• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona's Power Rankings (11/01/07)

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Arizona's Power Rankings (Top 15)

Panelists for these power rankings are:

1. Trent
2. Dark
3. Taj
4. B-Will
5. Philippe

The number at the right of the name represents the number of points the person received out of a possible 75 from the five panelists.​

--1. Forward (74)
2. Wobbles (68)
--2. Taj (68)
--4. BloodoftheFallen (60)
--5. Light (55)
6. Brandon (50)
7. Axe (40)
N8. SouthPaw (38)
9. Butters (29)
N10. Ruben (24)
N11. ChaosTheory (22)
N11. Hanki (22)
N13. AZenith (14)
N14. Dark (13)
N15. Wakka (11)

Runner Up: CoreyGames (9)

Also for a comprehsive list of regions where each smasher in AZ lives:

The official where the f**k do you live? thread

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
After two months, the new power rankings are finally up.

I will post the original power ranking thread as well, since people have been asking to see it.

EDIT: People have been requesting a top 15. Maybe we'll do that in the future. I'd like to, anyways.

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
eh i don't think brandon should really be on the list, to me he doesn't really make much effort to be involved in the AZ smash community, sure he is good but lol has he ever even left phoenix for any tourney? other than that I think the list looks pretty well structured and should be even better after a tourney or two.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
I'm sure these are based off of tournament performances and if I remember correctly, Hanki did better at T5, and maybe even AZone. Good list I like it. Keep it to top 10. 15 gets too personal and lame.

AXE 09

Smash Master
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMG I'M ON THE TOP 10!!!!!! =O snaps!!! omg that's so awesome!!!! haha i can't believe i made it to the top 10... i'm at the lowest point possible, but hey, it's a start lol. dang... haha thanks for putting me on there. one day, i'm gonna be even better than taj and forward.... LOL JK yeah right, Taj 4 stocked me THREE times in a row at that last round robin ='( and forward 4 stocked me too, then he even beat my jigglypuff when i countered his falco on final destination. haha how in the world did they get so good???

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Enix is still 7th. For how many years in the running?

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm sure these are based off of tournament performances and if I remember correctly, Hanki did better at T5, and maybe even AZone. Good list I like it. Keep it to top 10. 15 gets too personal and lame.
yeah, tourney performances for the most part. Hanki did do better at T5, but I think a huge reason was because axe took out butters at T5 and in MM. Axe has been kicking *** at every tourney he's attended, including the most recent round robin.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMG I'M ON THE TOP 10!!!!!! =O snaps!!! omg that's so awesome!!!! haha i can't believe i made it to the top 10... i'm at the lowest point possible, but hey, it's a start lol. dang... haha thanks for putting me on there. one day, i'm gonna be even better than taj and forward.... LOL JK yeah right, Taj 4 stocked me THREE times in a row at that last round robin ='( and forward 4 stocked me too, then he even beat my jigglypuff when i countered his falco on final destination. haha how in the world did they get so good???
Yeah, they are both amazing. You easily deserve ten. I'd say you deserve higher after the round robin, but the round robin had no affect on the power rankings; these power rankings were made before the round robin.

Enix has potential to move up, he just needs to start practicing more and step it up. It's hard to get him to play sometimes. :urg:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
But, he seems to always be in 7th.

Also, do you think we can guess any AZ representation at the July 7th tourney?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
True. He deserves the recognition. Plus, he represented AZ well at Minnesota, or wherever the heck he went. Just, watch, mengz. I have a feeling Butters is going to make a comeback at OC3.

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol yeah, it was Minnesota i went to. Minneapolis Minnesota.

i think butters probably deserves a higher spot than me. last time, the only thing i was doing was doing up throw to rest, while he was doing all this hard work and stuff, and all i did was grab. it didn't really seem fair... and i don't mean "fair" as in forward air lol

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
A puff player?

I love downthrow to knee.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
eh i don't think brandon should really be on the list, to me he doesn't really make much effort to be involved in the AZ smash community, sure he is good but lol has he ever even left phoenix for any tourney? other than that I think the list looks pretty well structured and should be even better after a tourney or two.
Lazyness has nothing to do with the rankings. Brandon has been to a few California tournaments, and would go to Tucson if he had more money or if he was informed. Just because he isn't on Smashboards everyday doesn't mean he isn't deserving of his recognition as a good AZ smash player.

AXE 09

Smash Master
LOL man, i gotta remember to push that next time if i don't wish to be 4 stocked in 3 matches in a row once again by Taj... darn you Taj lol

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Can that be L-Cancelled? Isn't it banned in tourneys, though?

Seriously, though. Teach me, please.

I need it. Bad. I need it hard.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i want to know why Axe got 4 stocked 3 times in a row, and i got Taj down to two stocks in two matches and 3 in the other? Sandbagging? I don't think so lol. axe just sucks

Either way, Axe owns, good list. ONE DAY I SHALL MAKE THIS LIST! I am determined now.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Why am I not in the rankings? This is OBVIOUSLY rigged...

( In case you don't have sarcasm filter on your IO, that was sarcasm )

When do these rankings change again?

Enix_Moogle

Smash Apprentice
I'm with Taj. Brandon like many of us can't always make it to tournaments, but I'm pretty sure that anyone that has sat down with the guy will agree that he deserves his spot. Not to mention that I saw him destroy players left and right at OC2 representing AZ just as much as Forward and Taj. When it comes to representen', Brandon does it more then anyone else on the list minus the top 3 and me, but while I go to more out of state tournies I don't believe I perform as well as he does in the ones he does go to.

Anyway, B deserves it and I've always been annoyed that he was never placed on the list. It's about time.

Yeah man, and like B, I deserve it. I come in and out of the game on a bi-monthly basis. Play for 2 stop for 2, play for 2, stop for 2. If I keep this up I'll probably go down, Not up. In any case, playing with Brandon and Butters has me taking the game more serious. Thanks Guys!!!!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Son, I, along with hundreds of obese teenagers have been thirsty for SC2 for the longest, time. I think people are drinking their own urine now, son.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
What? Tony's releasing Starcraft 2? Sweet!

... ;)

Btw, the rankings look pretty good. But what about Hanki's supposed quitting? Maybe we should get an official word from him of whether he's still gonna play or not.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I'm with Taj. Brandon like many of us can't always make it to tournaments, but I'm pretty sure that anyone that has sat down with the guy will agree that he deserves his spot. Not to mention that I saw him destroy players left and right at OC2 representing AZ just as much as Forward and Taj. When it comes to representen', Brandon does it more then anyone else on the list minus the top 3 and me, but while I go to more out of state tournies I don't believe I perform as well as he does in the ones he does go to.

Anyway, B deserves it and I've always been annoyed that he was never placed on the list. It's about time.

Yeah man, and like B, I deserve it. I come in and out of the game on a bi-monthly basis. Play for 2 stop for 2, play for 2, stop for 2. If I keep this up I'll probably go down, Not up. In any case, playing with Brandon and Butters has me taking the game more serious. Thanks Guys!!!!
Dude, I never said that you don't deserve it. Your the one who made me ractice so much to get better. Also, I haven't stopped practicing. Nm is getting better, well, three people in nm is getting better. The rest just sucks.

Also, is anyone wanting to come to July 7th tourney? In NM? Were always willing to get ***** by AZ

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Just talk around see who has transportation, and just chip in for gas money.

Can't wait for us to get *****. By Az. I hope. Really. I do. Dead Serious. Gross.
Just ask Enix, he likes NM, (MICHELLE!!!!!!!!!)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Pity . Did they ban Wobbling Wobbles?

Top Bottom