• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest in Baltimore (next Monday, the 11th)

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Address:

3105 Bancroft Road
Apartment "E"
Baltimore, Maryland 21215

Time: Around 4:00PM or so, unless there's need for it to start earlier.

This is DK Smash's get together, and if this goes well I think he may have weekly fests, which would be hot. Post here if you're looking to come, or PM DK.

Though he works long hours on weekends so I dunno if he'll be checking the board. If not, I can call or text him.

I believe he wants to get carpools/rides going for people, which would be nice if we could get that happening. That means if anyone wants to help a brotha out, that'd be nice. =D

Anyway, post up if you're looking to come, and bring setups. Depending on the number of people four TVs and cubes would be nice, at the least.

~~

Setups

Two TVs+One Cube (DK)
Cube (possibly TV (Two.Of.Hearts)
One Possible Cube (turbogilman)
One Cube (DOSV)

~~

DK says - there will be recording, and food and liquor if requested.

~~

This may be an STD (Smash Till Dawn) if anyone's interested.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
hellz ****in yeah btree i couldnt have said it better... but yeah i have one setup+1 extra tv and 2 great sexy controllers + 3 shizzy assdick controllers (but they technically work) and a big living room...i got lots of food n **** and if anyone wants booze let me know...the smashfest on monday is running till as late as needed cause i dont work tuesday...and my boy turbogilman might be comin up from salisbury to play with us (hes got a pimp *** peach, CF, and luigi)

(and of coarse a cube with smash)
oh and one tv will be recording matches!!

EEvisu

Smash Lord
if anyone wants booze let me know...the smashfest on monday is running till as late as needed cause i dont work tuesday...
With that part of the post you can expect a good turn out.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'd like to go. I might be able to provide a setup, if needed. Might.

Guess we'll see.
Just bring your Cube for DK's extra TV if you can't manage a TV, that should be cool if others are willing to bring something.

DK - I'm adding that stuff to the first post. And, I'm not really looking to bring to anything if I'm taking the bus besides a controller. lol

Two.Of.Hearts

Smash Apprentice
Getting there might be a small issue, since I won't have a car as I thought. I can take a metro up to as far north as Silver Spring, I think, but I'll need someone to drive me from there.

Oh, and I don't really know anything about versions, but I think this one might be different than the standard, 'cause a lot of the glitches don't work at all. Hope that's not a huge issue.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
dude i hope i have friggin off man

i wanna play so bad... cause here just isn't cutting it right now...

but i probably work so don't get your hopes up, but i'll def come sometime and play with ya.

and if i come i'll bring a cube, game, and some good controllers

EEvisu

Smash Lord
y0 DK does your fiance have any hot sisters or friends with low self esteem that you can invite over? ^_^

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Getting there might be a small issue, since I won't have a car as I thought. I can take a metro up to as far north as Silver Spring, I think, but I'll need someone to drive me from there.

Oh, and I don't really know anything about versions, but I think this one might be different than the standard, 'cause a lot of the glitches don't work at all. Hope that's not a huge issue.
The best I can think of, is PMing AKAGoodguy. He's in Silver Spring and I think he was looking to come to the fest, so PM him and see what's up.

cmart

Smash Lord
Perhaps I can come to this. Anyone from out west (frederick\carroll county) coming who could give me a ride?

edit: CARMICHEAL

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
haha awesome to see a bunch of people r coming i think Nurok is comin too he came by today and smashed some but yeah its gonna kick *** monday someone try and get hova and vist to come too...

oh and my AIM name is A12K93 so get up with me on there if u guys want

cmart

Smash Lord
Aww it's nice to feel loved. I haven't played smashed since nc, so I'll probably be rusty as hell. I'll still kick frozen's *** though <3

*still looking for ride*

Two.Of.Hearts

Smash Apprentice
AkaGoodguy still has yet to get back to me. If anyone from NoVA, DC, Southern MD, or anywhere else near a metro stop is going, let me know if you can give me a ride.

Thanks.

Nurok

Smash Lord
DK smash is too ****ing good.
im coming to this, may leave a little early though for school+sleep.
me and DK smash are ****ing teaming.
DK +falco?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Two.Of.Hearts - I dunno if my PM went through, so get on AIM with AKAGoodguy (same name), and see about a ride. He says he may be able to do it.

BTW AKAGoodguy also says that we *may* be able to move the Smashing to a house relatively close to me (five or so minutes, MapQuest 2648 Wilkens Avenue for a rough idea),. This is ****ing huge he says, it's a strong maybe cause he said he needs to get the keys, but yeah if this happens then we need a tournament.

cmart

Smash Lord
I may have to aim splode as well. I'm getting excited to do some smash again and I don't want to miss it.
Guess I'll have to see.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
If we get enough people we should def do a little 5$ singles and doubles torny for better practice, YEE!

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
DK smash is too ****ing good.
im coming to this, may leave a little early though for school+sleep.
me and DK smash are ****ing teaming.
DK +falco?
HAHA **** right we are!! but thats y im comin to get u early so we can practice up on some team action...

and to everyone if this goes well imma start holding tournaments around here...

oh and there is 100% definately going to be pizza and booze...just let me know if there's a little ceasars around and what kind of booze you guys all want...

and im SO ****ing down for some MMs...def if we get teams up

Frozen

Smash Lord
I'll be taking MM's with pretty much everyone who wants one....expecially Frozen MM's = )

And to the pizza and booze.....that is the greatest ****ing thing ever....entirely too amazing.

Oh and who am I giving rides to this? Just Btree? If so I work until 5.....so yeah.

im2emo4myshrt

Smash Apprentice
i might be able to come to this. I would be able to bring a cube and a tv if i can come. I haven't really done nething smash related in a while though.

Black Tyranno

Smash Journeyman
I might be a little late to this. I'm thinking I'll get there between 6 and 6:30. I hope this does turn out to be an STD. Also, Nurok I changed my mind about what I was saying yesterday, I'm just gonna do the random select thing.

mSlacker08

Smash Rookie
you guys have room for me and a friend to come? we're very intersted in playing other people, we've been playing eachother for years, but havent really expanded to any major gathering of smash junkies :p

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Yeah man you guys should come there is room for everyone, looks like we may be able to to a little torny for fun lol.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
ok **** it we are having a GD STD monday...so dont worry about being "late" because the only way you'll be late is if you show up tuesday afternoon...i yoinked a ton of food from work so theres plenty of eats plus pizza we will be getting...

we just have to make sure we get at least one more tv and 2 more cubes+smash+memory cards if this many people are coming...

my cell is 443-880-5657 so make sure YOU CALL ME MONDAY and TELL ME WHO YOU ARE if you are coming!! but dont you dare call my *** before noon...or i will be forced to smack a hoe...

and since no one has any preference on booze (or you silly *******s are just too **** excited about there being booze to choose a type) i'll probably get a ton of miller high life or coors or something and maybe some good **** for the winners of the tourny if/when we have one...

alright im out for tonite cause im gonna go smoke up and cut my hair take a shower then go to bed so if my head is ****ed up tomorrow you will all know why...

peaCe! and cya 2maro

Top Bottom