• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any good ideas for the 'Brawl moves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smady

Smash Master
I created a topic sort of like this on the IGN boards. An example would be something like...

Kirby - Singin' My Blues Away - Kirby pulls his microphone from nowhere and sings his usually terrible shrieking melody. Everyone on the ground takes 5% per hit, the move containing a total of ten hits and one last 20% one that blasts people upwards. The only moves dodgable would be the first, which would require the dodger to be airborne, and the one before the last, which would need the dodger to reach as high in the screen as possible. Kirby would be invincible during all this, only being vulnerable as he takes a puff and prepares to sing at the beginning.

I know Kirby already has his cooking 'Brawl move, but it's not like it matters. Anyone have ideas?

XgimmickX

Smash Rookie
Snakes Specials:
Forward Special, Rocket Launcher: Fires hornet rocket that randomly homes in on enemy(much like samus's missiles).

Down Special, Claymore: Lays explosive claymore for enemy to walk on. Kaboom.

Up Special, Box uppercut: Jumps inside box and rams upward into the enemy.

B+forward special: Katana: Hold for a few seconds to slice twice with Gray Fox's katana.

Super Move: Snake pulls a giant missile launcher out and fire hundreds of missiles at everyone on the screen.

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
Inbewteen Corneria, Midgar, Mushroom kingdom, and
Fox: StarFox Assult (XD the name has a bit o' renimessence) Fox prefroms Fox illusion seven different times, in seven different directions. AT the end of each illusion he leaves an after image. Then after that all seven after images pulls out a different weapon from starfox assult, and fires away. All the while SLippy and Peppy are fireing down on the oponents.

Not the best, but I had to be the first to post something about Fox. XD

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
Fox: StarFox Assult (XD the name has a bit o' renimessence) Fox prefroms Fox illusion seven different times, in seven different directions. AT the end of each illusion he leaves an after image. Then after that all seven after images pulls out a different weapon from starfox assult, and fires away. All the while SLippy and Peppy are fireing down on the oponents.

Not the best, but I had to be the first to post something about Fox. XD
tht owns all.

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
LOL it would be awesome if right before all the foxes fired their weaps, star wolf came in and wolf said "cant let you do that, star fox!" (straight quote from 64) and then him and his team starting nuking everyone

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
Fox's move sounds badass, but I don't like how Peppy and Slippy are coming in for extra firepower. Well, first of all, how much damage are the after-images leaving when they use weapons and fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom