• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Spoiler* Might be fake (Character List)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukoe890

Smash Apprentice
actually it might be real. i heard young link and dr mario werent returning and i dont see them there. but y would they put olimar in there?i hope its fake. i dont wanna spoil the suprise for myself=[but some of the pictures like geno's look like theyr straight from the avatar page at SWF

Icey

Smash Cadet
its fake b/c the pic for sigurd looks way diff then the others ><
but yeah if that was real i would be happy :p ice climbers!

TheBlackblaze

Smash Cadet
It's fake, they just used the characters 3d art from other games. Which it obviously means it was fan made, plus they had some bad choices on there. Like Waluigi, no way the pimple on society's a$$ is getting into brawl.

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it would be amazing if it was like this. I got so happy when I saw the Ice Climbers, then I'm like eh, probably not real. :( But hey, Waluigi was in MP8, so why can't he give Brawl a try? That is probably true about the pokemon, some will most likely be added, but who knows maybe there won't be any new pokemon. :(

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'm not even going to click the link. It's a YTMND and not anywhere else? Sheesh.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
The Ridley picture is a FANART for crying out loud.
Okay, I'll bite.

EDIT: Wow, that's pretty poor. SIXTEEN of them are just Melee images, Isac and Siguard are 2d images, and for some reason are seperated by Baloon Fighter, Goroh's also 2d and so's Megaman, not to mention the picture of Fox doesn't at all look like him in any of the Brawl images. And also, where's the "counters" that are used to select the characters? If you fell for this you really are very stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom