• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 Matchup Testing

Coney

Smash Master
hey i'm going to pound 4 and as an MD/VA DDD i demand to know what the hell this new tech is!

someone PM me prz :<

Coney

Smash Master
nonono, i saw that. i mean the one they were talking about a few pages ago. unless that already got revealed and i was so very excited that i didn't read on?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
????

That's... quite old though lol. I wanna say this was figured out the summer Brawl first was released.

Jupz

Smash Master
Yeah I've known about it for ages aswell. A lot of people haven't lol. Ling Ling thought it wasn't known and PM'ed certain members telling them about it.

Its not even as good as Fullhop Dair in most cases because if you fullhop Dair you can jump afterwards to avoid punishment.

Laem

Smash Champion
is this thread ever gonna go somewhere? does seibrik even care about dedede now that he got 2nd with MK :p?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
His metagame indeed will go nowhere. I lurk everywhere however.

Mostly cause I have an insane amount of thread subscriptions. Like almost 1000

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
The way DDDs play the Wario matchup changes like, 1-2 month ago, unless you were Seibrik or Mew2King and always played the matchup like that. Things are changing, its just not as obvious as other charecters were we see things change directly with ATs, combos, new chain grabs, techniques, etc. while the only thing that changes with us is how we play matchups. That's how metagame's work in other games, except for early days in MvC2 where they were looking for glitches galore.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
hey ling ling, whats that dair/uair lagless tech you were talking about? can you shoot me a pm plz :) i got a tourny tomorrow and want to practice :)

Top Bottom