• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Young Link Brawl [74%] Need a GFX Editor

Thany

Smash Journeyman
Erm...I'm kinda wondering something about the sheathe of this model...

Is this the same one Pik made? and if so, is there anyway to shorten the sheathe?
I mean, the Kokiri Sword and the Razor Sword aren't exactly lengthy swords by any stretch ^_^'

(Plus Pik's one is still textured somewhat like Twilight Princess Link's, sheathe-wise)

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
The Clone Engine are out. That not need a vertex over Toon Link.
Clone engine isn't done, and even when it is done, a lot of people are just going to want to use Project M Toon Link but have him look like Melee Young Link

Link40

Smash Cadet
Clone engine isn't done, and even when it is done, a lot of people are just going to want to use Project M Toon Link but have him look like Melee Young Link
That's the problem... A vertex of TLink will never be as good as Pik's vertex. This is why it would be awesome to have a melee PSA of YLink over Link.

KTH

Smash Apprentice
Erm...I'm kinda wondering something about the sheathe of this model...

Is this the same one Pik made? and if so, is there anyway to shorten the sheathe?
I mean, the Kokiri Sword and the Razor Sword aren't exactly lengthy swords by any stretch ^_^'

(Plus Pik's one is still textured somewhat like Twilight Princess Link's, sheathe-wise)
It's the YL of Pik.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
That's the problem... A vertex of TLink will never be as good as Pik's vertex. This is why it would be awesome to have a melee PSA of YLink over Link.
You don't know that

And no it wouldn't be awesome at all because then you have to replace adult Link and you're left with 2 young Links, boring

Top Bottom