• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pulp Fiction Mafia - Game over! - Mafia wins!

Choice

Smash Champion
SIFOM with Choice? Seriously just scummy rather then dummy but gah.

Wait Choice, why would you have a case on Circus when you just yelled at WL and corrected him on how you didn't call circus scum....

Can you tell us your actual read on Circus?

:phone:
I have Circus as town, but i havent ever just sat down and read through all his posts. that's simply off of just going through the game/seeing how he interacts with others when he pops into their posts/is addressing them.

i would have a case on Circus if after my reread on him i find him scummy. i feel like that all of that was implied.

i mean when you reread someone
you either confirm your stance on them or you move away from it
if your stance changed, to scum then you should prolly say so
thus a case is presented.

sorry if it seems unnecessary for me to break it down like that, but i'm tired of needing to clarify every little detail when i feel like its rather clear.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If it was clear Choice, I wouldn't have asked you about it. It also just sounded off.

Alright, I'm most likely out for the night at auditions for a play. Don't kill each other too too much you two. =P

Choice

Smash Champion
i realize that, i'm just saying that from my perspective it was clear.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
hmm ok. in response to why i unvoted Gordito, my whole case/suspicion about him was that he carried out his actions (voting for axel and putting him at l-1) without reason and without desire to have any responsibility for it, like with him asking for other people's approval or direction as to what to do. he said he did it all caz it was rvs, and seriously believes so or at least makes it seem as if he did so i give him the benefit of the doubt
Banging that "KEEP YOUR PLAY ****ING CONSISTENT" drum again.

Remember when you asked when you said you thought Gheb was scum?
after thinking through everything that's happened today, i'm really not liking gheb.

he's claiming not to being mysterious and ambiguous, but he is and also he's already tried to inciminate two people (axel and myself) with falsified information. i'm pretty sure no one thought "oh gheb had a vision = he just wants axel dead" its more like you received information about him prior to this game. then you also got the false recruitment stuff about me last game. all the same, i really don't think meta should seriously be given THAT much weight.

gheb you agreed with this when i said that last game do you still agree? if yes, why do my "inconsistencies" from game to game bother you so much?

right now, to me it just seems like you're throwing mud on people to make em look scummy and hiding behind all this poetry to avoid being a target. poems or not, this kinda play is scummy in my eyes.
Vote: Gheb
Remember why I spammed images at you now?

This case is ****. It's fluffy and hugely reached on a reason (he's posting in poetry and being cryptic, therefore must lynch!) that's not even scummy in the first place. Do. Not. Like.

Actually, let's talk about Choice's scumhunting. Up to this post, his voting pattern was Axel, Gorf, Gheb, and voiced displeasure over Ran/Soup. He's already stated that he went along with Ryker's wagon in the first place for the sake of going along with Ryker's wagon (I dunno why he planned to do it honestly), so I legitimately count his vote on Axel as not scum-hunting. He went along with it and kept pushing an Axel once he found something he could latch onto. He voted Gorf because he thought it was scummy for Gorf to go along with the L-1 thing, then attacks Gheb for poetry. Poetry.

I mean, these were his scum reads at that time:

top scum picks:
gheb - reasons stated already
shina-somethin - cruise control to the max. this guy is coasting hella hard.
ryker? - the third spot is hard for me to decide, since i have so many null reads. however, yea after rereading the Axel wagon i can see ryker just wanting the lynch. once he got the votes and he never did anything with it.

@soup otra vez: if i'm null how come you have your vote on me? you have people listed on your list as scum, so why would you not vote for scum?

nvm, bout the null, soup lookin scummy.
The only pick that had a legitimate scrap of scummy play was Soup.

Derpdederp.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vote Count

AfroGandhi (2) - Red Ryu, vVv Choice
J ()
Soupamario ()
Evil Eye ()
Gheb_01 ()
Circus ()
vVv Choice (3) - WashedLaundry, J, Soupamario
Red Ryu () -
WashedLaundry (1) - Gheb_01

Not voting: AfroGandhi, Evil Eye, Circus

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Honestly you're right, right now i have been pretty useless. I am being sincere with all my posts though, everything that seems fake or BS i seriously believe. I'll try to be less useless.
And before he comes up with some longass post responding to it, I'll just put this out there to shut him up preemptively. His response when I called him out earlier for the exact same thing.

Afro Gandhi

Smash Rookie
Hey. Just a quick post, I'm in a hurry.
This was like the 19th post of the game, and from here on out he suggests a wagon be started on me to J, not presenting a case himself but i guess waiting for others to do so. This is a theme of sorts i think within his method of tunneling.
This vote was a random vote. After this point however, you made posts we didn't like and we felt you were worth checking out, so we encouraged Axel to help out. Then you made more posts that we really didn't like (specifically me). X1 though was busier with J, and we only have one vote between the two of us. But I told you D1, you specifically, that I'd be making a case on you, and that's what I've been doing toDay in my downtime. So you can expect to see that shortly.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
We'll just put these out there:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12754028&postcount=480
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12754490&postcount=499
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12754758&postcount=509

Why?

I started leaning toward J over Choice for a minute, but now Choice is overcompensating with some fluff to try to look more pro-town and it's grossing me out again.
you don't need to post a bunch of cases that are null, or null leaning scum. overcompensating is the right word, he wasn't dead and no one was positioning him to be hammered.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
do i honestly need more than this? Between his random **** with the "let's push Circus outta nowhere just to GET INVESTIGATED", his entire way he (mis)handled the Axel wagon at the start of the game and the consistent amount of fluff and apathetic scumhunting he pulled at the start of the game (that he even admitted to doing), he's good for dying in my book. that's not protown play.

Choice

Smash Champion
Bull****. You definitely saw the need and even stated the need in this exact post but you didn't do anything about it.
Didn't see the need as in J hadn't provided me for any reason to do so. Do you think that at this point J had provided sufficient of a defense to get people off his wagon?

aka "agreed"
yes agreed in the sense that by doing so it created an avenue to be more certain about the lynch the following day. i don't see what's wrong with setting up a trap for scum like that. it was a really silly/dumb trap though looking back on it.

Read your post again. Read it carefully. That's not what you said. You said "It looks like you have confidence that you won't be quickhammered". You never expressed your own fears of the hammer (which were quite obvious), you merely mentioned J's reactions to the possibility of one. The quoted post was not about you.

And yes, it does imply you fear a nearing hammer. When you say "oh, you seem to think a hammer's not coming", it implies you think one is.
you're really riding on this fear thing, but that does not describe my emotions/thoughts at all. I explained exactly what i was thinking later on in that post.

also in terms of this "It implies i think one is coming" he was at L-1. i'm just basically saying that he wasnt acting as if that was the current reality.

Quit banging this drum. I've already explained that our actions on that quickwagon are 100% a null tell because we were doing it regardless of alignment.
@everyone: what is your opinion of this? i'll let this go so long as everyone else agrees but understand this clearly. The votes themselves are not what i'm talking about. I understand that they had this planned out before hand to vote J. That itself i can understand to be 100% null. After that fact though, i think those on the wagon should be held responsible for their actions regarding that wagon. Its not like they get a free vote + act in whatever way they desire. If so you're all in agreement though, i'm simply really discontent with that fact and will concede.

You made comments suggesting people hadn't posted yet but there were no posts suggesting you had interest in other information beyond Axel at the moment, let alone that you wanted the phase to get other people. Nice try.
Do you believe this is something that needs to be stated though? I think that its just what is desired out of Day 1 in general. Agree or disagree?

p.s. if people are starting cases on others but don't find them scummy, that's a) a scumtell, and b) fud

more reason to lynch choice btw.
i already posted a response directed at J in regards to this.

what does FUD stand for?

I'd rather you just not mention looking into people if it's not warranted. Again, FUD.
alright. i thought it was necessary to prevent any more of this notion that i'm not consistent from growing, but i'll refrain from saying such things in the future.

reads change. it would have scummier for me to keep my vote on him if i didnt think he was scummy. my whole reasoning for the vote was abolished, so why would i maintain the same stance?

This case is ****. It's fluffy and hugely reached on a reason (he's posting in poetry and being cryptic, therefore must lynch!) that's not even scummy in the first place. Do. Not. Like.
that vote wasnt because he was writing poems. did you seriously read what it said?
gheb claimed he wasnt being cryptic, yet he was.
he presented falsified information twice (turned out to be misinterpretations/remembering things incorrectly)
he was suspicious about me due to meta, and incorrect meta at that, comparing my play between dexter and this one. he had said that meta is weighed way too much before and now i see a case entirely based off of it. hella inconsistent.

that is why my vote was on gheb.

Actually, let's talk about Choice's scumhunting. Up to this post, his voting pattern was Axel, Gorf, Gheb, and voiced displeasure over Ran/Soup. He's already stated that he went along with Ryker's wagon in the first place for the sake of going along with Ryker's wagon (I dunno why he planned to do it honestly), so I legitimately count his vote on Axel as not scum-hunting. He went along with it and kept pushing an Axel once he found something he could latch onto. He voted Gorf because he thought it was scummy for Gorf to go along with the L-1 thing, then attacks Gheb for poetry. Poetry.

I thought it was scummy for Gordito to be asking people whether or not he should put J at L-1, then not providing any reasoning for the vote.

I already explained Gheb.

Washed, who are your top 3 scum picks right now?

And before he comes up with some longass post responding to it, I'll just put this out there to shut him up preemptively. His response when I called him out earlier for the exact same thing.
I was agreeing that i've been useless in that i hadn't really been coming up with as in depth cases as i should be or investigating anyone past who's popular at the moment. I attempted to break that pattern with looking into Shinarouji, but there really wasn't enough to look into.

We'll just put these out there:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12754028&postcount=480
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12754490&postcount=499
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12754758&postcount=509

Why?

you don't need to post a bunch of cases that are null, or null leaning scum. overcompensating is the right word, he wasn't dead and no one was positioning him to be hammered.
I wasn't in any position to be hammered but is it more towny to wait til that happens then look into other people? i only posted those 3 because it was being stated that it was rather unnecessary to express that much about everyone and that its not always beneficial to have everything out in the open. i think soup or circus communicated that.

EBWOP: Jerkus' quote gains a lot more value when you consider this:
i didn't think there was enough support for the wagon on me in terms of the cases people had been brought up. hence the 2nd sentence in that quotation. essentially i'm saying that the votes outweigh what people have stated/called me out for.

do i honestly need more than this? Between his random **** with the "let's push Circus outta nowhere just to GET INVESTIGATED", his entire way he (mis)handled the Axel wagon at the start of the game and the consistent amount of fluff and apathetic scumhunting he pulled at the start of the game (that he even admitted to doing), he's good for dying in my book. that's not protown play.
you're just dismissing what i said about circus so as to add another point to your case. i should have cleared exactly what my actions entailed regarding J's wagon in this post. i have not been apathetic to scumhunting.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I am not suspicious of the red dragon!
Have you failed to notice my insistence?
That on him should never be a wagon
During most of this game's existence?

Is it really "unbelievable" to ask for confirmation
When he has clearly spoken out of his mind?
No, I'm not accepting it without hesitation
To believe a drunkard I'm certainly not inclined!
It doesn't matter if Ryu was drunk or not. He claimed the shot on Shin and was not CC'd. That makes him, at least, not mafia (although Jules would have made a lot of sense as mafia). Therefor, acting like you were still uncertain about his role or his motivations looks like bull**** to me. It looks like scum trying to keep their mislynch options open by making a cleared player look less clear.

Circus, do you have any better reasoning for GhebScum with stuff that's actually idk....conclusive? In that post you discredit his vote, discredit his posting restriction, miscontrue what he did w.r.t. RR, say you already have black/white reads, and the major reason for GhebScum is a connection apparantly and the fact that you have too many "solid townies".

....Really?
Yes, really. Oh, and that part about "misconstruing" things? Man, talk about the pot and the kettle. Only, in this case, the kettle (me) is actually a bath tub.

I didn't misconstrue what Gheb said about Ryu at all.

And I'm not pushing Ghebscum. If there's one out of the three scumpicks I listed who I'm most likely to be wrong about, I'd say it's him. But I don't want people letting him slide just because he's being flowery and has done a decent job of distancing himself from you and Washed.

Also, his posting restriction has been obviously fake since the beginning. I thought that was pretty widely agreed upon. Has anyone here actually seen Pulp Fiction?

I'll need some time to dissect this Washed v. Choice business, but I guess I'll get around to planting a vote since that's what my people want.

Vote: J

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Choice should die.

@Circus: Could you explain your GhebScum read more and also can you tell us how you are drawing that the entire scum-team is J/WL/Gheb? By saying the scum-team is J/WL/Gheb and that "he has done a decent job of distancing himself from you and Washed." makes people infer that Gheb=scum, which even EE asked you about. You didn't really show me anything conclusive against Gheb but instead complexly maneuver yourself away from answering it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
This is seriously not the Circus from our last game and it's bugging the hell out of me.

@Circus: What do you plan to do when you get your townJ flip? Tell me what your scum-team will look like then and who you think is scum.

@WL: I don't think I've asked yet but what's your opinion on Afro? Also your read on EE would be nice to have as well. =o

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
@WL: I don't think I've asked yet but what's your opinion on Afro? Also your read on EE would be nice to have as well. =o
I feel like my complaint is the same for both of 'em, null leaning town to varying degrees. Both have made good points throughout the game at times but both have been incredibly inactive at times, EE moreso than Afro, and that makes me hard to fully confirm them as town.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Didn't see the need as in J hadn't provided me for any reason to do so. Do you think that at this point J had provided sufficient of a defense to get people off his wagon?
Of course you saw the need. You saw that someone could potentially hammer. It had nothing to do with your acceptance of J's defenses and everything to do with what others could do. Remember when I said that you didn't really seem like you cared about the phase ending early because you'd lose a lot of information the day would yield had it progressed longer? This is why.

yes agreed in the sense that by doing so it created an avenue to be more certain about the lynch the following day. i don't see what's wrong with setting up a trap for scum like that. it was a really silly/dumb trap though looking back on it.
Because it's WIFOM. If Axel did flip scum, that's a ****ing sea of WIFOM that you don't wanna touch. You could say "Yeh, he was scum looking for an easy out" but do you know that for sure? The easy rebuttal would be, "Scum aren't stupid enough to quickhammer their buddy on D1." You can't tell. If he flipped VT (like he claimed), alright, sure, fair enough point, but considering you were thinking he was the scummiest player alive at that point, you should've been considering your best option.

you're really riding on this fear thing, but that does not describe my emotions/thoughts at all. I explained exactly what i was thinking later on in that post.

also in terms of this "It implies i think one is coming" he was at L-1. i'm just basically saying that he wasnt acting as if that was the current reality.
You were certainly were worried about it, if not to the point of outright fear. You made a big ****ing deal about it, more than everyone else on the wagon. All of your actions at the start of the phase point to this.

Do you believe this is something that needs to be stated though? I think that its just what is desired out of Day 1 in general. Agree or disagree?
Both. If you knew why the Axel wagon started, you'd realize everyone on there but you wanted him dead.

what does FUD stand for?
Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt. Circus' point about Gheb trying to keep Red Ruy's lynch open by being, welp, uncertain about it is a perfect example of this. It's a scum tactic to try to get townies to doubt other townies.

Your random, seemingly sudden jabs at Circus are another example of this. Most of us have a town or townish read on him. I think only you and J don't.

reads change. it would have scummier for me to keep my vote on him if i didnt think he was scummy. my whole reasoning for the vote was abolished, so why would i maintain the same stance?
k

that vote wasnt because he was writing poems. did you seriously read what it said?
gheb claimed he wasnt being cryptic, yet he was.
he presented falsified information twice (turned out to be misinterpretations/remembering things incorrectly)
he was suspicious about me due to meta, and incorrect meta at that, comparing my play between dexter and this one. he had said that meta is weighed way too much before and now i see a case entirely based off of it. hella inconsistent.

that is why my vote was on gheb.
Why is it not on Gheb now? Scum reads, son. Go. After Gandhi, mind.

And he's not being cryptic, just learn to read dope rhymes. Where has he presented falsified information? I see the meta, and I can grant that, but knowing Gheb, it wasn't off meta. I'd say his 194 was more accurate for his case.

@Gheb: Can you verify this?

I thought it was scummy for Gordito to be asking people whether or not he should put J at L-1, then not providing any reasoning for the vote.
which you quickly retracted.

Washed, who are your top 3 scum picks right now?
I have to have three? You and J, Red Ruy just admittedly cleared himself so I lost my third one. I don't even care to have three cases going at the moment, I've voiced my suspicions of J and now am getting to you. I'll definitely reread tomorrow.

I was agreeing that i've been useless in that i hadn't really been coming up with as in depth cases as i should be or investigating anyone past who's popular at the moment. I attempted to break that pattern with looking into Shinarouji, but there really wasn't enough to look into.
you stopped after you realized she was a lurker/coaster.

I wasn't in any position to be hammered but is it more towny to wait til that happens then look into other people? i only posted those 3 because it was being stated that it was rather unnecessary to express that much about everyone and that its not always beneficial to have everything out in the open. i think soup or circus communicated that.
Circus, I quoted the exact post. I don't care for your town reads, I just want your scum reads. All you needed to say was who you thought was scummy, sitting down and explaining your town reads and why you thought they were town (nulls are even worse and all three were some variation of null) is just fluff.

i didn't think there was enough support for the wagon on me in terms of the cases people had been brought up. hence the 2nd sentence in that quotation. essentially i'm saying that the votes outweigh what people have stated/called me out for.
fair enough.

you're just dismissing what i said about circus so as to add another point to your case. i should have cleared exactly what my actions entailed regarding J's wagon in this post. i have not been apathetic to scumhunting.
It's still FUD, no matter how hard you try to downplay it. Again, by saying someone should be looked into, there's an implication that they've done something that makes them worth looking into. Generally, that something is scummy play. If not, you're making town waste their time looking at a consensus townie.

Choice

Smash Champion
Of course you saw the need. You saw that someone could potentially hammer. It had nothing to do with your acceptance of J's defenses and everything to do with what others could do. Remember when I said that you didn't really seem like you cared about the phase ending early because you'd lose a lot of information the day would yield had it progressed longer? This is why.
I didnt think that was sufficient of a reason for me to remove my vote since i did think J was the scummiest at the time. Even if the day ended somewhat early, so long as scum is lynched, who cares?

Because it's WIFOM. If Axel did flip scum, that's a ****ing sea of WIFOM that you don't wanna touch. You could say "Yeh, he was scum looking for an easy out" but do you know that for sure? The easy rebuttal would be, "Scum aren't stupid enough to quickhammer their buddy on D1." You can't tell. If he flipped VT (like he claimed), alright, sure, fair enough point, but considering you were thinking he was the scummiest player alive at that point, you should've been considering your best option.
I can see that now, how the lynch such that J flips scum = tons of WIFOM. But at the time even if he did flip scum, its scummy to end the day so early. I also said specifically that i'd see it as scummy if he was hammered w/o allowing some defense. I mean even if he does flip scum, without a defense that is scummy. At the time and for pretty much the entire duration of that wagon there was a lack of defense. So in my mind, no matter what i didnt see this out for scum to try.

You were certainly were worried about it, if not to the point of outright fear. You made a big ****ing deal about it, more than everyone else on the wagon. All of your actions at the start of the phase point to this.
i don't think i was making a big deal about it, but perhaps thats just my own perspective. i said the word hammer like 3 times or something.

Both. If you knew why the Axel wagon started, you'd realize everyone on there but you wanted him dead.
well we both know that why i thought the axel wagon started and why it actually started are two different things.

Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt. Circus' point about Gheb trying to keep Red Ruy's lynch open by being, welp, uncertain about it is a perfect example of this. It's a scum tactic to try to get townies to doubt other townies.

Your random, seemingly sudden jabs at Circus are another example of this. Most of us have a town or townish read on him. I think only you and J don't.
ok i understand what you're saying/the definition you just gave.

i guess this is just inherent with my approach being different than most for this game as i had said in a post directed at circus. i have him as town as well, as i said in my #2122. yet, i had seriously never given much thought about circus.

Everyone had me as town in dexter mafia, and i was everything but. i dont think i was called scum a single time in that game. do you see why i would be a bit skeptical of my read when a similar situation arises in this game?

Why is it not on Gheb now? Scum reads, son. Go. After Gandhi, mind.

And he's not being cryptic, just learn to read dope rhymes. Where has he presented falsified information? I see the meta, and I can grant that, but knowing Gheb, it wasn't off meta. I'd say his 194 was more accurate for his case.
caz i don't think gheb is scummy. are you asking for my reads after gandhi or saying to post them after gandhi posts? i dunno what you mean by"After Gandhi, mind." i'm not trolling.

falsified information => incorrect meta and vision stuff.
gheb said the vision stuff wasn't what i thought it meant, and the general consensus said yea you misinterpreted/why would you believe in a n0? so i dropped it.

which you quickly retracted.
yes, because i believed what gordo said at the time. i asked after for confirmation from others, but no one responded til EE like a million posts later.

I have to have three? You and J, Red Ruy just admittedly cleared himself so I lost my third one. I don't even care to have three cases going at the moment, I've voiced my suspicions of J and now am getting to you. I'll definitely reread tomorrow.
i only asked for 3 caz i figured i'd be on the list. i guess i could have just asked besides myself, but yeah.

you stopped after you realized she was a lurker/coaster.
i didnt. i had a vote on him at some point later and presented as much of a case as you can get out of the few posts he had (i'm not referencing the post you quoted, its after the 3rd chunk of Shinarouji's posts i think). I thought he was scum til the start of Day 2.

Circus, I quoted the exact post. I don't care for your town reads, I just want your scum reads. All you needed to say was who you thought was scummy, sitting down and explaining your town reads and why you thought they were town (nulls are even worse and all three were some variation of null) is just fluff.
alright, i'll try to stick to this from now on.

It's still FUD, no matter how hard you try to downplay it. Again, by saying someone should be looked into, there's an implication that they've done something that makes them worth looking into. Generally, that something is scummy play. If not, you're making town waste their time looking at a consensus townie.
i responded to this as well above.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I don't have time to respond to all of that, Choice, but tomorrow I'm quoting all of the posts where I've seen you change your opinion on Axel's death, quickhammering, the use of D1, everything regarding that quickwagon.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm not avoiding anything. I'm ignoring your very shallow attempt at scumhunting because it is not worth my time to respond to. Please come back and talk to me when you're sober.
I'm back. So you think both are town, why?

With each post Circus makes as of late, I like him as a lynch even more.
Not sure for me about this, it depends on other events. Like if I think Choice is a better lynch and do I think Circus is involved, which I find doubtful if Choice flips scum. If Choice flips town it would lead me to look at people on the wagon.

Alright, and another work cycle bites the dust.

Sunday-Tuesday are gonna be my OFFICIAL MAFIA READING DAYS where I read the **** out of my kajillion games and cut my wrists a little bit just a little don't worry about it.

I'll respond indepth to the current goings on tomorrow, before I delve in deeper.

Some quick hits:

Jerkus continues to make sense to me, for the most part. And yeah, I'm defending Circus -- because I think he's town. And I kinda, y'know, don't like giving out town reads or talking about them unless asked of one for a justifiable reason. But since you decided to go all herpaderp and scream things from the rooftops in a manner that assists only the mafia, including this, yeah. He town. No point pretending there's any measure of subtlety on that read, anymore. :glare:

Speaking of herpaderping, seriously. What the **** are you doing, RR. I can barely handle sober RR. Don't drink and mafia, ever again.

That claim was completely ********. But whatever. Lack of a cc has me thinkin it's legit, meaning my dumbtown read has persevered. Now, RR, let's try to diminish the "dumb" part and up the ante on the town part, aye?

If RR is lying, though, a cc is acceptable. Free mafia lynch with a looong maw****in paper trail, so odds are good we hit the correct play first. Then doc/bg/whatevs can hit up the real vig. I'm assuming vig because SK is dumb in a 13 man setup, I think. Not that we don't have things up our sleeves for lack of power roles.

Your point on Gandhi is as dumb as errthang else. The last thing I said about him was that he'd be an acceptable vigging. Not saying anything more means I either still hold that opinion, think he's null and am planning to look into him on a reread, or I think he's town. Care to ask a real question, champ? Somethin' that's, y'know, scumhunting, and not a buncha **** you pulled out of your ***? (Mafia protip: If you reach into your rectal cavity, you are unlikely to find useful leads.)

@Jerkus: Ghebscum's a rather new thread on this sweater. Where'd you pull that one out?
That's cool and all, but I find a lot of this to be weak from you.

Like I do know you add some "parts" to your posts, but some of this spec and such seems unneeded to me. Like the speculation a bit, there are a lot of if situations you are dropping here. Like do you think I'm scum? If not then why talk about this so much like this might be play style but Gheb when he referred to it later was a lot more to the point so the speak.

RR, seriously man. I can improve your mafia play so much in three quick steps.

-Don't drink and mafia.

-If people disagree with you, actually decipher if there's something scummy going on before you determine that there is. You are an easy person to disagree with, lemmetellya.

-Look for one scum at a time, because very few people can hunt multiple scum at a time. You are not one of them.

/mafia armchair critic but jesus *****-****ing christ I couldn't not do it
Appreciated and noted.

How can you read so many people as town?
When everybody else has half the game as null?
How come you have so many people pinned clearly down?
Are you truthful or do you try to establish a fake lull?

I am not suspicious of the red dragon!
Have you failed to notice my insistence?
That on him should never be a wagon
During most of this game's existence?

Is it really "unbelievable" to ask for confirmation
When he has clearly spoken out of his mind?
No, I'm not accepting it without hesitation
To believe a drunkard I'm certainly not inclined!

And how come you see a bus in my actions?
When you're the one to hold back from voting!
And surely I am not the one who causes distraction
When forever only one suspect I'm promoting!

:059:
I have to agree with Gheb, he wasn't trying to push me as scum or not so clear rather than look at my lol posts.

It wasn't a contradiction. I was tempted to do so, but didnt caz i didnt see the need for it.

I'm also pretty sure this post came before that other one. I did not want anyone to end the day, but if someone did, you're saying anyone would label them as scum so by allowing that possibility we also gain a chance to easily catch scum. it sounds a lot dumber now that i think about it, but at the time i liked it >.>

In no way did that post imply a hammer was near. I was saying that J wasnt doing anything because essentially it was unlikely he was going to be lynched right then and there.

it was more than anyone else on the wagon was doing. such as yourself (i.e. unvote vote).

I think you're misunderstanding why i didnt want the hammer to happen. It was not caz i thought J might be town. If he flipped scum, and someone quicklynched him all the same i would think them to be scummy. That's like a dumb attempt at looking town or something. I didnt want him to be hammered so early because i think using up as much of Day 1 is good for town. We can't discuss or investigate people at night and since theres no connections at the start of the day, why would we want to prevent them from being made? Also there were still people who hadnt posted like shinarouji and EE.

theres no disconnect between my actions and my words. but nice try ;)
I hate this, there is a lot of poor justification in terms of why he did what he did to J.

That's why I pointed it out in the first place....

Quit confusing me.
I wonder if I should use Phoenix in my posts. :p

Derpdederp.
Legit points and I gotta agree with him. Choice is looking worse to me the more and more I read his recent posts.

It doesn't matter if Ryu was drunk or not. He claimed the shot on Shin and was not CC'd. That makes him, at least, not mafia (although Jules would have made a lot of sense as mafia). Therefor, acting like you were still uncertain about his role or his motivations looks like bull**** to me. It looks like scum trying to keep their mislynch options open by making a cleared player look less clear.

Yes, really. Oh, and that part about "misconstruing" things? Man, talk about the pot and the kettle. Only, in this case, the kettle (me) is actually a bath tub.

I didn't misconstrue what Gheb said about Ryu at all.

And I'm not pushing Ghebscum. If there's one out of the three scumpicks I listed who I'm most likely to be wrong about, I'd say it's him. But I don't want people letting him slide just because he's being flowery and has done a decent job of distancing himself from you and Washed.

Also, his posting restriction has been obviously fake since the beginning. I thought that was pretty widely agreed upon. Has anyone here actually seen Pulp Fiction?

I'll need some time to dissect this Washed v. Choice business, but I guess I'll get around to planting a vote since that's what my people want.

Vote: J
I wouldn't say he did that though, more or less he was being a tad skeptical and considering how I posted I don't blame him.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

By all means use Phoenix.

Gonna have a real post in a couple hours when I can actually do one haha xD

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Actually after thinking for a while I don't have much to say because there is nothing to say with regards to things. Most of what I'm doing is having to wait on others to say their piece.

Out of WL/Choice, I want Choice dead and I'm liking WL a bit more.

Choice

Smash Champion
I want to hear more from EE, Gheb and Soupa. Where you guys at?

What is your opinion of Afro?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Is there anything that I have left unclear?
Who are my suspects - it can not be missed!
About the Ghandi it is you want to hear?
His insight is lacking, on that I insist!

:059:

Choice

Smash Champion
i dont think theres anything that was nebulous, but there had been a shortage of posts from you and there's been quite a bit of discussion since then.

Choice

Smash Champion
Washed what do you think about Gheb's case on you? I guess its more like an assertion made against you.

Choice

Smash Champion
unvote

vote: Choice
soupa, can you explain your vote? i actually hadnt noticed it til now. your posting color blends in quite a bit and is sorta hard to see. anyways, why do you want me dead? what comes from my flip?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
@Circus: Could you explain your GhebScum read more and also can you tell us how you are drawing that the entire scum-team is J/WL/Gheb? By saying the scum-team is J/WL/Gheb and that "he has done a decent job of distancing himself from you and Washed." makes people infer that Gheb=scum, which even EE asked you about. You didn't really show me anything conclusive against Gheb but instead complexly maneuver yourself away from answering it.

:glare:

Got that case on Afro for me yet?

This is seriously not the Circus from our last game and it's bugging the hell out of me.
The only difference between this game and Royal Sleepover is that I'm not taking your bull**** here. Swiss probably wouldn't see much of a difference in my play at all.

@Circus: What do you plan to do when you get your townJ flip? Tell me what your scum-team will look like then and who you think is scum.
If I'm wrong about one of my scumpicks, Choice will likely be the one that fills the hole in my reads. Washed and Gheb still work together to me.

But you will not flip town.

Actually after thinking for a while I don't have much to say because there is nothing to say with regards to things. Most of what I'm doing is having to wait on others to say their piece.

Out of WL/Choice, I want Choice dead and I'm liking WL a bit more.
What, specifically, are you waiting for? Do you understand that a statement like this makes me wish I could dayvig you right here and now?

Also, Washed/Choice is a false dichotomy. Our lynch is not limited to one or the other. Who do you want to lynch toDay, with the entire player list to draw from? Do you now have a pro-town read on Washed?

I can feel us moving toward a Choice lynch toDay and I really don't want to do that. Can we please lynch J? And can someone other than scum come in here and post?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I already asked him a question which he has yet to answer. Given that he hasn't unvoted, I'm guessing the answer was "no", but that's kinda bull****.

Choice

Smash Champion
I already asked him a question which he has yet to answer. Given that he hasn't unvoted, I'm guessing the answer was "no", but that's kinda bull****.
that question sounded more rhetorical than actually being directed at gheb.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

:glare:

Got that case on Afro for me yet?
Dude, I've already at least given why I disliked Afro and I already told you at least three times now I am not doing a case on Afro atm. I asked you to express more about your Gheb read, not a redirection back to me.

:glare: (i love this smiley <3)

Circus said:
The only difference between this game and Royal Sleepover is that I'm not taking your bull**** here. Swiss probably wouldn't see much of a difference in my play at all.
Uhm, what lmao?

Circus said:
But you will not flip town.
I cannot honestly wait till endgame when it's proven I'm town to you. It'll seriously make me chuckle.

Circus said:
What, specifically, are you waiting for? Do you understand that a statement like this makes me wish I could dayvig you right here and now?
Don't you realize who exactly is talking the most this day? :glare: I'm waiting on the big posts Afro/EE have promised because that's what we are all waiting for.

Circus said:
Also, Washed/Choice is a false dichotomy. Our lynch is not limited to one or the other. Who do you want to lynch toDay, with the entire player list to draw from? Do you now have a pro-town read on Washed?
Apparently my vote on Choice is invisible and my constant saying of wanting him dead. Also my dislike for you seems transparent as well. I have a null-leaning town on WL.

Circus said:
I can feel us moving toward a Choice lynch toDay and I really don't want to do that. Can we please lynch J? And can someone other than scum come in here and post?
Hey Circus, where's your J-case? x3

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Dude, I've already at least given why I disliked Afro and I already told you at least three times now I am not doing a case on Afro atm. I asked you to express more about your Gheb read, not a redirection back to me.

:glare: (i love this smiley <3)
Yeah, and your reasons were "sporadic posting D1, 'easy targets' for scumreads, and I don't like his Gord hammer," which are all awful reasons. These are classic scum-stretching-for-reasons lines.

I have already told you that my Ghebscum read is basically situational. It is contingent upon other factors, which is exactly why I'm not pressing it. That you would even have the audacity to ask me for more than what I've given is astounding to me, considering how much I've asked you to present this apparently revelatory read on Afro that you claimed to have at the beginning of the Day. That is the entire reason I'm harping on you about this. My suspicion of Gheb is not congruent with the suspicion of Afro you expressed at the beginning of the Day. In general, I don't care at all about a person's ability to build a case. I'm specifically asking you about Afro because, based on what you said when the Day started, you should have one. You said you reread the game and came to some big conclusions and Afro was your biggest scumread as a result of that. And you have not backed this up with anything worth the hype. I want you to either show what you found on Afro that put you so hard against him at the beginning of the Day, or I want you to admit that you were lying when you said you found **** on him.

Don't you realize who exactly is talking the most this day? :glare: I'm waiting on the big posts Afro/EE have promised because that's what we are all waiting for.
But you're the only one who seems to be actively sitting on your hands. You're the one who is present and available to post, but apparently unable to say anything constructive until these magic posts come.

"Actually after thinking for a while I don't have much to say because there is nothing to say with regards to things."

That train wreck of a sentence is you. And with that kind of attitude, you better hope EE's and Afro's posts end up being wildly enlightening for you.

Apparently my vote on Choice is invisible and my constant saying of wanting him dead. Also my dislike for you seems transparent as well. I have a null-leaning town on WL.
I'm aware of your vote on Choice. But given the way you've been talking, it looks like that vote is there simply because he looks scummier to you than Washed does.

Hey Circus, where's your J-case? x3
You're scum; get lynched. There's my case.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
So yesterday was going to be my all-game-mafia readingathon. Obviously, that didn't go down. And I'd planned it for yesterday because I'm going out drinking tonight... :glare:

Hopefully I'll be back at a somewhat reasonable time and get something legit up in here.

@Mod: I'd like to request a short extension to make up for the game-time we lost to tech BS which was completely outside of our control.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Agreed on the extension.

So ya know I was responding to Circus and bringing up some quotes of interest then the site shut down when I was in the middle of a post.

I hate my luck....-.-

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
@mod: Also I'd like to add that noon deadlines are total bull and I'd like to request a midnight deadline instead. Everybody's asleep, at work, going to work, eating, etc etc at that time (especially EASTERN noon!) and it commonly results in dogpile last second lynches and I don't like them.

I convinced another mod in a game that don exits to accommodate this so if you could as well, that would be swell.

Top Bottom