• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CT3 Edmonton, Canada Results

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Carl's Tournament 3 was an Albertan tournament that happened on May 5th, 2007. It featured 3 BC players, Hitsugaya, firexemblemxpryde and xXx-Noobking-xXx.

DOUBLES
5/5/2007
32-man bracket

1 Shawn & Carl
2 Adam & John
3 Jarrod & Mike
4 Manuel & Stu
5 Travis & Steve
5 Aaron & Nick
7 Luis & Kevin
7 Parker and Stv
9 Joel & Tyson
9 Levi & Wilson
9 Mike W & Sid M
9 Devon & Adam
13 Dominic & Peter
13 Ryan & Fazal
13 Brad & Riley
13 AJ & Dylan
17 Winston & Henry
17 Randall & MICH

Singles
5/5/2007
64-man bracket

1 Hitsugaya
2 SHWN
3 FastFox
4 FalseFalco
5 Noobking
5 KonkeyDong
7 Stevo
7 Jarrod
9 Lust
9 Kithkin
9 lemonlau36
9 MagnuM
13 Kevin
13 =]
13 Tyson651
13 Nicholas
17 ICYY
17 Peter
17 FEAR
17 Nihility
17 Beeble
17 Ritherz
17 firexemblemxpryde
17 Treyhen
25 Henry
25 Gerbality
25 Bane
25 Mich
25 Nitro-Blazer
25 TheCrescent
25 Superboom
25 Dominic
33 DCON
33 Mufasa
33 Mort
33 AJ
33 Luis
33 Reese
33 Kennyoutrageous
33 RJM
33 Trevor
33 Dark_Link_50
33 Wilson
33 David-Trang
33 Riley
33 Evil-Ryu

Shout outs will be posted in this thread.

I realize the bracket image for singles is terrible, I will do my best to make it a higher resolution.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
I tied Tyson in both!

Manuel I meant to say a couple monthes, not a month. [For some reason I thought August was right after may =3]

kithkin

Smash Champion
Second In!
PARKER VS LEVI WAS THE MOST INTENSE MATCH OF THE ENTIRE TOURNAMENT
that was the stupidest set ever, Hilarious though.

and since carl mentioned shout outs, I'm gonna have to shout out to adam on eliminating me with style, You are probably one of the most fun people to play against just because you're so enthusiastic and funny at the same time, and definately have the skill to make me not feel bad for losing.

Konkey Dong

Smash Journeyman
good games all - especially joel and carl. now i can get revenge for once! see you guys at the tourney in two weeks...if that's even still happening?

wanna team with me stu?

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Good Game!
I won! xD

A couple of shoutoutz

Mike - Thanks for picking us up from the Airport and housing us. Your to good with Falcon. Hope your landlord isnt mad because we were there that one time.

Carl - Great tournament! Good job hosting. Thank your Dad for the ride and housing and your mom for the food.

Shawn - Great Samus you have. I haven't really played many Samus' before but yours had some neat tricks.

Fastfox - Im surprised you beat Mike. Also sorry to say but I do not think you are Silent Wolf's counter part of Canada. He is far more technicle then you and me. My fox is just as technicle as yours. Good game and good job making 3rd.

Some Jigglypuff player I beat in pools... - I bet you feel silly for saying "Yeah his Peach is decent"

Stu - Thanks for taking us to West Ed mall and showing us around.

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
Wow John I never would've guessed.... (You are too good) :)
Looking at the low-resolution brackets it seems that Carl played 3 BC'ers in a row. Cool.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Haha. This was a great tournament. You BC guys played great.

Shout Outs:

Adam: Man, I'm going to miss you! I never really got to talk to you much on the day of the tournament, but we had some good times at Spider-Man 3. I'll see you soon, hopefully!

Manuel (sp?): You're a great guy. I had a blast staying at Carl's with you. You've got one hell of a **** Marth. Keep it up!

John: P-e-a-c-h/C-h-e-a-p. Just kidding man, your Peach is amazing. I actually loved playing you. It's not often you get a Peach that knows what it's doing.

Mike: Wow. You gave me some amazing matches. I love playing you! I went into that set thinking I was out of winners, but I guess you took it easy on me ;). Until next time, buddy.

LEVI: I loved playing your Falcon with Mewtwo. It was some of the funnest matches I'd had all day. I wish you lived in Edmonton :(. It's always a pleasure seeing you, Rebi-kun.

Shawn: Great run pal. Really great. Lately you've been dominating the tournament scene. I loved the matches I played against your Samus, they were so much fun. But, then again, every time we play it's a blast. Great job on second! (PS I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING ANYMORE)

Pieter Parker: I will never forget your Hyrule Temple/items-on-very-high tournament match. Buut, you did take Shawn's cube. Geez Parker, what am I supposed to think of you <3

Carl: Never got to play you at the tournament. NOT EVEN ONCE. What is the world coming to? XD. Whatever. Nice job buddy!

Mich: I hate your IC's. HATE THEM. Not really though. They're amazing. You always give me a run for my money. Keep on keepin' on!

Randall: It was great talking to you, not to mention playing you. My Luigi's a bit better than you originally estimated, eh? I appreciate what you're doing to help the CCSC grow. Together we will make it something big. Keep on *not* losing, and go a little easier on that controller of yours ;)

SID: YAAAAAAY YOU CAME <3

I'll edit as I remember more.

FastFox

BRoomer

Fastfox - Im surprised you beat Mike. Also sorry to say but I do not think you are Silent Wolf's counter part of Canada. He is far more technicle then you and me. My fox is just as technicle as yours. Good game and good job making 3rd.

Keep in mind I punched a tree.

My hand was fucked for the whole day.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTZ:

CARL: You are a cool cat. Thanks for housing me, thanks for the gooooood matches, and thanks for putting together such a successful tournament. I could find no error in you, except that you torture poor Linksys people late at night. Good game =D

JOHN: I expected nothing less. I want to see you take first in doubles next time. No johns. Thanks for the luigi controller. lessthanthree

FASTFOX: You're a funny guy. Your fox is stylish. Don't let anything get to your head - remember: pikachu is always out to get you. With upair. Fox dittos were plenty fun. Next time we play, I'll give you more Marth practice so you can start ****** them.

STU: Wtf. After all the winning I did for us in teams, you have the nerve to take me out? Awesome job. Thanks for all the friendlies, and especially for taking us to WEM. I appreciate all you did, and I've come to the conclusion that you're way stu cool.

PIETER PARKER: thanks for helping us get tickets. Your falco is pretty good. More lasers, though! ALWAYS. MORE. LASERS. =D hope to see you again sometime.

MIKE: thanks for housing me and picking me up! You are way too good at smash. and you have way too many controllers. =D Hope things go well for you until I see you next!

SID: Is hot.

RANDALL: is a really nice guy!

ADAM: is amazing. Good job at the tournament. I'm glad to have you, out of all BC people, there. Hope your trip was hot. MINDBENDER FTW.

SHAWN: wtf you're so good with Samus. C'est impossible. Friendlies were fun, even though they were few in number. You're a great guy.

GIMPYFISH: you did way too good. You're just amazing. wow.

Konkey Dong

Smash Journeyman
you know i should probably do shout-outs, it's only common courtesy!

Adam Brown - I should have watched your rounds with shawn, cuz you said one of those rounds was your best match! I can't say which is better, your ganon or falcon...i guess i'll say ganon cuz i think you're better with him in teams. I COULD NOT DI against that **** forward air! Hope stu didn't drug you, **** you etc when he drove you guys back to Cral's.

John Hitsugaya - I'm going to pretend Hitsugaya is your last name whether that's true or not! I think your peach gave alberta...a wake up call lol. It seems like most people don't have the patience to fight her properly! Once you reached a certain point in the tourney, I knew you would run the rest of it. You and Adam make a great team. I also wanted to ensure you had a soft place to sleep this time around as opposed to what happened at OC2 that dreadful night!

Manuelxpryde - Yo man, you have a lot of potential i think. It's like you have all this power balled up, but not a big enough jar to hold it in yet. I think the more you play at tourneys of this size, the bigger your jar will grow! I know you're probably disappointed in your placement, but it happens - just look at where my name ended up...wtf? Can't win em all, and everyone is so good now, you can't take anyone lightly. You also kinda got shafted by facing stu. Stu and i have probably had like 500 marth dittos since slipping out of our mothers warm bodies and onto the dirty earth that we walk. If stu had to know one match at least a little bit, it would be the marth ditto. Regardless, i would recommend you stick with fox and marth - that is a good pair to have.

FalseFalcock - You whipped out your big falcock for this one man! I think it grew by at least 3 inches since the last time i saw it. We had a good set this time around - looks like i'll have to smarten up for the next! I knew you guys could take teams, get those vids up!

Shawn Boyle - Show some excitement man! You won teams and took second in singles! I was ready to bust out the A&W theme song for you just like Nicholas did for Travis, you looked so sad with your accomplishments. It felt kinda weird not facing you in singles, but i fight you enough anyways - just be glad you didn't have to fight my Yoshi. Come brawl, you'll be soilin yur pantaloons!

Joel - I don't know what happened man, but you did it. Was it the punch to the tree that drew power from the earth and into your hand? Was it that same hand that inputted just the correct button presses to shine my cocky falcon off the map?! WTF?!!!? Good games - no jones - i'll get you next time FAAAAAAAAAAAST FOOOOOOOOOOOOX!

Punch Crew - don't even deserve shoutouts since they don't effing read this board.

Steven Dallairious - You know what you are. I can only hope that Danielle girl you're hangin with don't get warped back to the home planet man. I know you picked her because she looks very fertile, but she deserves better than that! We do things different here! It is up to HER to decide with whom she procreates.

Stuart Broski - Hey wanna team with me at the next tourney? I hear you play marth and might work at Dhell?

Pro Impact Players - MY BOIS MICH AND RANDALL. I was happy to see you guys come all the way out. You're noticeably better than the last time we played. In case you missed me reveal the number one secret to being good at smash...pretend there's a shotgun to the back of your head. I wanna see how you guys do with that mindset!

The Rest - Ya the rest of you....i don't know where the eff you guys come from. You don't even post on the boards and you just show up to carl's tournaments somehow. I appreciate you all coming as filler for the tournament but I wish you were more unique so that I could do a shoutout for you! Instead, you're stuck in "The Rest" section. How does that make you feel?!

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol, "adam brown: (nothing)"

and levi, u didnt tie me in red deer tourney! ha! :)

FalseFalco

Smash Master
SHOUTOUTZ

Adam: Thanks for coming and eating my snack box and playing ganon and suprising me with your tactix.

Manuel: Thanks for wearing my pants and sleeping with me and making me feel fuzzy inside. Oh, and thanks for hugging my falco so much.

John: Thanks for ****** my marth and taking our money and stuff.

Joel: Thanks for placing third and never playing a match with me :laugh:

Shawn: Thanks for being sexy.

Mike: Thanks for letting me win game 3

Everyone else: Thanks for coming

kennyoutragous

Smash Rookie
i sucked at the tourny, The dude who kept playing marth, KODA uhhhh Shout out to everyone, TOO MUCH WAVEDASHING,, Next time hopefully Im better. : |

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
lol, "adam brown: (nothing)"

and levi, u didnt tie me in red deer tourney! ha! :)
I don't get it :/

SHOUTOUTS:

Mike: Thanks for pickin me up from the airport and housing first night that was great man. My matches with you REALLY helped warm me up both at ur place and at the tournament. 2v2's is ALWAYS intense against you cuz you just attack so tactfully. I was expecting to see you and john in the 1v1 finals. We tied 5th, cool :/. I took your monies in poker.

Jarrod: Teams was close! Your fox has some MOVES! I took your monies in poker.

Nick: I love your adventurer's hat. It was fun playing against you esepcially G&W vs Kirby.

Aaron: Thanks ALOT for housing me and the good times. You did good in singles. Too bad Mike was being an ******* and took you out of winners. Thanks for tha food; and I took YOUR monies in poker too.

Carl: Thanks for letting me stay at your place and thank your parents for everything. Your falcon > mine. I didn't really play good until the tournament you might have noticed :laugh:
GOOD matches in singles. I brought the heat but it wasn't enough. Amazing play with Marth in both singles and teams. You killed a 5-0 winning streak like wtf xD. Come out to BC soon <3

Shawn: like, good job beating me in singles and stuff. I ***** you and then you ***** me we are both so inconsistent <3. DOUBLES was too intense Shawn just like when u and carl came here. GG!

Joel: I punched a glass panel intertwined with thick metal strips. oh man.... :urg: I was so drunk that night and oh my god the next morning :mad: . Anyways!... good job in singles. I was hoping to get to play you and CONGRATS on beating Mike!

Stu: Thanks for taking us all to westEd that was REALLY amazing. Also, thanks for driving us around and back from aarons. congrats on beating me and john in teams first round and taking out manuel. I took your monies in poker.

PETER PARKER: Thanks for reserving a ticket for Spiderman3 for me and the others. You're the best. I didn't even play you in smash I don't think O_O.

Luis(Taco): LUIS!!! That was some funny stuffs you showed me at Aarons house. You're such a big pimp daddy in that recliner chair. You were lookin pretty slick durring poker, but... I took your monies.

Steve: Your DK is WAYYYY too good. and WTF and us not knowing whether to play best of 3 or best of 5. We played like best of 23. I think we're about even. You coulda beaten me with sheik probably...

Aarons friends: I took your monies too :). Sorry for being sluggish at times. Hadn't played the game in a while.

Joel and Shawn's girl's: That must have been one of the worst experiences of your life. :laugh:

The Jiggs who said John's Peach is "decent": Mediocre at best ;)

ROSS: VIDS!!!! <3

Guy who was apparently the 3rd best SSB64 player in the world: WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING SSB64!?!?!?

Everyone else: I enjoyed playing you all. Keep practicing. SID! You NOOB! I forgot you! good job beating me in pools and stuff your pika is still SOOO annoying!

ADAM: DOTA!!!

I thouroughly enjoyed this tournament and my entire stay at edmonton from start to finish; save the 30 seconds that followed my defeat in teams against shawn and carl. You were all great people, glad to hear the missing cube was all a mistake. See you all next year hopefully <3.

MagnuM

Smash Ace
My turn!

Congratulations Carl on another overwhelmingly successful tournament. Everything went perfect except for me not winning all teh monies! >=)

I hail this tournament as the tournament of upsets. There were so many upsets and surprise finishes and everything which made this tournament so interesting. Mike not placing? LIEK WTF!?

Say thanks to your parents again for me for everything they did

Hitsugaya: Man you are just too good! You didn't even take a trip to the loser's bracket the entire time in singles! It was fun hanging around with you and the rest of the BC guys from Thursday - Sunday basically. Thanks for holding all of our stuff for so long while we were waiting in line for the Mindbender. It was also fun doing all those screw-around friendlies at Cral's house.

SWHN: Much <3 for Shawn, I'm so proud of you! Parker was so jealous he tried to steal your GameCube... but you caught him! Good job winning 1st in teams and 2nd in singles, you a rich boy now!

FastFox: Could you imagine if you DIDN'T punch a tree what you would have done to us all? Oh wellz, at least you punched a tree instead of someone's face. Great job taking out the sinister one (Mike) and placing 3rd.

Cral: You obliterated me in our match in singles... I didn't even go out with a bang! Good job winning 1st in teams and 4th in singles

Adam: Great hanging out with you from Thursday - Sunday. You still got those skills. West Edmonton Mall was fun and so was everything else we did. You stoles my monies in Poker!

Mike: I was warning you about those energy drinks all day and you wouldn't listen!! You were so hyper and wired that you were probably had the caffeine shakes the whole time during singles! That is not a substitute for not getting good sleep before a Smash Tournament! Now you have to train hard to face all this growing competiton!

Steve: We all know your secret now. We had our suspicions all along and now they have been confirmed. We know what "not from here" means you alien!

Jarrod: What the hell you don't even play this game anymore! Why are you still good? Our friendlies after were intense.

Aaron: Great job basically downsmashing your way to 7th place

Kithkin: Arg I went for the Carl move in our final match and paid for it. That was the set right there, I just couldn't come back all the way. It did come down to one hit though. Our matches are always so close.

Sid: The smash Gods had mercy on me again for not having to face you in this tournament.

Nicholas: The long and bitter feud between us is over. I can die in piece now. The stars were aligned for change. That's just how fate works.

Parker: Thanks for organizing that Spiderman III thing, good times.

Manuel: Thanks for teaming with me and doing so good! I basically was just the garbage man in all the teams matches just cleaning up all your dirty work after you got both opponents to high percentages, haha. Your Fox is freaking fast. Then fate has it where we meet in the loser's bracket midway and one of us has to go. I went in thinking it was going to be a total loss, and perhaps it was my risky play that pulled the upset (or extreme Marth cheapness). Throw in a lot of tipper luck as well... I don't think I've ever hit so many tippers in one match before.

Randall: That must have been one crazy round trip for you guys coming from Calgary. You guys got noticeably better. It was cool talking to you again, you're a nice guy. Not like these rude and crude Edmonton folk! Pfft!

Mich: Our pools fight was so messed up because you were controlling the whole match, until the last stock where two forward smashes should have ended me. I'm scared of IC!!

Gimpyfish: Look you get a shoutout even though you unfortunately could not attend! Oh well, you were there in spirit.

To everyone else whom some or most I may have accidentally forgot through no fault of your own: Find it in your heart to forgive me.

I don't think I used Bowser once in a serious tournament match because... tiers are real. Instead I used some cheap *** pussyman with a sword all day. How honourable is that? I had fun though, wish we could do these more often.

Great tournament, 10/10

kithkin

Smash Champion
My turn!

Kithkin: Arg I went for the Carl move in our final match and paid for it. That was the set right there, I just couldn't come back all the way. It did come down to one hit though. Our matches are always so close.

Great tournament, 10/10
I'm so incredibly lucky I got the ledge before you did.

edit: and joel, I think your hand got better throughout the day, no johns.

like seriously, we were even in friendlies, but in our set I got 4 stocked.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Les shoutouts du tournie

SHWN: **** that was close! Way to knock me into losers and congrats on 2nd!

Kithkin: Well, we got to have some more matches this time. That would have been intense if we were to face off in a tourney match! Maybe next tourney.

JOEL: Hot ****... I was shocked to see that you placed so well. You've improved like... 30-fold since I last saw you. Very impressive, and congrats on 3rd.

Karl: Way to run a tourney! Everything went very smoothly, and I thank you for that.

Adam: That match in our pool was probably the most intense game I've ever played. Ever. It was awesome to see you again after so long.

STUART: I think this is the first tourney where I haven't faced you. We both got 9th too. That'll make the next time even more epic. Be prepared!

Manuel: Is sexy.

Levi: Way to be a superman. You've definitely improved since Red Deer.

Alex: You beat my pokeymans, but I beat you in Smash. We're even =P

Riley: We had a fun set of friendlies. Thanks for that.

Jarrod: Every **** tourney you beat me. Actually, every time we play you beat me. Hands down you are the funnest person to play against though.

Randall: I can't remember having a match against you. We'll be sure to have some friendlies in 2 weeks if you're still coming up for that. I'm expecting some top-notch Luigi =D

Mich: Same goes for you. I dunno if you've noticed, but other than that one match in Red Deer, we have never played each other. Not when I was in Calgary, nor this past weekend. That'll have to change.

Steve: That Sheikster is scary. If I stayed Pika for that round, I definitely would have lost. Always good to see you again.

Luis: Intense

Everyone Else: I can't remember your names. Chances are I enjoyed your company though.

FastFox

BRoomer
Kithkin: My hand doesn't need to be better to u-throw -> u-air a Sheik.

STU: Now you're my CS:S buddy. Hopefully I'll get better for you. We need to have some more smoke nade/flash/frag knife matches XD.

Shwn

Smash Journeyman
John - Well done, John! I've never played a Peach unlike yours before. Or any at all for that matter. HAHA. It was tuns of fun though. I enjoyed hangin with you and talking and stuff. Great Games though. Kept my heart rate up throughout the whole tourny. lol. Congrads on 1st man!

Adam - It was awesome seeing you again man! But this is exactly why I told you i'm not really into the scene a whole lot anymore. I rather hang out with you guys like we did on Friday. Then it comes to beating people and I become filled with some regret. The Doubles scared the crap out of me. You and John really clean the floor. And singles. Indeed we both had our chances ******. lol. Good games Adam!

firexemblemxpryde - I know we didn't have very many matches. Just at Carl's. And I was fumblin all over the place from the time it was. But thats ok, no John's! But I really did enjoy hanging out with you. Your such a friendly guy. Even during a match! I wish I could play you more often just for that. Thanks for entertaining my girlfriend. lol.

B.C. Guys: I can't to see you all again! We gotta try and have the WC team back! Alot of people need to see our real potential.

Carl - I never like playing you :( . But for good reasons. I want both of us to succeed far. But I guess thats what it comes to eventually. But teams!? Shiiii great job buddy! You did awesome! Your a great partner! Keep it up sexy!!! I guess we'll have to work that Marth for future Peach's;). Also, Congrads on another successful Tournament!

Joel - You said it Joel! You and I are always giggling in our matches. Its always a pleasure to play with you. Sorry about your hand during the tourny. But way to take out Mike. The Planets must have fallen out of Orbit on Saturday. lol. Great Job Joel! And congrads on third!

Mike - Thanks for the encouragement, Mike. I hate fighting everyone for some reason. But your right, I fight you enough. I'm glad I didn't come to you this tourny. lol. But we still look up to you though. Take your rightful place next tourny!

Stu - Our only match was interupted at the tourny. lol. Thats ok. We see each other enough anyway. Much <3 for you! I always enjoy talkin to ya. I'm gunna have to start having people over at my house more often though. Thanks a million, Stu!

Parker & Steve - I love you. You did your best. And don't worry, i'm gunna get you up to speed real soon. Carl and I will help you out. Your Falco definately has potential. Steve too! Its always fun to talk with you. I'm really glad you guys came out! Make sure everyone see's Haloid!

Jarrod - As trash talkin as you are, its always fun to play you, Jarrod. Thanks for coming out. Its always good to see you back in the community. Your fun to hang out with. And your always funny. Keep on playing with us! Then maybe you wouldn't have lost to my brother in the tourny.;)

Tyson - Great Job Tyson. Just like Joel, your one of Carl and I's most improved students. Your quickly advancing as a real competitive player. And your scared the ****E out of Carl and I in teams. lol. You know us too well.:p

Steve & Travis - I never played either of you. But I was glad to see you guys there! Steve, I asked everyone who played you on what they thought of your DK and they were still shakin! lol. It scares me too! Keep it up! lol.

Nich & Aaron - I dunno if your even reading this, but, way to go. Lots of laughs, as always. Thanks for coming out!

Sid - You scared the fudge out of me during those match's! I dunno know how to play against your style. But great job, and thanks for coming man. Sexy hair!;)

Levi - Always good to see you again. lol. Hope it was fun in my pool. I saw you do a moonwalk with Falcon AND I CAN'T EVEN DO THAT. I was like Shi! Levi got some stuff I haven't seen yet. Keep it up buddy. Real soon you'll be a power hitter.

Mich - lol. I never end up talking to you. But I like watching your IC's. They're really spiffy. lol. Keep on rockin it up man!

Randall - Thanks again for the Wiki man. I thinks thats really awesome. I had fun in our quick friendlies we had. lol. Way to go man!

Beeble - Good to see you again Mike:) Its been a long time. You guys were scarin Carl and I on Green Greens. Nice jobs though. lol. Thanks for coming out!

kithkin - No matter how good I am your Shiek always gets to me. lol. Makes me work a little harder. haha. Way to go though. Keep practising that Shiek up. And thanks for coming out!

EVERYONE - Parker and I want to make a WC Canada Video of our Top Hard Hitters. What'd ya think?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
oh shiz, my first shout, haha. thanks shawn, and yes, we are starting to kno how u guys play, so joel and i are gonna beat u next time kekek

kithkin

Smash Champion
Les shoutouts du tournie

Kithkin: Well, we got to have some more matches this time. That would have been intense if we were to face off in a tourney match! Maybe next tourney.
D= but I dont wanna finish worse! god**** pikachu, seriously. thats intense to play against. (your hair still makes me smile every time I see you)

Kithkin: My hand doesn't need to be better to u-throw -> u-air a Sheik.
It does to sandbag/not try in friendlies with me believing that you arnt. (Daym you)

kithkin - No matter how good I am your Shiek always gets to me. lol. Makes me work a little harder. haha. Way to go though. Keep practising that Shiek up. And thanks for coming out!

EVERYONE - Parker and I want to make a WC Canada Video of our Top Hard Hitters. What'd ya think?
Yeah once I get actual tech skills going I'm sure I can give you an interesting run, not even close to winning though, I still need to work on playing characters like fox and properly DIing and stuff, cause I get punished hard.

Definately get a video out (I say anyone not just hard hitters, anyone with good footage, it shows we arnt complete *****)

We need a combo by some noob on carl. Any takers?!

Edit: dont make the video with pawkah.

Top Bottom