• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptown

Smash Ace
thanks for the warm invitations, people.
i will consider these options.

but dorsey, 7 hrs... holy.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
Hey guys I just started playing this game. I play as fox quite often. I like his rapid fire gun cause i got the need for speed. I don't have the melee version yet but I will have it soon and I have played it a couple times at some of my friends' houses. I'm not sure which character is better but in my opinion it just depends on if u like a speed gun or a power gun. As for me I got a need for speed.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Hey guys I just started playing this game. I play as fox quite often. I like his rapid fire gun cause i got the need for speed. I don't have the melee version yet but I will have it soon and I have played it a couple times at some of my friends' houses. I'm not sure which character is better but in my opinion it just depends on if u like a speed gun or a power gun. As for me I got a need for speed.
are we being trolled?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
hey karn.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... schedule another smashfest.

null55

Smash Master
i should be free later.

but on the realz, a non-tournament related (we could have a Falcon tourney / possible crew battle there anyway) smashfest/STD thingy sometime soon would be beyond ****.

Banks

Smash Hero
obx=outer banks http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=35.650865&lon=-78.15585&zoom=8&q1=charlotte, nc&q2=frisco, nc

not too far!.. i said obx so it wouldn't show up in banks' name search.
TOO LATE, thanks for trying tho if this site still had rep i'd give you some of my extremely huge stash of positive rep

or i'd have an abundance of negative rep, it'd be an extreme in some direction

banks banks banks

come get some!
i came to get me some, i want me some, so i got me some

some of what though...

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
TOO LATE, thanks for trying tho if this site still had rep i'd give you some of my extremely huge stash of positive rep

or i'd have an abundance of negative rep, it'd be an extreme in some direction

i came to get me some, i want me some, so i got me some

some of what though...
mango cactuar jman nihonjin amsah hungrybox lucky silent spectre tope hax kage g$ eggm chaddd

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You dudes are gay for never coming to stuff that's not Karn's/DJ's.

@Peter: As soon as I get my car back I will try to make a Charlotte trip happen. Until then, you should meet up with Daftflip(as his name is on the boards) and get something together. Send him a PM or something.

I'm glad you didn't quit Melee! That's awesome! =)

ptown

Smash Ace
you don't got to do anything pp. i know you mad crazy driver already... it's cool. i will contact the gang known as deadly alliance for more information.

and snap, i can most likely play on saturdays.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
GG Today Mike
lol at behr and mike finding a way to get to each other while me pp smith and moo all go to smiths house to play. if i'd known i was going/my phone was on, i mightve been able to get you guys there. maybe.

oh well, maybe next time, when the roads aren't full of snow and ice.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's meh at everything else though LOL.

I just like giving Ganon mains a hard time I guess. I don't even remember why I learned the ditto in the first place though.....

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
his ganon is too good at the ditto. i got pretty excited when i came close that one match, but...i just can't be patient enough. i kno a lot of things i need to do and work on, so thanks again for that.

you suck at ganon TRIO'S though. pp = phail at hunter. all you gotta do is dair him and warlock kick him and stuff and pp will just die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom