• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D/P cloning trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Since a lot of people seem to have no idea what I've been talking about when I mention this, I decided to make this thread. I saw this at smogon originally, but someone over at gamefaqs actually discovered it.

All of the info you need can be found here, but I'll post the important part here for you lazy people:
1. put something with anything attached into the GTS, make your offer ridiculous (Lv9- dialga).
2. Count the number of turns of the clock you see in the bottom-right corner it takes for your game to say "_____ will be put up for trade"
3. Take it back out. REMEMBER the exact turns and where it stopped.
4. Put it back in, and two movements before what it took last time for the pokemon to be transferred to GTS, shut it off.
5. Check the box where you chose the pokemon for trade. It should still be there, BUT there is also the clone which is 'still up for trade'
that clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom