• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Virginia Tech Tournament Videos--G-reg, KM, SS4ricky-- (thanks to Cow!)

audreyh

Smash Ace
yay thanks for the vids

careful at the edge g-reg lols kept getting marth'd

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I watched every vid at least once. These are really great, I learned a lot just from watching those once... and I watched a couple 2, 3, or 4 times ;)

I want to play, or rather experience G-reg's falcon :p

KM, your videos scare me even more than Ken and Azen's... I couldn't find any mistakes from your marth. :( It's very refined. Hopefully I'll pick up on something after watching the vids more - just to make me feel better. geez, too good!

technomancer

Smash Champion
There were some awesome combos in those vids O-o. <3 those full stock combos from G-Reg and KM both, and SS4 Ricky is a beaaaaast, I'd like to see the rest of the set between him and KM.

I think G-Reg coulda pulled out a few more wins against that Marth; KM was gaysaucing him all over with the edgeguarding, but the big thing was that G-Reg was overextending his combos in several occasions. Don't get me wrong, there were a alot of spots where G called the end of a combo and then mindgamed the extension, but there were still alot of judgement errors which lead to him getting ***** for a good 70% or KO; IMO mostly cuz G-reg was feeling the heat and felt like he needed a sex combo to win.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
yea my b, we both know eachothers styles really well, and we almost never play defensive against eachother. its usually a high paced offensive speed battle.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
Basically Greg needs to not go off the level, and he's got the win.

KM is just TOO GOOD, I don't know of any other marths that can use the sword dance that often and not get punished for it. it would be like, interupt G-reg with sword dance -> grab -> ****

G-Reg definately held it down too though. Good shiz guys

so many death combos, I would've hated to go against either of you that day. WOW

chinesahh

Smash Lord
**** good **** guys. i havent seen videos like that since gs2 days. i actually watched every match. #

BTW cow i want the actual matches. can i get them in like a filefront way? or like can you send me them on aim? ty tyty

bluezaft

The True Zaft
KM, where did that first quote of your signature come from? It sounds familiar.

maelstrom218

Smash Lord
You know, this is actually the first time I've seen vids of G-reg. . .I've somehow missed watching vids of his Falcon in the past 5 years I've been playing Smash. And I have to say, I'm duly impressed. I've never seen a Falcon as unnecessarily flashy, yet dangerously effective, as G-reg's Falcon.

Kudos to you, G-reg. Kudos.

Velox

Smash Ace
Man, I absolutly love KM's Marth, it's got East Coast written all over it. Seeing I have no NEO to look up to anymore, I'll have to start looking up to KM now ;) That Marth is like some kind of NEO/FLT/Azen cross... I only watched grand final match 2, but I'm def. gunna watch the rest later. The last stock that KM took from G-Reg in that match was good stuff, nice tricks.

TAK$

Smash Ace
Man, I absolutly love KM's Marth, it's got best marth in the world written all over it. Seeing I have no NEO to look up to anymore, I'll have to start looking up to KM now ;) That Marth is like some kind of NEO/FLT/Azen cross... I only watched grand final match 2, but I'm def. gunna watch the rest later. The last stock that KM took from G-Reg in that match was good stuff, nice tricks.

fix'd, first sentence. =)

KM is the most amazing smasher ever, every tourny he goes to he wins, literaly, it's scary, yet amazing and too good for words really. he's everyones hero, even if you dont know it, he is, and KM is my hero.

most amazing falcon in the world, G-reg, my fav falcon everrrrrrrrrr also, and ***** anyone who trys to even touch his falcon, you know how i feel about your skillz greg, you taught me alot. =) <3

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
I swear, KM must see only the tip of his sword when he plays, also tak$, that post may have been excessive, just a thought.

Good stuff Cow, thanks for getting these up on youtube to quickly, we are going to have to smash hard tomorrow.

edit - if you pause at 2:22 on match 2 of the grand finals, you'll see how close G-reg was to getting tipped. that would've been a money combo. I'm surprised it wasn't a phantom tip. G-reg has godly DI

Marmalade

Smash Cadet
i love G-reg's style its like either he is dominating from 0 to death or is getting dominated he is balls out either way no like both at high % and just wondering who will get that one luck smash in thats my kinda style.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
KMs horrible **** radius is too large.

lol at the falcon punch edgeguard against ricky.

ricky, the SD in the second match had me cringing. you almost had that match.

TAK$

Smash Ace
I swear, KM must see only the tip of his sword when he plays, also tak$, that post may have been excessive, just a thought.
haha well i was kinda wasted when i posted that (dont act like you havent done it lol), my oppinion on KM/g-reg still stands. =)

Volasko

Smash Ace
Only two PRO smash buddies could produce such amazing matches, KM and G-reg those we some sexy games. KM I love that 4 hit sword-dance combo, it worked perfectely against falcon and even sets up a follow-up airial.... I couldnt believe how long some of ur combos went for, soo many shuffled up-airs...

hellbourne

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm at Virginia Tech and I just discovered all this stuff about smash (SHFFL, wavedash etc) and I'm looking for people to play with. When are these tourneys and how often?

Stryk9

Smash Journeyman
wow is all gona say, KM's marth is so impressive and seems fresh in the style too

the: blade dance that lifts above you> utilt>utilt> rapeeee is too good

and he got it off so many times too

its like the revival of the blade dance
imma have to practice that one,

his combos went forever AND he finished them

that moonwalk reverse knee edgegaurd was insane though, that mario is good too but i havent watched em all yet

WhyBooger???

Smash Cadet
Yeah G-reg The First Vid Were You Beat The S#%*T Out Of KM On The First Life Wow That Was Dope.............But Still KM Man You Play Real Smart And Thats Why You Beat Him With Three Stok So You Are A Realy Goog Player....

Top Bottom