• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 Combo Video - It's Coming Back Around Again...

dwp171

Smash Apprentice
sounds like an awesome weekend man! your link and dk combos are beast. nice job with this vid.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Like i said in the comment i left u. 3 combo videos in 1 month is just insane.... I subscribed to u and i sure will spread the word. I love seeing combo videos. Especially the new ones and if u make 3 in one month thats just fun to watch. U should get all ur combo videos together and make 1 big one some time! Once again 5 stars and great videos

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the feedback guys. My girlfriend, who practically hates SSB, even liked the Link combo, lol.

-MR

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
lol, dont show that to your girlfriend if you want to keep her xD

slow like

Smash Cadet
girls are suckers for link. that's why i main him. :-p

the dk combo was probably my favorite. short, sweet, brutal.

nuro

Smash Lord
I hate to say it but most of those combos wont exactly work on someone who knows how to play.

All of those juggles can be DI'ed out of; the computer wont DI. Even Falcon's UAir combos wont work on some players. You can slide DI out of Falcon's Uairs now..

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
I hate to say it but most of those combos wont exactly work on someone who knows how to play.

All of those juggles can be DI'ed out of; the computer wont DI. Even Falcon's UAir combos wont work on some players. You can slide DI out of Falcon's Uairs now..
yea, it wont work sometimes because of DI
but, being able to do those combos aren't really an easy task
Can you do combos like that, nuro?

nuro

Smash Lord
yea, it wont work sometimes because of DI
but, being able to do those combos aren't really an easy task
Can you do combos like that, nuro?
Isai does combo videos in training mode that are not escapable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIOALw4H6RU
The only reason I am mentioning it is because some of those combos were extremely easy to escape if you just know how to DI.

And yes, I do not want to sound pretentious or arrogant, but I can do all of those combos. I can beat Quickman (who is ranked 11 on Metroid's ladder). Although, I don't have any combo videos as proof because I don't see a point in making one.

Thino

Smash Master
you should know its pretty hard to take DI in consideration when doing a combo in training mode. those kind of combos aren't meant to be unescapable , even if Isai does

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
@ nuro again - thanks for watching the video. Oh, and you've changed my outlook on life; it is no longer fun to make combo videos. This tear's for you, buddy.

-MR

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
Do you play online much, nuro?
If you are better than Quickman, I'd wanna play a few games with you

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
And yes, I do not want to sound pretentious or arrogant, but I can do all of those combos. I can beat Quickman (who is ranked 11 on Metroid's ladder). Although, I don't have any combo videos as proof because I don't see a point in making one.
I can beat Quickman too. However, it's very rarely that I beat him, and I'm nowhere near as good as him. So it's not whether you can beat him, it's how often you beat him.

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
Superb combos, especially the Captain Flacon Falcon Kick combo, and the DK Punch combo, but I was most impressed by the Link on CF combo on Hyrule. :eek:

It's not really the technical aspect that impresses me, since I could probably do these combos but it's the imaginative aspect which astounds me. :coolmonke

nuro

Smash Lord
@ nuro again - thanks for watching the video. Oh, and you've changed my outlook on life; it is no longer fun to make combo videos. This tear's for you, buddy.

-MR
I just wanted to point out that some of those combos were very easy to DI. No need to be sarcastic.

Do you play online much, nuro?
If you are better than Quickman, I'd wanna play a few games with you
You can always aim me for a match if you find me online. Check my profile.

I can beat Quickman too. However, it's very rarely that I beat him, and I'm nowhere near as good as him. So it's not whether you can beat him, it's how often you beat him.

I can't say I am a great deal better than quickman but I did beat him more times than he beat me in the games we have played.

Although, I am not sure if I could beat his Ness because it is very good. =P I was able to beat all of the other characters that he used though.

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
@ nuro yet again - I was just joshin', buddy... I really do appreciate the comments, but I mean of course I know you can DI out of most of the combos... have you seen my mario combo vid? All the combos there are worthless in real games, but I just have fun making that hit counter keep rising. And believe me, if I could make combos like Isai, I would. Maybe I'll get into TAS combos...

-MR

Top Bottom