• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

CStick

Smash Lord
k, my attendance is in question now. I'm not exactly fond of driving home late Saturday just to go to work early sunday morning. I also have shopping to do, so I doubt I'll make it :(

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Up until just now, I was unaware that Tope was not driving to C3. If I'm gonna go, I need SoVa or someone that is crashing at the apartment friday and then going to the tournament Saturday to give me (and IsrapheL) a ride. Anyone got spacE?
*Waves gas moniez*

Sexual favors also available. Eh? Eh?

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Cyrain and I will be needing a ride to C3. We'll pay gas monies and love you forever. <3

edit:
wow, i got beaten to it by a minute. the great mister cyrizzle defeats me again. v_v

Ether

Smash Ace
XFD @ Cyrain vs. Isra posting against each other

Well, I might be going to C3, but I doubt it. If I go, who would I be riding with? Maybe we should just catch the next C3, if there is one, or just wait until the 29th.

edit - What do you guys think of my epic artwork?

Ether vs. Tope

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
internetz had been down for like 3 days!!!! X.X

ok, c3 is an official no go for o-no.
new job + work = ****ED!

id also like to state that ill be taking a unwanted break form smashing (and by break i mean im not going to be smashing all the time....just some time) until more than likely the end of january for personal reasons.

casual smash will still go down at random times and im sure ill find my way up to topes sometime as well.

new year party may still be going down....

Ether

Smash Ace
well shucks, it looks like it's not even possible for me to go if no one is going up there from SoVa.

Next time, then.

And can no one see my artwork, or just Isra? o.O

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
well shucks, it looks like it's not even possible for me to go if no one is going up there from SoVa.

Next time, then.

And can no one see my artwork, or just Isra? o.O
i can't see your artwork either. i even asked one of my co-workers at work and they couldn't tell either.

P.S. - i'm at work and this is all i do........and deliver Pizza's :psycho:

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
WHAT THE ***... lol @ yall plannin sht at my place :p

but no.. cant smash tomorrow... got work and it's my friend's bday so.. gonna celebrate :( sorry guys.. otherwise i'd be down...

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Im from Virginia Beach near Hilltop and I dont have a crew.....Yet!
cool. i'm hosting smash at my place around 5. i live across the street from comic kings from which i heard had a fire in the store earlier today.

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
btw ether if u need a ride wiggles will scoop u up
I'll be leaving here soon, so hit up my cell phone at 757-617-8519.

Anyone who wants to go and isn't too far out of the way. I will pick up Ether no matter where he is. :]

Looks like we have another Game and Watch player. Awesome. :] Dittos?

Top Bottom