• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Updated for Names and Food Options)S.A.V.A.N.N.A.H. Tourney, the REAL Tournament

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
YEA, more people lolz. I'll put those names down, and we still need a reply about any1 bringing copies of smash gamecubes or t.v.'s =(. TV top priority.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
CRAP...So menthol cant come either??? Oh and Prac, isn't X2X coming to the tourney? Any chance u could get a ride with him, or is that not possible...I know ares isnt coming, but if either you or X2X could tell me if any1 else from CDE is coming, ty for trying. Oh and menthol, if you arent coming is Desu still coming? And GPC, is it just Desu or r u bringing a bunch of people.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Hey...no Support For Savannah?!?!?!?! XD

Lol, but seriously, any1 who can bring gamecubes, memory cards, or copies of smash will be greatly appreciated. We might not need everything borught, but it would be EXTREMELY helpful, thanks cuz i expect we will really need gamecubes and copies of smash. But the memory cards we can just put in and take out.

Seven Deadly Sins

Smash Cadet
Hey guys; Im back from vaxcation, and im ready to take charge again....FINALLY. Im editing the thread with names, so check to see if i have your name oin the list. dont worry, im just putting your first name, so you best be hasppy, lol.

Seven Deadly Sins

Smash Cadet
Oh, hey guys, this tournament is going to be yearly, so theres gonna be another S.A.V.A.N.N.A.H. Official Tournament the same time next year, bu not at this locaion most likely. Theres gonna be a better place next year, and the years after that, so dont get a crap-tastic impression when you get here

Prac352

Smash Lord
**** X2X! AND **** REFLEX!

Both of them bailed on me at the LAST ****ING MINUTE. I can't afford to make the trip by myself. So it looks like I won't be able to attend. Thanks a lot guys.

I truly am sorry that I won't be able to smash with you guys.

EDIT: I've had a nap and I feel a little better about everything. I'll just have Alpha and Luis buy me food or something. I less than three you guys again.

Seven Deadly Sins

Smash Cadet
X2X, sorry i said tht a while ago, i was ina bad mood. hopefuly you can come in january when we have the brawl tourney. Sorry again about what i said. just wondering tho, how come you didnt come?

Prac352

Smash Lord
Get rid of that post that made you look like an ******* and replace with something that shows your realization of just how amazing the alpha gundam is.

Seven Deadly Sins

Smash Cadet
yea it was very dissapointing. i was hoping double the people would come, but o well. i just hope they all show up next tournament *cough cough*

Seven Deadly Sins

Smash Cadet
Oh and guys
the tournament results are as follows:
Doubles
1st -Chris (Xylem), and Stalin (Gray)
2nd -Articanus (SS118) and CDZ? (no smashboards account)
3rd -Drugged Fox (Druggedfox) and SDS (Seven Deadly Sins),
Singles
1st - Drugged Fox
2nd - Chris
3rd - Stalin

YEAH!!! besides the fact that it was kinda crappy, the tournament was good for our first savannah tournament. Hurrah for 3rd!!!~ go team W4SK

ss118

Smash Master
You should also mention how CDZ? (AKA Yomominator) is my cousin, and doesn't really know how to play professionally. In truth, I believe he's trying, but I don't know.
And also, me + him had to bail the finals, for he had work and I had a show.
Singles i came back to participate in, but only to be sent to the losers brackett by Stalin. I never got to finish, and was forced to resign for (yet again) a show.
I thought to turnout was rather good, despite the amount of people pulling back on us. But maybe I have rather low expectations.
Also, this tournament is probably the end of my Melee career. I've got to get my head in those boring-*** books if I want to make it to a better school. I'll also be doing more plays, so that would be another reason.
Sorry to everyone in the SAV crew, and to "Full Metal", whom I especially have been wanting to play. I'll always call you Menthol.
But I'll be back for Brawl, *****es! So be ready for that!
Articanus, over and out!
OK, that last part was kinda lame P:

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Um, first articanus...I have told you that u dont really have to quit to stay just as good as you are, but it seems that you are not listening to me, and you almost want to quit. I dont play much during the week anymore, unless you count practicing with G&W or something like that. All u have to do is pick falco, and play for 2 minutes against a fastfaller, and some1 like marth. And do that for your top 4 characters. It would take all of 10 minutes, and even if that is only twice a week, im sure that you can spare 20 minutes a week besides weekends... Second, yes your expectations are low, because your first tourney was probably bigger than this, but this had at least 2 players that were better than the other tourney. Um, I prolly will not even attempt to post vids for doubles because in finals i took over articanus' place for fun, but since he left, technically he forfeited, and i was not seroius at all in team finals. I will try to get some sinle matches from the tourney up, whether they be friendlies or the actual tourney. The friendlies are probably better though XD. Chris said i "probably would have won" but he had to leave early...I was winning though so who knows. If i cant get these posted I will probably get some help from some1 who knows how to aka Ares =). Hopefully If we give a FULL ADDRESS and post it about 2 months b4 hand, we can get some more people to come to an early brawl tourney.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Sorry to everyone in the SAV crew, and to "Full Metal", whom I especially have been wanting to play. I'll always call you Menthol.
Sorry I couldn't make your tourney. My job didn't give me the day off, even though I put it in the request book 3 weeks prior to it. =/
We can get our 20$ MM rematch whenever~

Seven Deadly Sins

Smash Cadet
And Articanus, about posting the rules on the thread; I get the frekin picture, you dont have to say it 3 times in the thread. Jesus. Only one person has to say it to me. Quit rubbing it in. And to FullMetal and X2X, Im glad that you guys thought about comming and tried to, but you had things to do. thats cool with me.

ss118

Smash Master
This discussion isn't even worth another post.
Sami, you are being an IDIOT! I realize that I've kinda ignored you today, but in turn, you should realize that I did not do it on purpose!
If you want to continue this discussion any further, edit your post, give me a PM, and IM on AIM... or hell, if you really want to, give me a call.
Sorry, BTW, in case you've missed it the previous 9000+ times.

Top Bottom