• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 Combo Video - Seal the Deal

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
So after making my first one a couple of weeks ago, and having a surprisingly large amount of fun doing it, I decided to make another one. This time, it's all Mario. I really appreciated all the nice comments last time, and look forward to hearing what you guys think about this one. Criticism is welcomed, too.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJiwkQfbY60

-MR

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
Nice. That's a lot of down-b spikes lol.

Btw, in the first combo, pika could have gotten back if it double-up quick attacked. ;)

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I hoped I put in enough other finishers to make up for it though. And lol, I thought about not putting that combo in just because he theoretically could come back, but since I've never seen anyone pull it off in battle, I thought what the heck. Thanks for watching!

-MR

dwp171

Smash Apprentice
Sweet vid man. I like when you get creative w/ the fireballs, plant monster, pokemon and such. Those combos are always cool, haha. Anyway all solid combos, this def shows your strong ability.

j/w, which characters can you use down-b as a mid-combo move on? i noticed here you did it on yoshi and CF. Is it applicable to others as well? I'm thinking probably link at least, haha.

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm... I'm pretty sure you can with link, but I'm not so sure about any others. Ness actually I think... I can't remember off hand. Most characters either recover too fast or fly too high.

And thanks, the combo on Mario is my favorite lol.

-MR

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Well its nice to know that some combo videos are only 3 minutes. Cuss mines gonna be about that. I didnt want people to complain but by the comments people still liked it!

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
Awesome vid, my only wish is that Mario could do those Tornado combos without being DIed in a real match.:( Oh well at least they're fun on noobs.:p

Top Bottom