• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Melee Pics

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
well the one with falco, he just does his Phantasm and pauses at the right time. when you do, it will look like that above, and peach i dont know

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Joka: VERY nice pictures, especially the second one. Not sure exactly how it's supposed to be Ghostbusters, but it's cool nonetheless. Although it seems like those're just from some kind of contest, and not ones you made yourself...

Alternate caption for the second picture:
"Captain Falcon level up!
Falcon Punch has turned into Falco Punch!"

EDIT: Lol, it figures that a bunch of these better pictures are coming from the same site. If anyone cares to look (if they for some reason are behind the times and don't have Firefox) go here: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n01/n64/software/nus_p_nalj/smash/flash/contest/ to find a LOT of A+ snapshots, a few of which have been already posted... if you don't know Japanese, don't worry; I don't know either. Just click on the picture to look.

HOPEFULLY these pictures will give people ideas to make for their OWN... and not just hotlinking to one of those pictures and captioning it... it has a caption already; we just can't read it is all. It doesn't need a new one.

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
somewhat related to ssjyoshi's question. say i play smash on my wii and i take a picture of what i want, would i be able to get that picture on my sd card or would the picture be clumped together with the general ssbm memory? (i would find out for myself but i dont have ssbm with me now)

SonicLuigi

Smash Journeyman
either green hill zone or mushroom kingdom
somewhat related to ssjyoshi's question. say i play smash on my wii and i take a picture of what i want, would i be able to get that picture on my sd card or would the picture be clumped together with the general ssbm memory? (i would find out for myself but i dont have ssbm with me now)
i would think that it would save to the ssbm memory...but i dont honestly know...i mean i dont think so because when im on melee, i cant go back to the wii menu using the wiimote, so i would assume it wouldnt be able to save on an sd card

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
i just thought that if you could, you would get some good quality pics. But thanks
You can still get some decent-quality pictures with a digital camera, providing you have a good TV (stupid black scanning lines or whatever keep interfering in mine <.<) and a steady hand. (you'll see what I mean when I get mine off my camera and onto my computer, which should be this Friday...)

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Oh lol, I dont' remember seeing those two... HideousBeing, Joka, nice jobs on those :D

Guys, take note... HideousBeing's is a great example of a snapshot that has a caption fitted for it (I've got one like that) and Joka's is an example of just pure snapshot; the picture speaks for itself, and needs no caption.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I have pictures to grace this thread with, finally ehehehehe!

Although... I think for the immediate present... rather than tickling a funny bone or two I'd rather quiz the mind... so, I say to you all, can you figure out how I made this snapshot?

And forgive me for the size... I have not the software to even do a simple thing like resize a picture! T_T (I would LOVE to get some, btw...)

EDIT: Oh yeah, and anyone who quotes this image is getting trout-slapped. (barring some kind of moderator bonk on the head that I can't do <.<) There's no need to widen the thread any more than it already is (the quote tag adding extra width)

Top Bottom