• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Jono!

Smash Journeyman
He was playing bad that day is what i herd yet he still seems to win lol. I've improved my toon link against zelda and marth more. Marth has become predictable to me now i know what is always going to come next even when they decide to play diffrently.
This will not last my foolish friend.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Hehe thanks. Basically that works on the same principal I posted about earlier. 'Test' your opponent's reaction by running up to them
I've tried that but chairs kept getting in the way.

Tbh I don't play brawl except for at the tourneys and occasionally when I go to my mates, mainly because there's no-one to play against.
Same here :( Methinks some general smashfests are in order for some practice...hopefully I might be able to host something eventually.

Richard7

Smash Ace
Yeah mindgames/predicting opponents is really important, too bad I suck at both of them. I'd be a lot better if I was good at them. Doing cheap stuff is also important of course, but I don't do a whole lot of cheap stuff either.

Jupz

Smash Master
Woah mic!!! You are dominating second place!! I can't believe I've met the person with the highest legit posts on smashboards ^_^ Mic is famous!!!

I'm 2,890 :p

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Vlade_ For this saturdays tournament, do you still require someone to arrive early in your absence so we can get the tournament rolling earlier than last time_? Just let me know and i can get there any time_ Also_ Did you manage to get in contact with Niven_?

Alzi

Smash Master
Bad news guys i can come to the tourney but i need someone to take me home, i'll see if jono can take me home if not then i won't be coming.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
lord bowser. Want to make it a 50$ MM ?
Jeez you really are confident, either that or your just loaded. I'm pretty strapped for cash but if i get enough money by the tournament yeah probably.

As for words under the FFFF, any suggestions?
It's gotta be something real Aussie

whats FFFF? It turns out im the person with the 7,748th highest post count on smash boards :p Although this 1 post probably boosted that up by like 40 :p
FFFF=Forte's Family Fun Festival

Woah mic!!! You are dominating second place!! I can't believe I've met the person with the highest legit posts on smashboards ^_^ Mic is famous!!!

I'm 2,890 :p
Mic I think you've got a fanboy.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Freaking lol.

No idea about Niv, I'll try and harass him and see if he's coming.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Personally I don't. 'The "God made adam and eden in the garden" theory just seems in the realm of fairytales to me. HOWEVER the theory that evolution itself IS intelligent design is something that I don't hear much about and would like to debate. Much more interesting.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
To me the theory of god makes more sense then the big bang.

Once there was nothing but a ball of mass that exploded. I dunno, doesn't seem logical. And dont worry Im not religious

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
There is significantly more evidence for creation than there is for evolution and random explosions that just so happen to set EVERYTHING PERFECTLY.

btw im no longer looking for matches online since i gotta head out to uni!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
There is significantly more evidence for creation than there is for evolution and random explosions that just so happen to set EVERYTHING PERFECTLY.
A random explosion starting everything is farfetched, but some omnipotent being clicking his fingers and creating humanity and everything from scratch isn't?

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
i saw that discovery. "The missing link" interesting... back to vlade's:

Dunno if i'm coming now. my dad is going to work. My mum doesn't like driving far... *********

and my bro... dunno. I'll FORCE my mother!![snipped to "stretch-cancel"]

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
A random explosion starting everything is farfetched, but some omnipotent being clicking his fingers and creating humanity and everything from scratch isn't?
Eh as I said that's just my opinion on it, it's not like we'll ever know the answer.

skill: You're obsessive use of the exclamation mark makes kids cry at night, do what I do. Take the train there, hell I have to catch the train from Kwinana all the way there.

Lord Bowser: I've set up everything I need to mod your wii, everything should be in order.

I can mod anyone else's who's there but if you have system menu 4.0 I can't do it, or if it's 3.4 you must tell me due to it uses a version of the twilight hack.

Edit: Wow they can already install Homebrew on 4.0...Nifty lol

And reminding people that installing homebrew on your Wii is counted as illegal and comes with risks, although I have yet to find anyone who has experienced these, if you wish it to be installed, proceed at your own risk.

Alzi

Smash Master
Big Bang is all bulls***. Science can not prove that there even was a big bang.

Anyway can't wait to see you all at the tourney and good luck to all.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
We haven't gotten into that in physics yet but I have looked in to the topic in my own time and know the basics.

EDIT:2 things Alzi

1) Don't ninja me
2) Don't be ignorant the big bang theory is currently the most well supported theory explaining the universe. btw in science a theory does not mean a hypothesis but rather it can't be tested in a lab environment for example noone questions the theory of relativity.

EDIT2: sorry if I'm being too assertive I just have very strong views on the topic and s debate never hurt anyone.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Marteh_ I would love to get any extra programs off you for homebrew other than homebrew browser so count me in_ I live in Rockingham btw ;) so feel free to harass me for friendlies_

Earth was created by aliens_ Scientologists unite_

Jono!

Smash Journeyman
Lol alan didnt u learn anything in science. They can trace back light years millions and billions of years back and there has been significant proof (unless my science teacher lies) that there was once nothing and then a massive explosion happened and the universe was formed and is still expanding, thus supporting the theory of the big bang.

EDIT: The universe didnt happen it expanded over the years etc. cbf explaining

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Isn't the Large Hadron collider supposed to help produce evidence of the big bang too? (assuming they ever get it working)

bowser: What's being stretched?

Top Bottom