• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC -- SC, Where You Been!? -- Date: 3/13/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Also....Crews, not happening, with four events, I want this to go as smooth and fast as physically possibly -- I take things a step at a time
You just killed a little boys dream. Nah, it's all good mang. But I don't think the SC crew would be ***** (depending on how many people the crews are.)

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I don't think SC would get *****, just beat regular style, we are not THAT bad lol

Setups --

Brawl:
0megaZer0
Devin
Snapple

Melee:
0megaZer0
Maybe Snapple
Maybe Devin.....MAYBE lol
and any one else plz bring a setup or I'll have to cancel due to lack of set-ups
a Cube and Melee is fine or even a Wii and Melee

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
How are we on TV's, Omega?
I already said I am bringing a Melee set up and could possibly bring a TV

WHILE WE ARE AT IT
COLUMBIA PEOPLE
COLUMBIA LISTEN

Who is driving who to what?
Thunder said he would take me, which I am very thankful for. But Yoshido and Ramz : how are they going... Ramz may be depending on me for a ride.
it would be silly for us to take like 3 cars to the thing, so we should try and figure something out here that works for everyone.

PS : my controller broke. Ask Twist, he's seen what it does now. The R button will stick in after I hit it quite often, which results in my character shielding/rolling/dodging against my will. this controller, I've had for three + years... the black one. the magic one. my baby. and it's slowly becoming more and more unplayable.

... but I think I'm going to use it at this. Because I tried using my newer silver one, and it ****ing sucked. like, I was half as good with any character. So I think I'll just stick with the random rolling and air dodging with my black one, since I can still do stuff, as long as I hit the R button every time it sticks, I'll be okay!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I'd bring a TV but I'm not sure if there will be room in the car. But I'll definitely bring my Wii and Melee/Brawl

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
If anyone in columbia needs a ride, I can pick you guys up on my way up Saturday morning I guess. Gas money would be nice but no big deal.

EDIT: Also I can bring my Cube but i no longer have a working copy of Melee.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
How are we on TV's, Omega?
I already said I am bringing a Melee set up and could possibly bring a TV

WHILE WE ARE AT IT
COLUMBIA PEOPLE
COLUMBIA LISTEN

Who is driving who to what?
Thunder said he would take me, which I am very thankful for. But Yoshido and Ramz : how are they going... Ramz may be depending on me for a ride.
it would be silly for us to take like 3 cars to the thing, so we should try and figure something out here that works for everyone.

PS : my controller broke. Ask Twist, he's seen what it does now. The R button will stick in after I hit it quite often, which results in my character shielding/rolling/dodging against my will. this controller, I've had for three + years... the black one. the magic one. my baby. and it's slowly becoming more and more unplayable.

... but I think I'm going to use it at this. Because I tried using my newer silver one, and it ****ing sucked. like, I was half as good with any character. So I think I'll just stick with the random rolling and air dodging with my black one, since I can still do stuff, as long as I hit the R button every time it sticks, I'll be okay!

Austin, ill bring some of my gear to this and all my spare parts and ill see if i can fix your baby up for you.

oh and im bringing my recording set up, brawl and melee, and brawl+

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Snapp if you did, I'd seriously be sucking your **** for like the entire day...

the new silver controllers just... it's like I'm playing a different game almost

@ Dill, I will bring two copies of Melee, bring your gamecube.
still unsure of the ride situation in Columbia : guess I'll just talk to everyone on AIM.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
trc, the grips on the black controllers are slightly smaller then the grips on all other colors. maybe thats your problem, ur just not used to the size. find another black controller if u can.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
cool, i just talked with pp and we will have a recording setup. i wouldn't of bothered but vids didn't get uploaded last time so I'm just making sure that this time they will. pp said he will arive a few hours before melee starts so we'll def. be able to get all the important brawl matches and melee matches

stingers

Smash Obsessed
1. Stingers/THE DON
2. Raggy/Fiz
3. Ryan/Khai
4. Devin/Bo

Or melee where PP and his 12 year old brother will destroy us all and I guess Yay and TRC might take off a match if they're lucky or something (assuming they're teaming)

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
wait, wait, there is actually going to be melee doubles? like... we'll actually have enough? I was under the impression we were only gonna have like, teams dickin' around time.

if we actually have a teams bracket of course I'll team with Yay if he wanted. that'd be like the only way to, as Stingers put it, take a match off them lol

I had no idea we were actually planning on a bracket. I was under the impression it would be me and Crio vs anybody who wanted to play teams, no money involved...

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Im driving TRC. Right now the only other person in my car is daniel. I could definetly take yall. Lol and that looks soo much like yay.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I'm Bringing a T.V

Devin is too,

Snapp should be,

thats the usual three, I Think 1 or 2 more would be perfect if the turnout really is going to be this good

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I'm Bringing a T.V

Devin is too,

Snapp should be,

thats the usual three, I Think 1 or 2 more would be perfect if the turnout really is going to be this good
If no one else can provide one, I can bring my TV, a wii, and brawl.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
wait, wait, there is actually going to be melee doubles? like... we'll actually have enough? I was under the impression we were only gonna have like, teams dickin' around time.

if we actually have a teams bracket of course I'll team with Yay if he wanted. that'd be like the only way to, as Stingers put it, take a match off them lol

I had no idea we were actually planning on a bracket. I was under the impression it would be me and Crio vs anybody who wanted to play teams, no money involved...
spontaneous sadface

Edit- this was posted via my wii. Because my desktop keyboard broke LIKE A BOSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom