• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
Nus hides his Asian powers from everyone, but me! Haha. The kid is too good.

And yeah Justin is ridiculous, he deserves his spot for sure.

The whole point of this list is to motivate people to play...just don't forget that kiddies! Don't get mad at the list, just prove yourself at the next meetup/tournament.

Cort

Apple Head
Stew managed to beat good people and did suprisingly well against KoreanDJ.

You still need to polish up your technical skill a lot though, Stewie.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
well thats cool, glad to hear stew is improving, havent played him in awhile, grats dude. and yeah, agreed, nesskid definatly belongs up there. meh. Life is incredibly busy. i dont know when ill be able to play w/ people next. coming march i should be part time, days. Then i can practice more regularly

I woke up during my operation, and started flailing my arms. My wolverine sideburns are back. Its go time.

Brookman

Smash Hero
uh oh. I better do something impressive quick.
We agree that you have good tech skill, you just don't really know any fine points of the game and that handicaps you. If you just come hang out with us when we go to pc gaming, and go to RI MA tournies since you're pretty close you can get better pretty quickly I think. I think you have a lot of potential and you just need to fine-tune your game.

well thats cool, glad to hear stew is improving, havent played him in awhile, grats dude. and yeah, agreed, nesskid definatly belongs up there. meh. Life is incredibly busy. i dont know when ill be able to play w/ people next. coming march i should be part time, days. Then i can practice more regularly
woot, part time during the day. Anyways, my mom told me that I woke up and started flailing my armsand yelling and **** when I was having an operation. the doctors think I was screaming cause I was flailing my arms...both bones in my wrist were broken LOL!!!!!

Nite

Smash Champion
Good job to peoples moving on up.

So, did you guys beat Portrait of Ruin yet? Those of you who got it.

LOL @ Brookmang flailing his arms around.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
^^Awww, Cort, that comment was depressing (you, Jorge, and Mike can't make it to the mall). So who's going now? ...Nus, do you have work off Monday, if so could I come over maybe? ...Aesir, iunno if I can give you a ride or not because I might be driving there and also I might not go because my mom might be coming back from the hospital that night.

Also, everyone, I asked to get taken off the list like a while ago:

Session Start (Heihachi90:The Brookman06): Tue Dec 12 17:56:44 2006
[17:56] Heihachi90: hey mike
[17:56] *** Auto-response from The Brookman06: All the people we used to know, they're an illusion to me now.
[18:03] The Brookman06: hi
[18:03] Heihachi90: can you just take me off smash power rankings?
[18:03] The Brookman06: why?
[18:03] Heihachi90: because
[18:03] Heihachi90: i don't wanna be on them
[18:03] Heihachi90: i'm getting too motivated
[18:03] Heihachi90: and then
[18:03] Heihachi90: i have nothing to show for it afterwards
[18:04] Heihachi90: like
[18:04] Heihachi90: i could train for 12 hrs
[18:04] Heihachi90: and
[18:04] Heihachi90: i wouldn't show any improvement

I practiced like 5 hours a day for until like 2 weeks ago ...right now I'm fine though, everything is in its right priority in my life. :) With the next update...whenever that is, I'd like to apply back onto the list please. Don't take me into account now because I'm sure that'd be a ***** since you guys already figured it all out.

Nite, I haven't beaten it yet. >_< Stupid school and teachers pressuring about finals and stuff. Ima beat it real soon since I get a easy semester. I'm probably going to be driving to a whole bunch of people's houses (when they're not busy) to get decent for Cata3.

EDIT #32456354816435:

Yay, I just took my first 2 hardest/longest finals. I probably didn't do too well on my Physics. :( Tommorow I get to take my easy ones... well somewhat easy (Alg 2 and English 3).

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Wow, sorta surprised Justing didn't move up even more, he's toooooo good. Nus is my next target to pass though. WHITE POWER

If Mike bothers to say how I need to get better, I promise it will involve saying "You're dumb, play smarter"

CHANK

_V_

Smash Ace
Watch out Shmink...I'm coming for you too :p and well Nus of course too!

Though it's an idle threat, because I suck, but still :) hehehe!

Shmink we should actually play some time haha, I think I've played you like twice. I want to get owned some more!

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
He didn't move higher cause I stopped his name, I'm trying to repel all white people from below me so they can't move up. Realistically though Ice Climbers > than me kinda like peach/jiggs except not as bad so Justin would probably beat me.

I'm not going Saturday... I could go Friday at like 5...

I probably have work Monday so not a good day, might wanna wait until one of my vacations Spawn. LOL TOO motivated, that's just silly. The only reason I'd want off is so people don't expect me to play well and I won't feel too nervous and feel bad if I lose to someone below me. >_> But if I ever asked to be off then the list would be ruined because it needs 3 asians to support it. It covers the magic numbers of 3 which is generally used in fairy tales, lucky 7 and unlucky 13.

LOL at spawn training for so many hours, that's ridiculous. That was with another good player right, because I can't spend like over 10 mins playing by myself. -_- <--- I just reread it and it would've been funny if I said playing with myself.

LOL at silly nubes trying to come after me. It reminded me of air gear where people are ranked from A-F and silly nube F,E,D groups trying to reach C but some badass D group who should really be A group purposely stays D group so that they prevent anyone else from ever advancing. >_> <_< Only blue knows what I'm talking about...

Random picture from air gear. http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b375/NusCirtap42888/AIR_GEAR_15_000ajoke.png

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Okay... can anyone else go on Friday...? Well, I'm going Friday since Nus can. Nus could you pleeease go Friday? I'm going to call up the guy now and let him know. We're gonna be there because I'm too lazy to wait for ppl to respond. The only reason we were gonna go Saturday was because Cort and other people were going... they can't make it so I hope that's a reason for you guys to go. Posting on my Wii takes forever. >_<

Cort

Apple Head
I don't really want to go on Saturday. I think I might have other plans right now.

And Friday I'm working 130-7.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Aiser probably won't be going since I can't drive him/any friends for another 3 months. Also, I just got off the phone with Mike and he said it'll be $5 per person. If someone could bring a cube, that'd be great. Hope to see everyone there. Btw we can show up/ leave whenever.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
So everyone, it is being held on Saturday at 3 like it originally was... if people could bring cubes, that'd be great. It's also still $5.

Nekorion

Smash Apprentice
Man. I haven't played smash in ages :3 I really would love to play except:

College is too much work
Job is extra work.

on a related note, i just passed my license test about... 10 minute ago so I can drive and stuff. It's cool because now in theory I don't have to bum rides off of nus if i want to go somewhere :O

_V_

Smash Ace
I'm not going to BWNY3 anymore :(:( ride fell through...oh well. My plan was going to be to break everyones' thumbs so I would win. It's ok though because I am seeing Incubus on Monday ^^

Aesir

Smash Master
Okay spawn, you may not have to give me a ride, my sister has a new car and shes fixing her old car, so two cars neither of which I can drive. =(

if you could give me a ride home though that would be appreciated, if not I can deal.\\

meaning its ideal if you give me a ride home as in, I can stay longer and **** all of you.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I'm not going to BWNY3 anymore :(:( ride fell through...oh well. My plan was going to be to break everyones' thumbs so I would win. It's ok though because I am seeing Incubus on Monday ^^
Hell yes. Bring me please =[.

Top Bottom