• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hartford, CT Tournament Results

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Singles

1. Nus
2. Jam Stunna
3. Xeno
4. Erci
5. Luis
5. Beware
7. Devlo
7. Bosnian
9. Jaime
9. Hollywood
9. Ray
9. Mrs. Groovy
13. EJA
13. ATC
13. Oreo
13. Steve
17. J Easy
17. Vicious
17. Toxic
17. Juan
17. Kyle
17. Ace
17. Bogdan
17. Everton
25. Juan 2
25. Mey
25. Anthany
25. Franchise

Shout-outs:
Nus- Great final matches. You owned me, but it was fun. I hope we play again soon.
Xeno- Good match, and congratulations on coming in third.
Erci- Good Marth, Keep practicing, and I hope you own tomorrow at your tournament.
Luis- Too bad you had to leave, man. Nice job.
Beware- Keep practicing! You are the next big thing! Link and Ness all the way!
Devlo- You had to eliminate your boy, but it goes that way sometimes. We're always up there, so stop by anytime.
Bosnian- Yes! Way to play when it counts! Don't let anybody doubt you!
Jaime- Down tilt c-stick forward smash! That's all you need!
Hollywood- Your boy is good. Train with him, and you two will be owning the place in no time.
Ray- Too bad we couldn't play, but we'll see each other again. Just watch out for those Docs!
Mrs. Groovy- I love you baby, great job on your first tournament. Now you have less space to cover to be number 1!
EJA- Pika-power! Good job.
ATC- It's hard to fight against Nus, but you did good. Keep practicing.
Oreo- You know how good you are. Practice, and get your revenge on Bosnian.
Steve- Sorry my wife had to beat you, haha! Naw, good job.
Vicious- Stick with Marth, you play well with him.
Toxic- Good job, way to play. Keep practicing with us.
Everybody else- Don't give up! Keep practicing, and surprise us all at the next one!

Thanks to everyone who helped to make this a success!

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT <3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Copy/pasted from previous thread. Good tournament jam!

Everyone: I don't know any of your names but good stuff to everyone though most of you won't be reading this unless you decide to sign up on smashboards. I'll be sure to stop by gamestop at some point to play. It was also rather mean when I first came in and we did ffa... teaming up on me. -_- And me still winning some of them. ^_^ Some of you were surprisingly good though, good stuff.

Jam: Too good, dem ice gots teh trix now. Good matches, your wife is pretty good too, grats on the soon to be baby.

JV: Nice to show up right at the end lol, nice matches as always and I hope you play in tournament next time.

Eric Chewman: You did well, just play everyone in CT more and you'll get good soon.

Ray: Thanks for the ride, good stuff on 9th, learn how to beat those characters that counter samus and you're set.

Edwin: Since you live in weha, we should play more... that pikachu is a beast.

Surprisingly fun tournament, more setups next time to run faster and also the tvs in the auditorium had some lag (johns). >_> You're still going to school next year right jam? Cause if you didn't then that card is pretty useless. I was tempted to sell it to someone, but then I was like, I'll be nice. lol

Guy who was in charge? wants to set up school crew battles so this might actually happen. Blue Devils win this time though, GG.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Ghostbusters are teh amazing. By that I mean Nus is amazing and nice to the max.

Jam, sometime we're gonna play. Your Icies are gonna destroy my Sheik. :(

JabuBelly

Smash Rookie
Hey...this is JabuBelly (formely known as Mrs. Groovy ) Jam Stunna's wife and I just want to congratulate Nus ...what a painful match to watch for me lol. I had lots of fun at my first tournament and I look forward to seeing you guys at future tournaments. Of course with little stunna on the way who knows, but we'll make sure he becomes a master of the game by age 3 lol. Shout outs to everyone else. We love you JV Smooth <3

Silvadragon

Smash Rookie
Yeah that was a fun tourney good to play alot more different people and characters.

Nus - Grats on getting first, amazing beast mode falco you got adapted to those ice climbers real quick im sure well play in the summer

Jam - You got some nasty ice climbers hope well get to play soon at CCC again.

Erci - Too bad we didnt get to play but you look like you have a pretty solid marth grats on 4th

Everyone else did great i got owned by doc and peach, Bosnian and Luis are good hope we get to play soon again.

Peace

Top Bottom