vs Zelda (Exception)
Nicaboy: - 2$ 2/3 Luigi vs Zelda
DarkHat: - 5$ 2/3 anyone
BlackPanther: - 5$ 2/3 Anyone
HAT: - 5$ 2/3 Anyone
Eggz: 5$ Bowser vs Zelda
I will update everything once i get off work >_>

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
But i main Samus:(
and yeah ill add them to pre reg
It won't be that big a deal. Your Samus is almost definitely better than mine.
After playing so much Brawl, I have to get used to Samus being able to actually kill people. Oh, and missile canceling. Much, much harder now that I haven't done it in months.

Skler

Smash Master
I object to KevinM's existence. I mean honestly, does he DO anything useful? Well...i mean i guess he can reach stuff on high shelves for you, but there has to be more!

Edit: also, I'm preeeetty sure i'm actually going to this. I need a ride though if anyone happens to be driving through/near Macon GA (2 hoursish south of atlanta). FL peoples? Southern GA peoples? Help out an adorable pika main in need?

Also maybe a teams partner. I play pika in teams as well, but if you super hate low tier I can play sheik or somethin.
If N64 goes to this I will move heaven and hell to reach this tournament. Somebody give this man a ride immediately.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I object to KevinM's existence. I mean honestly, does he DO anything useful? Well...i mean i guess he can reach stuff on high shelves for you, but there has to be more!
You best be kidding :( I thought what we had was special.

Still planning on riding down with Skler

preferably without pants.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
please bring as many recording setups as possible.

I'll try very hard to bring a TV. i have a cube and wii and two melees.

Top Bottom