• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
the pledge of allegiance?

yessir, I can indeed recite that by heart, despite not having done so since... I guess somewhere along the line during elementary school.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I'm sorry that your country is so lame that everyday citizens don't take the time to pledge their allegiance to it.

You guys do have that "free healthcare" thing going for ya though, I'll give ya that.

Kantrip

Kantplay
All we need to know how to say is 'sorry' and our loyalty to Canada is pretty solid.

Sorry that your country is so paranoid that everyday citizens need to feel locked into it like a corporate contract, eh?

Also sorry that was kind of vicious.
/not/

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Sorry that you're not part of the greatest ****ing PLANET on this GOD DANM EARTH

AMERICA **** YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
alternatively you tiny muscled fake canadian dgamers can engage in open warfare against the Goddamn Maritimes. This will earn your citizenship.

it's kinda like Starship Troopers, except having :bigmuscles: makes you an auto-citizen without the mandatory service

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Luckily, I'm still awake.

I pledge of allegiance to the flag of the united states of america, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under god, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Hell, I've always been standing up and putting my right hand on my chest whenever this comes up at school every morning, even if I didn't feel like it.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I don't know if I could coax O Canada out of my head without music, haven't sang that **** since Middle School.

If you feel the need to constantly pledge allegiance to your country, tell your country to stop being insecure and if it's worth loyalty, it will stand of its own merit.

Being forced to pledge is like that middle school ***** that makes her "friends" tell her she's pretty. **** is earned, not forced.

:phone:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
You can't.

Seriously, new moderators are only chosen a few times a year, and the minimum requirements for applying are very steep. Even so, hundreds apply, but only a few are selected. If you seriously want to be a moderator, you'll need to be an active, contributing user for well over a few months to even be considered. Pestering the current moderators or administrators to become a moderator essentially guarantees that you won't be selected.

Top Bottom